• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

meppi

Bought the game this afternoon, not knowing if it would actually click with me or not since I never played a game like this before.
Started around 2PM. It's now 19.42PM and the only reason I'm taking a break is because I'm starving. lol

Damn, this is addictive! So glad I decided to pick this up! :)

SDCowboy

Question: How come when I join rift PUGs, sometimes there's a percentage of enemies that need to be killed for the boss to appear and other times, it just says to kill the boss but there's no meter?

Kyoufu

Question: How come when I join rift PUGs, sometimes there's a percentage of enemies that need to be killed for the boss to appear and other times, it just says to kill the boss but there's no meter?

When the boss spawns the meter disappears and the objective is to kill the Rift Guardian.

Either that or you're doing bounties.

Loginius

So every time I try enter a online game I get stuck on the loading screen.
Anyone konw whats up with this? Is this a common problem?

Xbox One

Hooray, about Paragon 43 and finally onto Torment.

I'm a bit more... cautious than normal people and assume people in my position would be doing T2-T3 by now but I want to get a Mask of Jeram or Tasker and Theo before I move up from here.

Amazing how I can get re-addicted to a single game so many times.

Just how damn high is the legendary drop rate in the console version? I mean it got higher and higher on PC too, but this sounds like it's at least doubled once again.

Aces&Eights

Bought the game this afternoon, not knowing if it would actually click with me or not since I never played a game like this before.
Started around 2PM. It's now 19.42PM and the only reason I'm taking a break is because I'm starving. lol

Damn, this is addictive! So glad I decided to pick this up! :)

Welcome to the beginning of a very long and deep addiction.

What are these "rifts"?

BvvdVc9CcAE0g2h.jpg:large

Taz

What's generally the best way to go about moving up on Torment difficulties?

Loot, build and class will determine what torment you can do and how fast , if you have no clue about what builds and gear you require look on the internet, it's always good to have a good guide on what to aim for.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Finally cleared the Story on Expert/Master and ended up on lv 67. I'll get the last 3 levels in Adventure Mode, I guess.
The console version is so much better than the release PC version, that it's not even funny. I'm not even talking about the controls, but about all the balance/qol fixes. Blizzard really did a great job fixing the game.

Can't wait to get some good Legendary gear

Any point keeping Legendary gear that you've levelled past?
If it's a weapon just salvage it. You will need the crafting mats later for enchanting. You will pick up other legendaries with your other characters. The only stuff I send across are high level jewels.

In general, I should be just doing adventure mode until I hit level 70 and collect rift fragments then open rifts when I hit 70,kill everything and look for legendaries Yeah?

Grimløck;126729071 said:
doing torment 3 on ps4 if anyone wants to join.

stray_dog_strut

for low-level torments, blessed shield build is fine until you get better gear.

Any chance you have a link to that? Sorry to be a bother.

scakko84

Just for the record:

If you are in europe and plan to buy the digital version to replace the physical copy, you have to manually uninstall the data of the physical copy in order to install the digital.

There is some kind of PSN bug i ran into that tricks the store into downloading the Polish/Russian digital version instead of the european one if it founds on the console the disk data for the EU version.

It took me two 25gb downloads to realize...

Taz

In general, I should be just doing adventure mode until I hit level 70 and collect rift fragments then open rifts when I hit 70,kill everything and look for legendaries Yeah?

No you should do act 1 bountys untill you get RRoG , then do rifts, everyone should do this once they get 70 it open up so many builds and gear paths.

HORRORSHØW

this is my build:

primary: justice (crack)
secondary: blessed shield (shattering throw)
heaven's fury (ascendancy)
phalanx (bowmen)
law of hope (wings of angel)
akarat's champion (rally)
passives: holy cause; wrathful; heavenly strength; towering shield

my stats:
BvvrN2ECcAAxQ8m.jpg:large

this is enough to solo torment 3 comfortably with so-so gear.

Explain? I don't know the acronym and what it does. Just keep doing the bounties in act 1 only?

Each act bounty cache has unique legendaries. Act 1 cache has a Ring of Royal Granduer that is end game ring. It reduces the rquired number of set pieces for any set bonus by 1.

It basically allows you to have 5 pieces of a class set gear to gain the 6pc ability and allows you to wear crafted pieces so you can mix and match 2 set gears for best results.

Each act bounty cache has unique legendaries. Act 1 cache has a Ring of Royal Granduer that is end game ring. It reduces the rquired number of set pieces for any set bonus by 1.

It basically allows you to have 5 pieces of a class set gear to gain the 6pc ability and allows you to wear crafted pieces so you can mix and match 2 set gears for best results.
Oh so basically you need to continously beat all five areas in each act, open the treasure you get and hope for the legendary in each act?

Woorloog

Banned
Hard to figure out interesting Crusader build that is not about spamming Blessed Hammer.
Need the rest of the runes fast... argh.
Currently my build seems to be based on extreme longevity...

EDIT Not saying there ain't options, just hard to find what i like, since some of the abilities aren't that interesting, or just don't suit my playstyle at all (like Condemn, Judgment)

OK....

Destiny is still 17 days away.

If I get this title will it be a good diversion that will make the two weeks fly by? I just bought Madden 25 and it's fun, but it's not holding my attention longer than an hour a day.

I need a Destiny diversion.

Top Bottom