• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Ryhian

I know I've seen some info previously in this thread but for some reason can't find it. I finished act V recently and have been doing adventure mode act 1 bounties. I'm currently level 68 and got my Ring of Royal Grandeur.

My question is should I keep doing act 1 bounties until I hit 70 and then start doing rifts? What act is best for bounties if I have my ring? How many rift keys should I save before doing some rifts either before or at 70?

SkylineRKR

I know I've seen some info previously in this thread but for some reason can't find it. I finished act V recently and have been doing adventure mode act 1 bounties. I'm currently level 68 and got my Ring of Royal Grandeur.

My question is should I keep doing act 1 bounties until I hit 70 and then start doing rifts? What act is best for bounties if I have my ring? How many rift keys should I save before doing some rifts either before or at 70?

imo, only start to do the real stuff when you're 70. Because all drops will be too.

Rift keys, I think they reset each time? Just use them. Once you leave the game its all back to square one.

I farmed Zoltan Kulle(bounty) in Act 2 at level 67 to get to 70. It's really fast, since he is next to the waypoint. And I usually try to keep a reserve of 20-30 rift fragments in my inventory, just in case.

Do the credits roll at the end of Act IV? Because Act V is the expansion right? Just wondering if I can consider myself having "beat" the game after I complete Act IV.

Number45

So GAF, I'm currently level 63 in act 5 master having just completed the quest to get the mystic. Chances I can hit 70 before I finish to get the guaranteed level 70 legendary?

X-Frame

It's better to get a Plan for a Legendary item rather than the item itself, because the Blacksmith can make multiple ones, correct?

I got Reaper's Wraps from a Plan, and bought 1 of them and they seem pretty good.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
What skills are you using?

I don't remember the names but basically...

Primary: Force Lightning! :p! *pew pew* I am a goddamn jedi.
Ice Armor
The One Skill where you explode from within but have to stay still for a big.
The one where you smash the ground to push everyone aside.
And the black disk.

(I suck at names, sorry :p).

Nemesis system never gets old, really cool addition.

As soon as you get the controller feed back and hear the horn...

Michael-Scott-Excited-About-The-Happening-On-The-Office.gif
I had a nemesis spawn the second I started a bounty dungeon, which meant I was in a dead end hall with every mob still up if I moved. Luckily, I was still able to teleport back to town. When I reentered, I was able to clear some room to move before he came back.

Omnicent

Kadala why are you trolling me so much! Trying to get a darklight and she gives me my second Shard of Hate this week *sigh*. Why can't I have this luck for Crusader weapons.

X-Frame

How exactly should I be looking to maximize my inventory space? Because it seems that I couldn't complete 1/3rd of a rift before my inventory was maxed out. What could I be missing?

I make sure to stash as many items as I can, plus gems and whatnot.

How exactly should I be looking to maximize my inventory space? Because it seems that I couldn't complete 1/3rd of a rift before my inventory was maxed out. What could I be missing?

My GF and I just portal back to town whenever our pockets fill up.

I put all my gems and crafting materials in the stash, as well as dyes. I don't carry any backup gear with me (maybe just an extra ring or amulet), so my inventory space is around 13/60. It's usually enough for a single rift run. I never pick up white items, blues only if I need more crafting mats from them, and pretty much all yellows.

Dipper145

I don't remember the names but basically...

Primary: Force Lightning! :p! *pew pew* I am a goddamn jedi.
Ice Armor
The One Skill where you explode from within but have to stay still for a big.
The one where you smash the ground to push everyone aside.
And the black disk.

(I suck at names, sorry :p).
Just making sure that you're equipping the best weapon that you find as you go, it doesn't have to be a wand for it to increase your spell damage, whatever weapon you have equipped effects your spells with its damage. (I didnt realize this when I first started playing)

SDCowboy

They really need to do something about town AKF'ers in PUGs. IMO, it should be, once someone enters a rift, everyone has one minute to get their butts in there or they're kicked.

Omnicent

Shard of Hate is one of the better weapons in the game

I know, but not for a Crusader (I have the PC version, so I know how good it is). As I said I will use it on my barb until I spec into leap quake (it did not come with a socket so can't really use it on my monk), but
I'm trying to gear my Crusader right now and I don't really need two of them, when I could use a Crusader leg. weapon to push me into T4+. Feels like she is trolling me (becuase its rare the odds of getting two shouldn't be to high).

I could probably roll thunderstruck, but I'm sick of hammers at the moment.

hydruxo

T3 rift...off some trash mob. I spend thousands of shards rolling for it, and some garbage mob drops it. haha

Haha I got my akkhan gauntlets off one of those dead bodies that are just strewn around in a rift. It just popped out as I walked over it. RNGesus works in mysterious ways sometimes.

Oh, nice. Thanks a lot. I'd been thinking about grabbing the official Vita buds, but those look like they might be nicer, and they're not much more expensive.

And thanks again for the gear and gems! <3
No problem. Did you equip the staff?
Also, it was a good way for you to see how the apprentice system works.

i had some overpowered guy from my FL join my game (story mode) and mowing down everything in front of me. he even mashed away some dialoge scenes :/ i didn't like that, so i pretty much ragequit. couldn't check:

can you turn off online multiplayer while being online? note: i know i can play offline, that's not the question :)
Yes, it is extremely rude to join someone's story mode game and mess with it like that. If I join a story, I let the host take the lead for everything and try not to interfere with how he wants to play it.

Yes, it is extremely rude to join someone's story mode game and mess with it like that. If I join a story, I let the host take the lead for everything and try not to interfere with how he wants to play it.

I've only joined in to help somebody with the story mode once and whenever dialogue came up I just sat still. If they wanted to skip it then ok but I wasn't gonna mess anything up for them.

I've only joined in to help somebody with the story mode once and whenever dialogue came up I just sat still. If they wanted to skip it then ok but I wasn't gonna mess anything up for them.
I try not too. But for me they can skip if want. But this also affect the NPC dialog? That's the one I must click to get through to finish the challenge, unsure if it Pops up on their side too

I have a question...

Can all of the parts that need to spawn or drop for the Staff of Herding be found in Adventure Mode or is that Story Mode only?

Haines

Banned
Not unless you just want to see a few different dialogs.

I was heavily considering doing a play through where I try and consume any and all story o could find.

The idea would be to enrich the world I'm playing with so much repetition so maybe I get a Lil more enjoyment from it.

But I'm playing couch coop and barely have time to even play so I won't be able to.

How did the goblin portal realm turn out in the PC patch?/is it cool?

Evil Beaver

I just had a level 70 player join my game then leave. Now all mobs in the Shadow Realm are one shoting me. WTF?! Is this a bug, or did I just enter a really difficult part of the game?

Level 46 Monk playing on Expert.

Haven't really commented much cause this board is going fast & I'm still switching off characters (my crusader is in act 3, the rest are towards the end of act 1)

Just wanted to let u guys know the DPS discussions helped me understand a lot because in my mind I'm think something is better but the stat on the screen saying it's not was confusing me.

Mainly a solo guy, but if u want loot/nemesis add me, psn Nonshalant

I'm just stuck at 375k-ish DPS.

I've gotten upgrades that took me to over 400kDPS but survivability took too much of a hit. At this level I can comfortably solo T1.

How the hell is everyone hitting 800k+

Top Bottom