• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
One of the guys who I joined doing T5, took a screen cap

3cMYWdA.jpg

Is such a thing even possible?
Insane. Do those flawless royal gems really give such stats?

Wait, I think this is a hack.

Autofokus

3cMYWdA.jpg

No. Weapons can only have 1 socket and not those kind of damage numbers.

How are people modding their weapons?
They probably did that with the vanilla last-gen versions and some of those items survived the transfer to the new systems. Blizzard said, they couldn't filter all hacked items out.

Why can't Blizzard make the game delete items which are flat out impossible?

I always try to inspect my party online, haven't seen any hackers yet.

I have a RoRG with inteligence (not enchanted) to trade for a RoRG with strength. If anyone is interested, just send me a PM.

3cMYWdA.jpg

And he's using other modded equipment besides the weapon. A crusader with 15.4k str and 2k of dexterity and inteligence.

This is just stupid, what's the incentive of playing further when you know you're never going to get better gear than one you currently have?

Abylim

This is just stupid, what's the incentive of playing further when you know you're never going to get better gear than one you currently have?

I have never understood how thats fun for people.

I get bored when I am rocking the best gear, or most of it.
The bulk of the game is getting that gear!

Thanks to those who added me I sent out some legends.However is there any way to see what class friend play without messaging?
Also I've only gotten two green set recepies to drop but they're lvl 20 got them while I was 50+.Do the higher lvl ones drop in bounties/rifts only?

Thx for the nemesis add me play every afternoon
Psn-Legendkilla3rd

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Grimløck;127713838 said:
exactly. defeats the purpose of loot-grind games.

I went and read some forum posts on one of the more prominent hacking boards and it's full of seemingly 12 year olds boasting that they can clear T6 rifts in seconds with no issue with their 40k dmg weapons.

I dunno..

Audioboxer

Some random screens I took:

Gotta love the Phalanx Bowmen, they're awesome. Even more awesome is that if you activate Laws of Valor - Frozen Terror while they're active, they get increased attack speed and 100% chance to stun all enemies for 5 seconds.

Thanks for posting these, I'm going to try a similar Crusader build and see how I get on. At level 42, have been doing well with mine but I've not really changed it up at all since the start.

As for legendaries, surprisingly not had many. 3 or 4 I think so far. Think I got more on the PS3 version by this point lol.

edit: With that guys name on that screen can someone not send it to Blizzard and get him banned?

Striek

This is kinda OT but I don't want to res an old thread. As I posted a few days ago I bought Diablo 2 to get up to speed with lore before I played D3. Just playing a singleplayer barb and I have coasted through the game up until now, which is against Diablo, and he is fucking absurd. Does anyone have a link to a guide to beat him melee? My google-fu is failing. Seriously the hardest boss I've played in years, and not in a good way.

Yasuraka

After playing the vanilla on PC and quitting due to not having a clue and refusing to pay real money for items, I bought it from PSN and its safe to say I still don't have a clue! Upside is there is no auction house to have a tantrum over the price of upgrades.

Leveled a Crusader to 70, just got Paragon level to 18 and I am having a right proper tough time just on Torment.... shudder to think what the higher Torment levels would be like.

Good gear seems reluctant to drop and the first lot of Elites I run into in either Campaign or Adventure basically just bend me over.

PSN ID is Yasuraka, if anyone is feeling charitable and adding me for an upskilling on how to play on the toughter levels, would be much appreciated!

Does anyone have a good 2h weapon for a fresh lvl 70 crusader? (Caska) something has to be wrong, started today on t1 and all armor and weapons dropping are utter shit. Thought I'll give rngsus a chance and used all my blood shards, not one legendary, not even something I could change from my current equipment.

Tried t2 too, but had to go back to t1 as the trash is doable, not fast, but doable. The elite mobs and especially the rift boss were impossible for me. Had luck and a fellow gaffer came to the rescue!

Can someone guide me in the right direction for the paragon levels? Where should I focus the points to?

Matriox

To whom ever joined my game and I randomly stopped at the skeleton king, sorry my vita ran out of batteries lol. I'm not near my console to pick back up from there so I'm waiting on it to charge.

Just curious, a question to those playing co-op through the game. Are you noticing a difference in the # of gifts you vs. your partner are receiving? I've noticed every day my wife is receiving gifts and I haven't received anything in five days.

Is it just random or is there some bug when two profiles are playing locally together?

Audioboxer

Playing in Local Only still gets me Nemesis invasions and loot from other gaffers, right?

Not sure, I played in invite only and still got a Nemesis invasion.

How do they work out of interest? First one I got early on I was ripped apart. Second one I got a fair bit later I beat it and it dropped a gift for me to send to a friend on my list.

Audioboxer

I've found gifts in LAN mode before. Just fought and killed my first Nemesis a few minutes ago. Do they always drop gifts for their previous victim?

Ahh that explains why I got a gift to send to someone. Must of been the nemesis that killed them!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Is the shadow of the colossus transmorg only available if you pre order? I bought mine on the friday after the tuesday release on psn store :(

Lima

edit: With that guys name on that screen can someone not send it to Blizzard and get him banned?

Wtf?

Stop just stop. If that's not your idea of fun okay just don't join his game. This is not a competitive game. If he enjoys playing with that hacked gear let him.

ThatManTy

Neo Member
Last night was pretty crazy in terms of loot. The Auchilds (sp?) pattern dropped, and I was able to make the 3 set pretty quickly. I rolled a lot, and got the Blackthorne (again, sp?) Boot, and Might pants. I also rolled and got 2 legendary rings, one called Unity that gives 21% damage to elites, and another that takes 11% damage away from elites. Then I got this sick legendary neck that negates all lightning damage, and heals me for 15% if I step in it...

Can't check atm, but I think I'm somewhere at +50 percent damage to elites.

I also have the first weapon of a barb set that gives +250 strength, and some other stat for the 2 piece bonus.

All from T1 bounties and rifts, and I feel like I've kinda become stagnant at around 250-300k dps. Should I be moving on to T2?

scaffa

Had something uncool happen this morning. Was doing a Rift run and someone joined the game (a gaf member). Already defeated the Rift boss but was still killing elites and exploring around. Player fights for a bit, teleports out and closes the rift and after that leaves.

They should make it that only the person that opened the Rift can actually close it. I don't mind people/friends joining, thats super cool but don't pull a stunt like that :\ Makes me really want to play the game solo even more.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Does anyone have a good 2h weapon for a fresh lvl 70 crusader? (Caska) something has to be wrong, started today on t1 and all armor and weapons dropping are utter shit. Thought I'll give rngsus a chance and used all my blood shards, not one legendary, not even something I could change from my current equipment.

Tried t2 too, but had to go back to t1 as the trash is doable, not fast, but doable. The elite mobs and especially the rift boss were impossible for me. Had luck and a fellow gaffer came to the rescue!

Can someone guide me in the right direction for the paragon levels? Where should I focus the points to?

Add me. PSN is Tigerheli. I can send you some stuff.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I hate how I've added over 100 gaffers. This nemesis one hit killed me :(

Any tips for Witch Doctors? Doing alright atm, almost level 30.

Audioboxer

Wtf?

Stop just stop. If that's not your idea of fun okay just don't join his game. This is not a competitive game. If he enjoys playing with that hacked gear let him.

Is it you? :rolleyes:

He can join other peoples games if they're public and interrupt their experience. Isn't there now PVP in Diablo 3 as well?

Hustler

Anyone need some plans? I have the following extra plans:

Aughild's victory
Guise of the colossi

PSN name: doorakz (ps4)

Just got a great legendary shield.

Blessed shield bounces to 5 additional enemies
Now be like me and pray Gyrfalcon's Foote drops and removes the Wrath cost of Blessed Shield making them free to cast.

Another strange unrelated note, playing with a bud of mine last night and he asks me why do I want to deal damage with my Crusader and "nobody rolls a Crusader to deal damage". He thinks Shield = tank and only tank.

He's also one of those guys that has to be amazed every single time he takes an enemy down at how much damage he puts out. " OMG IM SO BEAST LOOK AT MY DAMAGE WHOA IM BEAST THIS IS HAXORZ OMG NOTHING LIVES AROUND ME"

Rather annoying I have one of "those friends" but I suppose we all know people like that haha!

bodine1231

Starting to get frustrated,I've gone the past 4 days without an upgrade. I keep getting the same legendary and greens over and over again. The temptation of rolling another character is great but I want to get the Zuni set for my WD.

Top Bottom