• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

bobawesome

Ah that might be it. Salvaged it immediately.

b5f7k8.gif

Coins

Banned
So my crusader is at 650k offense, 5 million defense, has a full set of akkhans, two pieces of captains crimson, a fate of the fell and a jekangbord shield. I've got two unity rings that I share with my follower and the legendary piece that makes my follower invincible.

I can solo t4.

What's the incentive now? Am I just supposed to be acquiring the same gear but with better rolls?

Hmmm? Unless they randomly removed it in the console version (which wouldn't make sense) the Enchantress does have an act 5 sidequest.
Weird. We did the Templar and the Scoundrel, but we never saw a quest for the Enchantress. Maybe we missed it somehow. Is it maybe not unlocked until the very end of the act, when you're being hurried along towards the boss fight? =/

I found a War of the dead plan (the only legendary i have) and it seems to have no magical properties, what a waste -__-

I have all characters at lvl 70. What use would I have for it?

good point..you could always give it to someone starting out!

Omnicent

Ice Leapquake + Holy Shotgun = O______O

Was fun stuff tonight you guys. I have like 63.5% CDR, which is probably to much, but it's still effective up to T5.
I do have Azure Wrath and Frostburns, but I lose a crap ton of cdr. Waiting for 2.1 to get a socket on my AW and Sun Keeper.
Besides I'm going for a no spender build so moar CDR!
Considering that leap has about a 1.08(I have to look at Nubtos doc again to remember) second animation I effectively have a .75 second gap between triple leap rotation (that 5 second base cool down... it basically makes leap quake twice as strong than on pc lol).

Changed my spec up from last night (was getting blown up to much). Ignore pain with Ignorance is bliss + CoTA (with the 50% damage reduction rune) = I can pop stuff and leap into shit and give 0 fucks for about 5 seconds.
Ignore Pain has about a 5-6 second down time now (though 2.1 Pride of Cassius fixes that).

It's sad though as I have seen few Barbs.
We need more leap barbs GAF (Join the bunny hop club PXG!).
I will say I'm having more fun leap freezing than shotgunning things on my Crusader (probably cause that's all I did on the PC version).

I had two Horadric caches sitting in my stash and forgot to open them. I went ahead and did so tonight and...

izEWfo1xdfXIw.jpg

*squeeeeee* Now if only I could get Kadala to give me Gryfalcon's Foote or Fate of the Fell!

Even without, I'm soloing Torment II pretty well. Some elites give me a hard time but they are all doable. Took down Azmodan without much issue as well.

hydruxo

Picked up a puzzle ring and then my buddy I was playing co-op with got a gift for me, I opened it and boom. Another puzzle ring. Two within a few min of each other haha. So weird.

I'm trying to get a better weapon but I'm starting to get the feeling the one I got just after I hit 70 is pretty damn good.

Sledge of Athskeleng
2h mace
9% damage
1042 str
3586 life per hit
+12% movement
1.8% change to stun

Worst T2 rifting group just now. I opened the gate for them, only one guy jumped into the gate with me. The other two went idle in town, and as we finished off the guardian and began map cleanup, one of the idlers closed the portal on us.

maltrain

I really... REALLY... hate the motherf*** BELIAL!!!

I can't beat him with my monk (level 50).

He always beat me on the explosions phase... when there is no space where to move... any advice?

I really... REALLY... hate the motherf*** BELIAL!!!

I can't beat him with my monk (level 50).

He always beat me on the explosions phase... when there is no space where to move... any advice?

I think he has an enrage timer which fills the entire platform with exploding circles if you don't beat him fast enough

Upgrade your DPS?

maltrain

I think he has an enrage timer which fills the entire platform with exploding circles if you don't beat him fast enough

Upgrade your DPS?

DPS? Damage per second? (I play on spanish)

That's what happen to me: almost the entire platform is covered with exploding green circles...

hydruxo

Upgrade your DPS?

Yeah I think so too. First time I ran through the campaign solo I died 5 or so times to him and never died the rest of the campaign, but when I fought him co-op with mid-level chars later, we had no problem at all.

Staying over in the far corners seems to work pretty well though, the acid circles don't go over there as much. You just have to watch for his attack where he slams his arms on the ground.

Haines

Banned
So my crusader is at 650k offense, 5 million defense, has a full set of akkhans, two pieces of captains crimson, a fate of the fell and a jekangbord shield. I've got two unity rings that I share with my follower and the legendary piece that makes my follower invincible.

I can solo t4.

What's the incentive now? Am I just supposed to be acquiring the same gear but with better rolls?

You did all this since ps4 launch? Self found?

Maybe drop the follower? Idk

Coins

Banned
You did all this since ps4 launch? Self found?

Maybe drop the follower? Idk

Yeah. I gambled for three pieces of it. My wife found the follower item for me. We duo together so it goes pretty quick. I've spent a large chuck of free time just running other people's rifts and collecting gear.

I get my ass handed to me in t6, though. It's odd. The unity ring, invincible item combo is kind of game breaking imo. I literally cannot die unless I get a huge amount of burst dps, like an explosion.

Picked up a puzzle ring and then my buddy I was playing co-op with got a gift for me, I opened it and boom. Another puzzle ring. Two within a few min of each other haha. So weird.

I had something similar happen but with Jekangbord. I got four of them total in two days, two of which were minutes apart.

Just to clarify, there is no reward apart from xp and gold multipliers on higher torment levels, is there?

I'm solo'ing T1 with ease and bumped up to T2, but if all I get is more gold and xp for unlimited paragon levels with no chance of getting better loot, seems pointless imo.

Just to clarify, there is no reward apart from xp and gold multipliers on higher torment levels, is there?

I'm solo'ing T1 with ease and bumped up to T2, but if all I get is more gold and xp for unlimited paragon levels with no chance of getting better loot, seems pointless imo.

Higher chance for getting better loot.

StUnNeR H2K

Higher legendary drop rate at higher torments.

BigDug13

Well on PC they patched my favorite WD exploit using the zombie dog passive and switching out of it once I have dogs. Now they disappear on PC when I switch out the passive.

I hope they doesn't get patched on console. I like my free dogs.

Vire

I feel like I hit a wall, the only way I can really improve my Wizard is by getting the Royal Ring of Grandeur and I've done these stupid bounties far too many times to count.

Guess I'll just wait till 2.1 rolls around on console...

LOLCats

Banned
Farmed 60+ horadic caches today. Finally got a RROG on second set of 30...

Decent roll, i got doubles and triples of the other act 1 horadic legendaries, but only 1 ring.

Not making any progress on my DPS. I hit a plateau when I crafted that 99% crit dmg amulet. Can't find any better gear, even though my stuff is fairly mediocre.

wizard level 42 paragon on PS4

bored of the game already and I still suck at using my wiz. Is there any video showing an awesome wiz playing the game so I can take tips?

And what's there to do in the game beside farming for better items so I can take the difficulty level higher? It gets kinda lame

LOLCats

Banned
I feel like I hit a wall, the only way I can really improve my Wizard is by getting the Royal Ring of Grandeur and I've done these stupid bounties far too many times to count.

Guess I'll just wait till 2.1 rolls around on console...

Hope youre doing the split farming online. You can get about 30 caches in a couple hours.

Vire

Hope youre doing the split farming online. You can get about 30 caches in a couple hours.

Yeah I did that around 50 times or something, still no luck. I just don't really care anymore. :/

Oh well, at least I can kinda do T6 with this character.

Top Bottom