• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Really enjoying playing this with a controller over the mouse/keyboard. Glad I took the dive. Maybe I can actually get past T3 on the PS4 version. =(

Would love to get some more Diablo playing folks on my friend list.

PSN: Abel1975

Samus4145

Been playing through remote play all weekend a few states away. Works flawlessly.

Also, killed a Nemesis earlier that just appeared out of no where. Only dropped a gift, no legendary for myself.

Korosenai

Each act bounty cache has unique legendaries. Act 1 cache has a Ring of Royal Granduer that is end game ring. It reduces the rquired number of set pieces for any set bonus by 1.

It basically allows you to have 5 pieces of a class set gear to gain the 6pc ability and allows you to wear crafted pieces so you can mix and match 2 set gears for best results.
How long would it take find this ring?

Dahbomb

No witch doctor or monk are.
Wrong again, why do you keep spreading misinformation?

WD is top 2 class easily and Monks are the best support class in the game by a mile. The worst class right now is actually Wizards but even then they are not too far behind the rest.

Pewp

So a friend and I were playing this for about nine hours last night locally on the PS4. He was signed in as a guest and I was signed in with my battlenet account. We're trying to play right now, but there's no trace of his character and mine is still there.

Does the game not save guest characters and does he need to make a new character every time?

yamo

Yeah I got walled in with lasers and puddles of goop. I think they summoned stuff because I got a kill steak of 300+ for the first time.

Gonna stick to master for now. I can't get any WD drops. All I get us crusader gear. The game is trying to tell me something.

Actually switched over and tried torment. Died for the first time due to wallers pinning me down in a tight corridor, otherwise I could handle it pretty well.

Think i'll stick to torment in hope for some legendaries. So far I had no luck at all though, only found trash so far. Got better loot running on Master difficulty pre 70.
Guess it's just random luck though

ZenaxPure

Monks are the best support class in the game by a mile.

Yeah seriously, honestly I'd go as far as to say the only good support class at that.

And since it's already been confirmed in here that monk has the old EP, congratulations everyone playing monk you can get Torment 6 group ready by simply hitting max level.

I mean that quite literally too, until EP is changed in the patch the best setup for monk in group play is going zDPS (use only str/int gear and stack defensive stats to make your character as tanky as possible) and use a build that uses cyclone strike to pull dudes in and then tag all of them with EP as you wait for your party to kill 1 guy, at that point you murder everything else in a chain reaction. It's fairly game breaking, having a support monk vs. not having one in your group is like night and day.

drotahorror

Check out this damage roll I got a bit ago farming for no reason on act 4 keywarden.

diabloiii_reaperofsou8kr2m.jpg

Not all time was wasted I guess.

BokehKing

Banned
I need two more ingredients to open the cow portal, is it a one time thing? I rather my first time through be with gaf heads instead of Cormac the comical

I'm actually seriously considering delaying my Destiny purchase. I see myself playing D3 for quite awhile.
Same. It's probably not a bad idea to wait until Destiny has been out for a few weeks to see what opinions of it are after the initial "holy crap it's finally here!" first day impressions. Having this great game to play makes delaying that purchase much easier.

ldcommando

Banned
Faced my first nemesis today, it was pretty easy. He appeared as soon as I entered some dungeon so I had all my resources. Activated everything and mauled it. Only got a gift as a drop.

Two Nemesis at the same time, seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeEI0w2L3Q&feature=youtu.be

Couldn't believe it when I heard the horns while already fighting one Nemesis. The other guy said I was imagining it, but sure enough, there was a second horn. I just gave up when it dropped and let it kill me, there was nothing I could do.

Maybe I just added way too many people in my friend's list playing Diablo.

That's crazy! I didn't think two of them would invade you at the same time. Always thought it was just one.

Think i'll stick to torment in hope for some legendaries. So far I had no luck at all though, only found trash so far. Got better loot running on Master difficulty pre 70.
Guess it's just random luck though

Torment seems to have better drops for me although it's usually recipes.

Best items I've gotten so far were gifts from fellow GAFers.

What's the best way to powerlevel your own characters for the "Dream Team" trophy?

Since you can't log-in to your own account to co-op I'm dumbfounded.

Majine

Banned
How do you get the stuff that's needed to take the armorsmith to level 12? He's currently at lvl10 and have no idea what's needed.

I got threw Act1 and while I like the game a lot I don't like the Wizard class which is weird because I love magic users. I deleted that Wizard and I'm going to start over as a different class.

Is there a class in this game that uses physical skills and offensive/hindering magic?

Andrew.

Banned
Ah yes, should read what my equipment is!

This thing worth keeping then?

How the hell do you make it through playing this game without reading about what it is that you're picking up?

Even the green and red arrows don't give you the kind of information you need most of the time.

Top Bottom