• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Cfh123

After taking a Crusader to level 70, I'm now trying a Wizard.

Someone gave me a 1st level sword with three sockets - with intelligence gems I am just ripping it up. Blowing everything up as soon as I enter a room is fun. By comparison the Crusader was a bit of a slog.

Someone gave me a 1st level sword with three sockets - with intelligence gems I am just ripping it up. Blowing everything up as soon as I enter a room is fun. By comparison the Crusader was a bit of a slog.

Wat? Since when do weapons have more than one socket?

Haxxxored.

ChasH123 / psn

3 sockets = hacked.

Kak.efes

Hey Skamawall, whoever you are; your gift taking prowess is unmatched amongst the people on my friends list. Does that mean you die more often than most?

---

On another note, I'd be willing to part with my royal ring of grandeur for some quality red gems, since I'm lacking in that department (I haven't paid mind to my artisans). It's got strength, attack speed, life/hit, and I think physical resistance attached to it.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey

It's that Russian fast sword, isn't it?

Navy Bean

I need one more Marauder piece (shoulder) for my DH. I will pay 1,000,000...lol. Please send to Ferrolla33 (PS4). Thanks in advance.

ZangBa

I'm still in need of Tasker and Theo for my WD and a Holy SOJ for my Crusader. I have a FoTF, Hellskull, Mask of Jeram, and other Akkhan pieces to trade if anyone is interested.

I have a 16% Holy SoJ with 480 str, 5.5% crit re-rolled onto it, socket, and 26% elite damage. I'd be interested in a second Hellskull or FotF if this ring is to your liking.

Here is my Witch Doctor after hours and hours of farming. The only thing I still need is the Tusker and Theo and my Pet build will be complete. Don't mind the look, is all transformed ;)

14999481528_8542136d43_c.jpg

I just found my disc for Diablo 1. Man.. Diablo 1 sure is slow.

I have mine stashed away somewhere, even had the PS version on my PSP.

Thse were the days. Rogue with a good bow + Stone Curse was my bread and butter.

Always preferred Warrior, the plate armor with a bastard sword looked so slick.

Will never forget the first time I encountered Diablo on level 16, those days of running away in fear while he chased you around casting Apocalypse spell...

Rizzi

I've got Diablo 2 and the expansion sitting over in my book shelf too.
I'll get around to finishing it one day. I just wish the game didn't run at what, 800x600?

Rizzi

You never finished Diablo2?

The LoD expansion upped the resolution and graphics, the levels in that expansion were amazing.

I never did. When it was new I didn't have a PC that could run it. I bought it last year some time and I found it super clunky.

KKRT00

Every time I try I can't get past some of the ancient gameplay systems. :(

That and Andariel kicked my barbarian ass.

You buy antidote potion and she's quite easy.

I personally hate with passion two things about Diablo 2: stash and act 2 + half act 3, corridor based zones are so terrible in this game

I really need some resistance, was doing a T2 rift last night and the rift guardian was kicking out poison which meant I had to keep ducking in and out of combat.

Should I just roll for 'All resistances' ?

Number45

I really need some resistance, was doing a T2 rift last night and the rift guardian was kicking out poison which meant I had to keep ducking in and out of combat.

Should I just roll for 'All resistances' ?
Try to balance it if you can, but yeah you want a good amount. Don't forget to put all of your defensive paragon points into AR as well, before moving onto others.

I wouldn't necessarily get used to just standing in everything anyway, sometimes you're going to have to be mobile.

On another note, I'd be willing to part with my royal ring of grandeur for some quality red gems, since I'm lacking in that department (I haven't paid mind to my artisans). It's got strength, attack speed, life/hit, and I think physical resistance attached to it.[/QUOTE]

Right here if PS4 I can send you a few for it I've had no luck on my end.

psn-Legendkilla3rd

Edit:added all who sent requests

HORRORSHØW

nice sheet dps with my pet doc but my jade doc clears t6 way faster.

BxEgTsxCEAAmg33.jpg

also got some decent drops in t6 finally. terrible roll but i'll take it. a tmf also dropped.

BxEgYQnCcAE_eL6.jpg

Rizzi

Every time I try I can't get past some of the ancient gameplay systems. :(

That and Andariel kicked my barbarian ass.

I'm pretty sure I made it to the desert in Diablo II.
So when Diablo III took me to the desert in act II, I made this face.
:|

On another note, I'd be willing to part with my royal ring of grandeur for some quality red gems, since I'm lacking in that department (I haven't paid mind to my artisans). It's got strength, attack speed, life/hit, and I think physical resistance attached to it.

Right here if PS4 I can send you a few for it I've had no luck on my end.

psn-Legendkilla3rd

I have spare tier 19 rubies - can give you 8-10 for your RoRG (which I already have but wouldn't mind a spare for another character).

Korezo

Is their a way to lvl characters faster? I already lvled crusader, demon hunter, and barbarian completing story mode each time. Now I want to lvl wizard but I just can go through that repetition again with beating the story mode for a 4th time.

Number45

Is their a way to lvl characters faster? I already lvled crusader, demon hunter, and barbarian completing story mode each time. Now I want to lvl wizard but I just can go through that repetition again with beating the story mode for a 4th time.
You don't need to run through the story mode more than once. Run bounties and rifts in adventure mode (game settings on the character portrait page lets you change the mode and difficulty), or cheese the system using the T6 no combat thing for quick (but very VERY dull) levelling.

drotahorror

Do complete bounty runs on an act you like. Act 1 and 4 are my quickest.

Or...do the fastest way available but also the most tedious. Adventure mode > Torment VI > start on Act 2. Pull up your map of all acts to see if A Miner's Gold bounty is there (act 2). Move over to Act 6 and see if A Miser's Will is there. Both of these bounties will be first in the list. If you see none of them, then press start and exit game and re enter the game repeat.

A Miser's Will - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPwP2moxpQ4
A Miner's Gold - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE0oQnr1vCE (This one is different compared to that video, you cannot TP to town and stand there. Instead you have to be in the vicinity of the quest giver (large radius) and also not be dead when the quest is completed)

But yeah, having leveled a few classes to 60 on PC and also 2 on PS4 to 70 legit, I decided to do the other 4 classes like this. It's quicker and boring but it's whatever. I wanted that plat.

Number45

But yeah, having leveled a few classes to 60 on PC and also 2 on PS4 to 70 legit, I decided to do the other 4 classes like this. It's quicker and boring but it's whatever. I wanted that plat.
Same here. Just have the monk and wizard to go, then need to decide who I'm going to take into HC.

drotahorror

Same here. Just have the monk and wizard to go, then need to decide who I'm going to take into HC.

I took a WD to 70 on HD, actually did it on expert nearly all the way (for some reason there's a big difficulty spike on the battlefield or w/e in Act VI that always makes me put it on hard and played on hard for act 1). Hit around level 60 and then did act 1 bounties on expert til 70. Was getting around 2 levels per 5 bounty clears, so about 2 levels every 15-20min from 60-70. I thought that was not bad at all. I also got some ridiculous gear on that WD while lvling. Like a Mask of Jeram with 80ish% pet dmg at level 35. I didn't replace til mid 60's. Even then it was still great.

Number45

My luck on drops for my crusader on normal (the only character I've done anything meaningful on) have been atrocious. I'm comfortable in T2 (pretty sure I'll be fine in T3), but I haven't a single item that's build defining. :'(

Hopefully HC will be kinder to me. But I'm thinking WD might be a good place to start anyway as it's the class I'm thinking of running next in normal.

hydruxo

Hope this thread doesn't die out now that Destiny is out. Who all is going to keep playing D3? I'm still working on Holy Shotgun so I'm not done just yet

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I haven't even hit 70 yet, still all over this despite Destiny downloading and stopping me from launching Diablo. Terrible PS4 feature (unless I'm doing it wrong ) :p

Number45

Hope this thread doesn't die out now that Destiny is out. Who all is going to keep playing D3? I'm still working on Holy Shotgun so I'm not done just yet
I'm terrible at juggling games, but I love D3 so much I really want to keep playing it. It'll be Destiny for at least a few evenings though.

I haven't even hit 70 yet, still all over this despite Destiny downloading and stopping me from launching Diablo. Terrible PS4 feature (unless I'm doing it wrong ) :p
If you mean the in game "transferring content", then yeah you'll have to wait. If it's just downloading to the XMB* you should be OK to launch another game.

* what's it called on the PS4? Mind is empty.

Top Bottom