• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

I don't find anywhere in the game a way to assign my skills to the buttons. Is there any requirements for Elective Mode to work?
Just make sure it is selected in options. Hit the inventory and right bumper to go to skills. Now you see your skill layout. Go to any button and remap to anything you like. You can move left/right past the assigned button category to assign skills from different categories.

Badgerst3

Does adventure mode unlock after each act or only after completing the entire main campaign?

I keep pressing forward in campaign with my main DH and then re-run my crusader through the same area so they both level about the same? Is this efficient?

Admodieus

Does adventure mode unlock after each act or only after completing the entire main campaign?

I keep pressing forward in campaign with my main DH and then re-run my crusader through the same area so they both level about the same? Is this efficient?

Only after beating the entire campaign.

Just hit 70 today with my Demon Hunter. Time to start doing Act 1 bounties for a RoRG and Math farming for Reaper's wraps.

Saganator

I just got a legendary that makes Blessed Shield free. Blessed Shield is now my primary attack and Shield Bash is my secondary. I feel like a god. I almost don't want to level so I can keep this weapon forever.

Just make sure it is selected in options. Hit the inventory and right bumper to go to skills. Now you see your skill layout. Go to any button and remap to anything you like. You can move left/right past the assigned button category to assign skills from different categories.

Wow... Something so simple can be so game changing... I need to do this when I get home.

Admodieus

I just got a legendary that makes Blessed Shield free. Blessed Shield is now my primary attack and Shield Bash is my secondary. I feel like a god. I almost don't want to level so I can keep this weapon forever.

Gyrfalcon's Foote is a great flail. If you pair it with Jekangboard (legendary shield that makes your blessed shield richochet 4-6 times) you just run around throwing shields out, annihilating everything. Extremely fun build and efficient for farming. Look to grab level 70 versions of both.

Chaos

Can the follower equip crafted items ?
I made a shield for him but when you go to the follower page there is no shield to select ?

Dahbomb

So has anyone figured out yet what that orange arrow on your experience meter means?
You get those from the Yellow health pools. The marker indicates that you are gaining increased EXP until you reach that point in your EXP bar. If you die the marker disappears as well. The marker increases the more Yellow health pools you collect. Eventually if you collect enough health pools the marker will be at the edge of your bar indicating that the buff will carry over to your next level(s).

It just gives you an incentive to stay alive in Softcore mode.

Andrew.

Banned
You get those from the Yellow health pools. The marker indicates that you are gaining increased EXP until you reach that point in your EXP bar. If you die the marker disappears as well. The marker increases the more Yellow health pools you collect. Eventually if you collect enough health pools the marker will be at the edge of your bar indicating that the buff will carry over to your next level(s).

It just gives you an incentive to stay alive in Softcore mode.

Very cool. Thanks!

BigDug13

Is there some way to change what button does what on Vita when doing remote play? It really sucks to be forced to have 2 powers on the back touchpad.

Boogdud

Double dipped from PC.

Also had vanilla d3 on the 360 and imported my save to the PS4 Ultimate, which is super cool. However... it does not import the characters from your local saves that aren't on your xbox live account.

I had 3 friends that played locally with me on the 360 and it didn't import any of them. That is a massive pain in the ass. I'm going to have to try to recreate them I guess...

Tobor

I joined a party last night that moved me ahead in the campaign, and now I can't get back to where I was. Am I screwed?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Is there some way to change what button does what on Vita when doing remote play? It really sucks to be forced to have 2 powers on the back touchpad.

is elective mode on? i manually go in and swap out my triggers for a face button because i need to access my demon hunter's rapid fire easily

JCizzle

It should only be one power (R2) as L2 is reserved for locking on, which I find to be mostly useless. To get around it, I usually assign a longer cool down spell to R2 so I don't need to touch it frequently. Definitely helps a lot.

Nooo!!, I just accidentally salvage Leorics Legendary crown!

You can have mine if you want, seems a bit shit tbh (low-level). Kept it in the stash cos it's legendary, but doesn't seem to have any real use.

If that's the case and you're on PS4, add me and I'll send it. The_Hitcher89 there as well

i cant play any other game but this. Metro redux has been sitting unopened here for about a week for my XB1. I just cant think of playing another game..

Tales of Xillia 2 has been pretty much unopened, and I'd been looking forward to that game since its Japanese release announcement..

tumblr_lemt4yQV3U1qcfba3o1_500.gif

Duallusion

Reaper of Souls is such an appropriate title for this. It sure has my soul by the balls, this game.

Also, fuck Hellfire ring. Bothered with it on last year's version but I'm not doing it again. Wasted a couple of hours for jack shit, other then some XP.

Taz

I started adventure mode for the first time and cleared 5 exclamation marks in act 1, including the one with King Leoric.

Is there any use clearing the remaining bosses as I already got my bounty reward?

You only need to clear the exclamation marks to get your cache , the boss icons are there just to show were they are.

hydruxo

I had a Nemesis in my game during Act III that said it was my killer but I had never seen or been killed by a nemesis before that. It was in that big field outside Bastion's Keep, and I was getting swamped by mobs at the same time so I was evading them and then the nemesis just...disappeared. Really strange.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
guys, I'm getting the PS4+TLoU Bundle in 3 hours. I currently have 60 more Dollars to spend on any game. I'm undecided between D3:UEE and MGSV:GZ.
How's the remote play for D3:UEE? Can't find the button layout anywhere online. I love playing on my vita, so a good remote play would make me buy D3 instead of Metal Gear Solid.

RP is awesome, perfect for leaving on and picking it up around your apt to grind a bit here and there.

MGS has been on sale for $15 digitally, only a matter of time before it hits $10 / goes on PS+. You can find a hardcopy for $10 now if you hunt around.

D3 is great in digital format as well, as it's a great game to quickly pick up and mess around with over time.

I had a Nemesis in my game during Act III that said it was my killer but I had never seen or been killed by a nemesis before that. It was in that big field outside Bastion's Keep, and I was getting swamped by mobs at the same time so I was evading them and then the nemesis just...disappeared. Really strange.

did you die at all? Were you online or off?
I think the nemesis is just the creature that killed you but with another model maybe?

yamo

Was just going to try this. But you have enough keys to enter the rift now.

You only need to clear the exclamation marks to get your cache , the boss icons are there just to show were they are.

All right thanks!

I bumped up the difficulty to Master when I started Adventure Mode but still finding it fairly easy. I'm lvl 69 now and have still not died once.
Is it a lot harder bumping up to Torment difficulty?

All right thanks!

I bumped up the difficulty to Master when I started Adventure Mode but still finding it fairly easy. I'm lvl 69 now and have still not died once.
Is it a lot harder bumping up to Torment difficulty?

I just moved up to Torment at 70 and it's noticeably harder from Master.

Abylim

I dont know if its been stated, but it appears that the Key of Evil for the Infernal Machines is not dropping, at least on PS4.

Any gaffers farming it should probably give up.

Posted on the official forums, and a few others have said the same as myself.

Personally been a part of over 100 kills of Nekarath, 3 on T6 with 4 players, and no drop, for anyone.

Silav101

Is this game worth it to play only with ransoms? None of my buds care about games like this.

Sure, it's more fun with friends, but not necessary.

I just downloaded this on the ps4 and I have two symbols shoing up as games now -- a 20GB file anda 40GB one. I'm confused.

If you're in the EU (which is likely :D), I had the same thing. The larger download is the English one, and the 20GB download is probably another language - mine was in Polish.

Just got out of a Torment 1 Rift game, 2 demon hunters, 2 monks. Explosive Palm - Essence Burn is the absolute bee's knees on large mob clusters, they just blow up errywhere!

Going to make a game later tonight, T1 rifts. I have like, i dunno 50 keystone fragments. :) Hit me up and join on in for the lulz.

An amazing bow dropped for me last night, it's called "Etrayu". I love that it's a The NeverEnding Story reference! I put a massive gem in there and my damage went up 4x. I fought Belial shortly after and it's crazy how fast it went, I uploaded it to YouTube: http://youtu.be/XK95T5AfzAc

MYY1+

I dont know if its been stated, but it appears that the Key of Evil for the Infernal Machines is not dropping, at least on PS4.

Any gaffers farming it should probably give up.

Posted on the official forums, and a few others have said the same as myself.

Personally been a part of over 100 kills of Nekarath, 3 on T6 with 4 players, and no drop, for anyone.

That sucks. Hopefully Blizz fixes this and the many other glitches in the first major patch.

Dazzyman

Wife and I are up to about level 27 now after 2 5hr sessions last couple of days.

We got invaded by a Nemesis, didn't have a clue what was happening as joypad was rumbling and a alarm trumpet going off, then it came in and killed the wife instantly disappearing after.

We're hooked :)

Again feel free to add us both on Xbox one

Dazzyman
Ikkle Panda

Enjoy your bank holiday weekend :)

hydruxo

did you die at all? Were you online or off?
I think the nemesis is just the creature that killed you but with another model maybe?

I was online & playing co-op with a friend (he was level 20). I never died in Act III though and I'd never seen a nemesis before then. I think it might have been a glitch or something. It disappeared before I had a chance to go fight him.

yamo

I just moved up to Torment at 70 and it's noticeably harder from Master.

Just after my last post I went to Act II and did a bounty, I were really close to dying a few times. Bloody wallers with lasers in a cramped cave. It was the first time I heard my character say, I need healing! :p

Think i'll stay on master until I hit 70 and get some better loot.

Just after my last post I went to Act II and did a bounty, I were really close to dying a few times. Bloody wallers with lasers in a cramped cave. It was the first time I heard my character say, I need healing! :p

Think i'll stay on master until I hit 70 and get some better loot.

What's generally the best way to go about moving up on Torment difficulties?

Ade

Bought game physically, went to mates, left it there, had withdrawals and have now bought digitally too.

Sigh.

Number45

I've maxed all characters on vanilla D3, and finally started this time with a crusader. Really enjoying it so far I have to say. :)

Thanks to everyone that's added me from the FL builder thread.

One question: because of the problems I'm currently having with my internet I'm playing local only (don't want people to join the game and have it completely fucked by my internet performance) - does this mean I won't be getting nemesis invasions and gifts?

Top Bottom