• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Are characters saved on blizzards servers? Like if my friend comes over and uses my ps4 will he be able to access his character if he logs into his PSN?

Toki767

I finally beat the story mode. Got up to level 67 on my Demon Hunter. Now to do some adventuring and hope to get to 70 ASAP.

Are characters saved on blizzards servers? Like if my friend comes over and uses my ps4 will he be able to access his character if he logs into his PSN?

If your friend has PS+ he can upload his save to the cloud. He can sign into his profile on your PS4 and download it. If he doesn't have PS+ he might have to export his save to usb and bring it over that way.

David___

Banned
6PpfiZW.jpg

Aww yeaaa. Just need the socks now

some of the bounties are pretty awesome in the other acts, they're basically the tiny random missions you find during the story mode, so a lot of them i miss due to their low occurrence rate i finally get to experience, sucks the bonus's you get from 1 and 2 don't exist for the later acts.

Honestly, Blizzard really screwed the pooch with that and the rrog thing, EVERYBODY is doing act 1 bounties..and thats kind of lame considering they made 5 acts.:(

Some guy in my rift group noticed I had a 67 Countess Julia's that rolled pretty well, and he kept trying to trade me a 14k DPS, 3 socket Azurewrath for it... Kept spamming me PSN messages. I don't want your damn hacked weapons =/

This games been sitting above my fridge unopened for a week, I think I need to dive in. I'm worried the community is going to die once destiny arrives.

Is it worth keeping for crusader guys? Haven't played as crusader yet but will in the future and not sure if it's worth keeping or should I forge it for forgotten soul?

14891944709_02fbfcfc9f_z.jpg

or do what i do - ignore frog / "best in slot" and bonuses and just have fun

I do that too, my current build can barely stand up totorment1 but i still have fun..still haven't got the "royal ring of g something", but that's what saving, opening the cache restarting my ps3 over and over until i get what i want is for, heck of a lot shorter than running 5 bounties, but i'll do all that when i'm ready to get deeper into torment.

Card Boy

Banned
Is it worth keeping for crusader guys? Haven't played as crusader yet but will in the future and not sure if it's worth keeping or should I forge it for forgotten soul?

14891944709_02fbfcfc9f_z.jpg

Only if you plan on using the 2hander to 1 hander perk. 2 hander weapons are not generally favored and snobs on PC kick you from games if they see you with one.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
We just ran Act 1 bounties. Yeah, the XP scales, but we ran through a ton of mobs. Though T6 does give a nice XP bonus. I gained 3 levels doing "clear the den of the fallen" bounty.
Ahh, that's true -- even if XP does scale, you're still getting a +% 1200 bonus on T6. I'm level 36 with my Demon Hunter and even though I'm having fun I really need to hit level 70 soon. :p. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

EekTheKat

Hate it when the game makes me choose between fun and practicality. asherah's set plans dropped for me but I was one piece short of finishing aughilds.

On the bright side,since I finished aughilds first I'm dying a whole lot less and killing a whole lot faster.

ZangBa

Grimløck;127694918 said:
it looks like he already rerolled a socket.

while the weapon has good dmg, i'd use weapons with a special affix over it.

Oh, yeah, you're right. I didn't even notice the icon up there. :<

Ryhian

Following up my last post - I'm a pretty poorly equipped level 70 WD. I have my RORG. Currently running on expert but can prob go up slightly.

Should I just run bounty act 1 and rush to complete them avoiding trash along the way? From what I gather the good loot comes from the rifts. Will expert rifts hinder me getting worthwhile loot? Are there any other bounty caches that I should be trying for other than the ring from act 1?

HORRORSHØW

burnt out on crusader, and pet doctor is boring as hell. thinking of going monk. anyone take theirs to torment 6 yet?

Following up my last post - I'm a pretty poorly equipped level 70 WD. I have my RORG. Currently running on expert but can prob go up slightly.

Should I just run bounty act 1 and rush to complete them avoiding trash along the way? From what I gather the good loot comes from the rifts. Will expert rifts hinder me getting worthwhile loot? Are there any other bounty caches that I should be trying for other than the ring from act 1?

from my experience, rng is truly rng. i haven't noticed an increase in drops in multiplay or higher rifts (torment 6) than lower rifts and playing solo. so, just do bounties until you have enough fragments and do rifts to mix up the tedium at a difficulty you're comfortable with. i believe some items only drop in torment 1+, but don't quote me on that. as for doing bounties, i just rush to the objective.

anddo0

Finally finished Act V with my lvl 70 (p33) Crusader on T1. I really need better gear. I finished with around 219k dps, and about 830k armor rating. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Question: Can I take my pre- RoS hardcore lvl 30 Barb, and still earn the lvl 70 trophy?

quest

Not Banned from OT
Yep. After we did all five we went back to camp. Nothing.
Think it was bugged.

Did you get the xp and cash for the 5 bounties? A handful of times the cache dropped to the ground for some reason. Sometimes have to wait for NPC to move to pick it up.

The feeling when you get a weapon upgrade that boosts your DPS by 5k.......and then find a legendary of the same weapon type that raises it another 3 within minutes lol

Went from 9k to 15k to 18k in one random dungeon

Top Bottom