• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

catspit

Looks like I am not the only one who has stalled out in the 240-280k damage range. I'll just keep trucking for a bit I guess.

mstevens

Dang.. I just got a legendary 2 hander called Stalgard's Decimator that throws a 275% weapon dmg axe every physical attack, but I'm rolling with (and having a lot of fun with) blessed hammer.

Looks like I am not the only one who has stalled out in the 240-280k damage range. I'll just keep trucking for a bit I guess.

im stalled in the 450K ish damage range. I cant find anything to increase it. I see guys with 800K damage and thats where i want to be. I think 600K plus decent armour and healing for T2 will be feasible.

mstevens

What does crit hit chance max out at? I'm at 52%.

im stalled in the 450K ish damage range. I cant find anything to increase it. I see guys with 800K damage and thats where i want to be. I think 600K plus decent armour and healing for T2 will be feasible.

I just got to 640k without any sets or crazy legendaries or anything. Just keep trying to enchant the right stats and upgrade slowly.

Wallach

Dang.. I just got a legendary 2 hander called Stalgard's Decimator that throws a 275% weapon dmg axe every physical attack, but I'm rolling with (and having a lot of fun with) blessed hammer.

If it's level 70 it's probably worth holding onto that until 2.1 patch, as that proc will be doubled in damage and allowed to scale off Physical % multipliers. It's pretty bad ass on PTR.

mstevens

If it's level 70 it's probably worth holding onto that until 2.1 patch, as that proc will be doubled in damage and allowed to scale off Physical % multipliers. It's pretty bad ass on PTR.

It is...lvl 70, 2586 dmg, 1086 str, 33% crit.

I just don't want to switch from my blessed hammer build :( guess I could throw in slash for single target bosses.

Navy Bean

Just had a bunch of crap legendary stuff...ugh. But, I did get something called hand of the prophet which allows all enchantress skills to be used at once. Should be interesting.

anddo0

Where are the magic find items?

I got my Crusader to lvl 64, and have found zero magic find items. The only magic find I have comes from under leveled gear I took from my PS3 characters.

Don't get me wrong. I get a ridiculous amount of legendary drops (got gold skin today) . But it's weird not having any magic find gear.

Also.. I ran through The Depths a few times and didn't run into "Forged in Battle"
It's still there right?

I have some lag/performance issues(PS4) when there are a lot of effects going off and high density mobs when I'm playing with people online.

It has happened solo as well however less so, it is random...sometimes a scene where you are sure would perform pretty badly doesn't and other scenes where it shouldn't does.

I can go 2 or so hours without it occurring but once over 2 hours and heaps of spell effects going off and monsters everywhere online, I get slowdown.

Is it just me and my PS4? I also see people here mention their fans go turbo, I cant hear my PS4 at all,though even after 4-5 hours of gaming it is only warm or so.

ZenaxPure

Where are the magic find items?

Magic find has basically been removed from the game (as you may notice you don't get any from paragon anymore). Instead bumping up each difficulty increases your chance at a legendary. A good rift run on Torment 6 can easily net you 4 or 5 legendaries in one run.

Xevren

I have some lag/performance issues(PS4) when there are a lot of effects going off and high density mobs when I'm playing with people online.

It has happened solo as well however less so, it is random...sometimes a scene where you are sure would perform pretty badly doesn't and other scenes where it shouldn't does.

I can go 2 or so hours without it occurring but once over 2 hours and heaps of spell effects going off and monsters everywhere online, I get slowdown.

Is it just me and my PS4? I also see people here mention their fans go turbo, I cant hear my PS4 at all,though even after 4-5 hours of gaming it is only warm or so.

I only get lag/performance type issues when it's insanely hectic. For the most part it's always smooth.

anddo0

Magic find has basically been removed from the game (as you may notice you don't get any from paragon anymore). Instead bumping up each difficulty increases your chance at a legendary. A good rift run on Torment 6 can easily net you 4 or 5 legendaries in one run.

Oh okay.

Maybe they should get rid of the rating from the character sheet then.

Time to get rid of that lvl 34 ring I've been holding onto, lol.

-PXG-

EIvRO7c.jpg

I need to get my damage up :(

Matriox

Oh okay.

I do believe that you can socket a Topaz into helmets to get more MF, as well as the shrine to increase it.

Just played for 8 hours omg.
Spent my break times at work using a skill calculator to put together a reasonable and fun Barbarian build, waited for the the clock to hit GTFO-o'clock, sped home, poured some Bourbon on the rocks, and started adventure mode to test out my build ideas. 45 minutes later I get a party invite and I'm doing Master level adventure mode bounties until, oh, about 10 minutes ago. Went up a good 15 levels in the process of hack and slashing through furious armies of blood-soaked treasure filled awesomeness.

This fucking game, man.

cakely

Got invaded by my first nemesis tonight.

Controller started rumbling and then ... giant monster surrounded by a red light show stomps into view. Good stuff. :)

Matriox

Got invaded by my first nemesis tonight.

Controller started rumbling and then ... giant monster surrounded by a red light show stomps into view. Good stuff. :)

Did you kill it? Those horns are terrifying sometimes when you can hear them and youre already in a long fight with elites...

ZenaxPure

Oh okay.

Well, it's not completely gone, there is a ring that has it and a topaz in the hat still gives it. It's just not worth using either of those things.

Frankly I wish they'd remove it as well, but, whatever.

Matriox

I missed a few invitations this evening, sorry PXG_S3 and Galthose, I was at work :S I'll be on wednesday evening though for some Torment action with whoever will be on then.

mstevens

Idk about Wizard, but as a crusader I'm going for Str (Int for you), Crit Damage, Crit Chance on pretty much everything I can.. then also +fire dmg and attack speed (using all fire skills) and then resist all / armor/ vit (not too much) to survive.

george_us

Told myself I was only going to play for 30 minutes. Wound up playing 3 hours. I finally got my Wizard to level 70 though with a Paragon level of 12. Adventure mode and the rifts are some addicting shit.

Just found a 20% lightning damage Stone of Jordan and a major bow upgrade for my Demon Hunter.
I went a while without a good drop, but that rift made up for it.

mstevens

Told myself I was only going to play for 30 minutes. Wound up playing 3 hours. I finally got my Wizard to level 70 though with a Paragon level of 12. Adventure mode and the rifts are some addicting shit.

Seriously, this game. I need to stop telling myself that *this* one will be the last rift of the night.

Wow.. Just got an amulet +97% crit hit damage that boosted me from 660k dmg to 740k. Guess it's time to call it a night.

Wallach

Oh sorry if it wasn't clear I want to buy Diablo 2 to play/finish before I play Diablo 3. For story reasons.

Oh, I see. The only place I know where you can get D2 & LoD digitally is from Battle.net.

If you log into your Battle.net account (or make one if you don't have one), then go to your Account page, there's a "Buy Digital Games" link on the right side. You can buy the games there; they're $10 each though, and honestly I think you're just setting yourself up for disappointment because D3's story is butt.

So I got this today for the PS4, and I already feel addicted. This game is crack. It makes you want to just keep playing because around every corner is another chance for better loot. I made a badass monk named Tenzin since he looks exactly like Tenzin from Legend of Korra, and I'm really loving the way the monk plays. So far the game seems incredibly easy, but I love that you can change difficulties on the fly. Been using expert mode for the most part, I believe.

Striek

You can buy a retail game and use the code on battle.net
Should be cheaper, or just buy on battle.net
Oh, I see. The only place I know where you can get D2 & LoD digitally is from Battle.net.

If you log into your Battle.net account (or make one if you don't have one), then go to your Account page, there's a "Buy Digital Games" link on the right side. You can buy the games there; they're $10 each though, and honestly I think you're just setting yourself up for disappointment because D3's story is butt.

Ahhh, I had already went to battle.net "shop" but it only showed recent games, which is a wierd oversight IMO. I have to buy D2+LoD to get the "complete game", correct? Its a bit steep for such an old game but local retail is even more expensive here in Australia :(

Btw I'm sure D3s story is bad if Starcraft 2 is in any way indicative of Blizzards recent efforts in the area, but still.. :/

I am near the end of the of game on Expert Difficulty, just wondering if anyone else had the Fire in Your New Boots achievement not unlock (for Xbox One)? I unlocked achievements after that point, just that one would not unlock.

Is there anything I can do to help my chances on getting the Jade Harvester set, or is it just all luck and hope to get it off a random drop?

All luck and hope I guess, playing on Torment helps. I got two pieces today doing rifts, but also got one piece yesterday from the gift box.

Top Bottom