• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

darkwing

that armor with the indestructible stat turned my DH into leeroy jenkins, full glass cannon lol no repair costs is so liberating

Thinking about getting this since I've never played a Diablo game before and I'm itching for something new on my PS4. Is there any reason to get a new copy over a used one? Online pass, extra dlc, anything?

Dahbomb

+19 fire skill damage
+71- INT
+5 Attack speed
+64% Crit Damage
+157 Phys Res.
And the best part: Prevent all Arcane damage and heal yourself for 24% of the amount prevented.
You probably won't ever have to replace that Amulet.

Roll attack speed into Crit chance (and then into a socket if you want for 2.1 patch).

romulus91

Not that weak, every class can do Torment 6 (highest difficulty) fine and if anything monk has more options to reaching it than some other classes. People get too hung up on the stupid class ranking stuff, everyone can do the endgame solo, no problem.

Things are getting even more closer next patch too, Dahbomb posted the latest Greater Rift rankings (the new class balance benchmark) in the PC thread a few hours ago and literally every class is neck and neck now.

Basically, just play monk if you want, you'll be fine.

appreciate that :) thanks

However I played the PS3 demo a few times and found the controller to be really the preferable way of playing this game. I don't mind the weaker graphics on the ps3 but I don't know if I will have the patience to play a class up to 70 and to grind for loot all over again.

Part of me is telling me I'm crazy for wanting to play through this game for the 6238th time again and the other wanting to give it a whirl.... so what say you?

Levels go by super-fast on the console version. I know I'd be bored to tears if I had to get all six classes to 70, but I much prefer playing the console version to PC.

BokehKing

Banned
Is it just me or do I have zero self control on where I am aiming when using a wizard/demon Hunter rapid fire, i know you can lock on with the left trigger but how do I switch targets?

Outside of that controller works awesome with melee characters but really want to level a caster/range

Is it just me or do I have zero self control on where I am aiming when using a wizard/demon Hunter rapid fire, i know you can lock on with the left trigger but how do I switch targets?

Outside of that controller works awesome with melee characters but really want to level a caster/range

Sadly, you can't. Another thing is you can't cast AOE spells (like Blizzard or Meteor) or set up Hydra or Sentry at the edge of the screen like you can in the PC version. Other than that, I like how the controls feel.

Man, I went to redownload D3 for PC just to mess around, but forgot my authenticator is an on old phone I no longer have. That's fine, I'll just remove it...except they won't send me the email that has the reset code. Am I just boned out of my games forever or what?

Etnos

Banned
Man, I went to redownload D3 for PC just to mess around, but forgot my authenticator is an on old phone I no longer have. That's fine, I'll just remove it...except they won't send me the email that has the reset code. Am I just boned out of my games forever or what?

dat battle.net stuff is a pain in the ass.. had to send a photo id to re download my stuff twice...

I should be more organized with that stuff, but common...

leehom

Those legendary items that you have to press square to unlock. Can I hoard them and open them all at level 70? This way I'll get level 70 legendary items vs whatever level I'm currently at?

Oh, what's the best for DH, Bow, Crossbow or Hand Crossbow?

-PXG-

Rate and comment please

Current stats

8ZWnmlq.jpg

Current skills and rune setup

oJo5nVD.jpg

soooo guys

can anyone help me...wait Battle.net is down huh?

i really really wanna play diablo 3 and it's expansion pack but sadly the pc version does not have the ultimate edition...do i just bite and buy both or just wait it out ;_;

Baliis

Those legendary items that you have to press square to unlock. Can I hoard them and open them all at level 70? This way I'll get level 70 legendary items vs whatever level I'm currently at?

Oh, what's the best for DH, Bow, Crossbow or Hand Crossbow?

Rolls are already determined once the item drops, just id um.

soooo guys

can anyone help me...wait Battle.net is down huh?

i really really wanna play diablo 3 and it's expansion pack but sadly the pc version does not have the ultimate edition...do i just bite and buy both or just wait it out ;_;

Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls are both 19.99 each at Best Buy this week.

Omnicent

Ma saw a flail drop and it was a MD. If only it was a FoTF, DL, heck I'd take a Foote. Well atleast I got 1 piece of the Sader set today (4 more + RoRG to go)

ZenaxPure

Is it worth crafting the Level 70 Weapons and armor or will I quickly surpass them?

Yellow or legendary or what?

Either way though, the crafted pieces roll the same stat ranges as anything you can find, so it's worth crafting in every slot you need an upgrade for.

Also some of the items are used in endgame T6 builds, depends on your class and such obviously.

Don't know if anyone on my FL is reading this, but thank you. thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hadn't played in a few days, and when I checked the mail, I had 1,000,000 Gold from Royal and at least 5 Legendary Weapons/Items.

Seriously, just so cool of you guys. Cludes was one but I can't remember who else it was. But anyway, I'll pay it forward xD.

Hey, in terms of the console versions, do they still use battlenet? Or if I get the ps4 version, will I still be locked out because my email is still locked behind an old authenticator?

Hey, in terms of the console versions, do they still use battlenet? Or if I get the ps4 version, will I still be locked out because my email is still locked behind an old authenticator?

You can link your PSN ID to your Battlenet account and get a free ring (that is good for Levels 1-10 or so), but other than that you don't need to use Battlenet at all.

Bodom78

First time Diablo player thanks to this thread and I must say damn this game is good.

I'm only on Act 1 on level 16 playing on Expert.

The game starts off a little slow and I thought it was shit but once the enemies ramp up and you get some cool gear it becomes a lot of fun.

Was worried about all the gear/stat jargon overwhelming me but it looks like early on you can just follow the green arrows while starting to get used to all the attributes on items which I hear are more important later on.

-PXG-

Oh, my polearm can summon four ghost cows. Each one has a spear. They are basically like the Avatars of the Order.... Just cows lol

Jolkien

First time Diablo player thanks to this thread and I must say damn this game is good.

I'm only on Act 1 on level 16 playing on Expert.

The game starts off a little slow and I thought it was shit but once the enemies ramp up and you get some cool gear it becomes a lot of fun.

Was worried about all the gear/stat jargon overwhelming me but it looks like early on you can just follow the green arrows while starting to get used to all the attributes on items which I hear are more important later on.

Man if your reacting this way at level 16. Your mind is gonna be blown away when you reach 70. Glad you like it :)

ZangBa

I'm glad so many newcomers in the series are enjoying the game. I'm curious to see the sales on current gen consoles compared to last gen, I'd wager current gen is winning by a good amount.

Edit: Yay, officially member status.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
What do with doctors usually go with? I've been using the same setup for a really long time it feels like, the flaming skulls that bounce off of enemies, along with acid rain, dogs, and the gargantuan since they all get up close while I just wreck crowds with AoE. If I ever get in a bad spot I just can use mass confusion to buy time.

I basically never need to even summon the dogs/gargantuan since they just refuse to die.

dcelw540

Can anyone tell me, I remember back when diablo 3 went to ps3 we got playstation items such as god of war items but when I got it for ps4 it didn't have them. Is this something they didn't add in?

Top Bottom