• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Camper182

D3X_BlizzCon_PS4_Westmarch_AD_40.jpg

Is the "damage" number under the trousers and shoes slot the damage per second stat or just regular damage?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Lashley93 if anyone on PS4 wants to add me. Names already on that thread with the PSN names.

First time playing Diablo proper, got myself a lvl 30 WD and I'm loving it. Very addicting.

Bread

Banned
Using crusader, I see damage, armor and another stat on the inventory screen. What's the 3rd stat I'm seeing?. I don't remember it from the 360 version.

Jagxyz

I'm just stuck at 375k-ish DPS.

I've gotten upgrades that took me to over 400kDPS but survivability took too much of a hit. At this level I can comfortably solo T1.

How the hell is everyone hitting 800k+

Getting a high level crit damage gem in your weapon can add like 200k damage.

Also, if anyone wants to do some act 1 split bounties on torment, add "Jaguarxyz"

Matriox

Using crusader, I see damage, armor and another stat on the inventory screen. What's the 3rd stat I'm seeing?. I don't remember it from the 360 version.

Health regen, whether its additional hp from globes, hp per hit, or life per second.

EDIT: Youre talking about the 3 plus sign looking thing right?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
HC progress: killed belial, dinged 40, onto act 3.

SC progress: my hunter does tons of damage but is still sorta squishy, torment 6 is not doable.

Vorheez

Guys, if anyone is playing a successful barb can you post your build please? I'm a level 70(24) barb and can't do shit on T1.

Lima

Guys, if anyone is playing a successful barb can you post your build please? I'm a level 70(24) barb and can't do shit on T1.

Barbs are kinda shit to be honest before 2.1. They are now pretty awesome on PC given the right gear and build.

I would look into a whirl wind build. There are a few out there on the net. I can't go higher than T3 though.

Vorheez

Barbs are kinda shit to be honest before 2.1. They are now pretty awesome on PC given the right gear and build.

I would look into a whirl wind build. There are a few out there on the net. I can't go higher than T3 though.
Ok cool thank you. It felt like he was broken, guess I'll just keep grinding him out though and make the best of it. I've tried a few other classes but barb is just too fun.

Kyoufu

Barbs are awesome even pre-patch.

For T1, you can use Frenzy/Hammer of the Ancients until you get Lut Socks and the Earthen set for the Leapquake build.

Once you start leapquaking, nothing will stand in your way.

Vorheez

Barbs are awesome even pre-patch.

For T1, you can use Frenzy/Hammer of the Ancients until you get Lut Socks and the Earthen set for the Leapquake build.

Once you start leapquaking, nothing will stand in your way.
What's a leapquake build? Massive Diablo noob over here. I assume you obviously use leap and earthquake (lol) but what other active/passive skills do you use?

Kyoufu

For all you crusaders out there, I just got a second Hellskull shield. Best shield out there for him. First one to quote me gets it.

I have the shield, but if you get spare Holy amulet/SoJ then I'd be willing to trade/beg :p

What's a leapquake build? Massive Diablo noob over here. I assume you obviously use leap and earthquake (lol) but what other active/passive skills do you use?

Leapquake is the top tier Barbarian build. With the Lut Socks and the Earthen set, you can leap multiple times in succession with each leap causing an earthquake. So you're basically a bunny of destruction. It's crazy.

Until then though, you can use the Immortal King 4 set bonus along with Call of the Ancients to spam Hammer of the Ancients, or if you don't have that, then your basic Frenzy -> Hammer of the Ancients build will suffice for low torments.

Something basic like this to begin with until you get those set bonuses: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WZRkUP!ejhY!YacccZ

What are the stats on it?

735 Strength

Gain 10% increased damage when wielding a two handed weapon

Reduce cool down 8%
+7 maximum wrath
Chance to deal 12% area damage
14% sweep attack damage

18% chance to block
Block damage 17,920 to 23,860

Main Stat is 2231 armour.

Baliis

735 Strength

Gain 10% increased damage when wielding a two handed weapon

Reduce cool down 8%
+7 maximum wrath
Chance to deal 12% area damage
14% sweep attack damage

18% chance to block
Block damage 17,920 to 23,860

Main Stat is 2231 armour.

Hm, I wouldnt mind it, but I wouldnt use it until I get a fate of the fell

Vire

Hey, would anyone like to trade gold or topaz for an abundance of emerald, amethyst or ruby? It would help me greatly.

my adventure mode bounty completions are not getting saved. but my inventory etc is. Wtf.

anyone else or is that how it works?

every time I continue the game I get the same gold exclamation in act I but when I quit I had done several (or all) bounties and even a rift.

third time now I don't have the energy to do it again.

my adventure mode bounty completions are not getting saved. but my inventory etc is. Wtf.

anyone else or is that how it works?

every time I continue the game I get the same gold exclamation in act I but when I quit I had done several (or all) bounties and even a rift.

third time now I don't have the energy to do it again.

Everytime you quit it gets reset. You have to do all 5 bounties in one shot to get the cache.

SURESNIPE-MSU

Neo Member
What do you witch doctors recommend to use while leveling up? My main is a crusader and I feel a little lost with my with doctor (only lvl 21 or so)

Late Flag

Yeah, I know everybody is way past this already, but Act 5 is fun as hell. I bumped it up from expert to master after beating Diablo and now there's a little challenge to some of the encounters. Can't wait to beat the campaign and go from there, but that's the downside of limited gaming time.

My Crusader is cleaning house on Expert HC @_@

I was worried to bump up the difficulty when I got to act 2, but after leveling up and getting better gear... all downhill for now. Already level 36 and still in the middle of act 2!

Thanks to the GAFfers who helped me level up a witch doctor! That was a lot of fun. Since I was useless, I just spammed a Schwarzenegger soundboard. But my witch doctor is at 50 now!

X-Frame

Is the Asheara's Level 70 Set worth crafting? I only have 7 Forgotten Souls as of now, so I could get a 3-piece going now if anything.

Otherwise I feel like I want to try to find the Aughild's Set for my Crusader.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Thanks to the GAFfers who helped me level up a witch doctor! That was a lot of fun. Since I was useless, I just spammed a Schwarzenegger soundboard. But my witch doctor is at 50 now!
What are the really fast ways of leveling up that they helped you with? :) Do you join a higher level (possibly Torment Rifts, etc) game that your friends are in? And if so, doesn't the experience scale to your character, the same way Apprentice Mode scales your stats?

What are the really fast ways of leveling up that they helped you with? :) Do you join a higher level (possibly Torment Rifts, etc) game that your friends are in? And if so, doesn't the experience scale to your character, the same way Apprentice Mode scales your stats?

We just ran Act 1 bounties. Yeah, the XP scales, but we ran through a ton of mobs. Though T6 does give a nice XP bonus. I gained 3 levels doing "clear the den of the fallen" bounty.

Top Bottom