• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Cfh123

Now that I know it was hacked, I sold my Russian sword with the three gem slots.

One has to be careful about candy from strangers etc.

pooptest

This has probably been asked before, but that would mean skimming through 13k posts...

On the PS4, can this do local+online co-op? Example, can my girlfriend and I play on the same console and have my friend on his console join in? (This is sounding more and more dirty as I type this...)

This has probably been asked before, but that would mean skimming through 13k posts...

On the PS4, can this do local+online co-op? Example, can my girlfriend and I play on the same console and have my friend on his console join in? (This is sounding more and more dirty as I type this...)

yes as long as the local players both have psn accounts. i don't think both need to have plus though.

Laconic

Banned
10672351_10204976356715141_7376333132383891774_n.jpg

Just found this one for my witch doctor. Damage looks kinda low would this be worh using and if so what should i reroll on it?

The Elite Damage is one off of perfect.

Keep it.

Roll off the area damage.

Sh0k

Why I keep running out of space when I try to pick up something? I only have with me my primary weapon, shield, rings, amulet and armor; I don't carry anything extra and my inventory is always at 60/60.

Laconic

Banned
Why I keep running out of space when I try to pick up something? I only have with me my primary weapon, shield, rings, amulet and armor; I don't carry anything extra and my inventory is always at 60/60.

You probably have a birrion (or at least forty something) follower tokens in the bag tab.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
So is there some sort of legendary buff going on today or something? I've had 8 legs drop in the last hour and 15 minutes.

Daigoro

Hope this thread doesn't die out now that Destiny is out. Who all is going to keep playing D3? I'm still working on Holy Shotgun so I'm not done just yet

im still playing, not that i post here too much, but im still really enjoying the game. surprised at myself actually. i got burnt out on the 360 version of the game so quickly. wasnt even sure i was going to buy this, but i got sucked in by the hype and was rewarded.

got friends trying to get me to buy Destiny, but the beta was boring and the main game looks about the same. trying to resist the hype because im thinking im going to get burned if i give in honestly.

Does anyone know why sometimes Horadric Cache's drop class specific items? Like, one time I got a 2h flail from an act 1 cache, and I got a hellskull from one before.

As far as I know, these items are not on the loot table according to http://www.diablowiki.net/Horadric_Cache#Horadric_Cache_Contents

So what gives? Bug? Working as intended?

http://diablomandan.com/d3-ros-list-of-bounty-bag-legendary-rewards/

it's as intended. just Act cache specific drops like the RoRG.

SlickVic

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised with how long Act V is particularly with side content. I usually try to uncover everything on the map before proceeding to the next area, and I like how Act V is set up with big maps with a lot of scattered events. Hopefully I'm on pace to hit 70 before the final boss (currently 67 and on my way to face
Adria
).

HORRORSHØW

tried joining a couple of random games cause everyone's off playing destiny and i run into this:

BxJmr0oCYAAb_Qy.jpg

BxJmuMTCcAAlYkL.jpg

BxJmw8tCUAAc8x4.jpg

peaced out into another game and the dude wanted me to dupe him my gloves. sigh. solo rifting.

on another note, my puppy's critting for over 100m.

BxJlWnbCEAAKoba.jpg

nice, how much time did that take?

i still havent had a key drop for me yet...

My tracking doesn't seem to work on my console. But I'm a lvl 70 Witch Doctor / paragon lvl 58. I've also been playing a lot of co-op with buddies that are a even higher lvl.

I have no idea how to collect the items for the other 4? hellfire rings.

Where do the parts for that drop? I have the plans for those rings

You can get each key from:

Odeg the Keywarden in Act I - Fields of Misery

Sokahr the Keywarden in Act II - Dahlgur Oasis

Xah'Rith the Keywarden in Act III - Stonefort

Nekarat the Keywardenin Act IV - Silver Spire Level 1

Then you need to fight a bunch of bosses for body organs.

Yasuraka

Excellent, thanks for that!

Which would have been okay if the uber bosses guaranteed a drop. I tried multiple times on T5 and didn't get a single drop. :(

bobawesome

Hope this thread doesn't die out now that Destiny is out. Who all is going to keep playing D3? I'm still working on Holy Shotgun so I'm not done just yet

I don't switch allegiances so easily.
Or rather, I have zero interest in Destiny so I'll continue playing Diablo 3.

drotahorror

DO NOT follow this haha. The PS4 and XB1 version are different. I spent several freaking hours grinding Act IV for the Key, and it never dropped.

The Act 4 key (key of evil) drops from Infernal Machine of War > Realm of Turmoil. Ubers: Siegebreaker and Zoltan Kulle. You only need three parts on PS4 as opposed to the four you need on PC. After you get the key of evil from Ubers SB and ZK, you need to make an Infernal Machine of Evil (requires key of gluttony, war, evil) and then kill Infernal Machine of Evil > Realm of Fright. Ubers: Uber Diablo + summons random Ubers, for the Heart of Evil.

Keep in mind this is not a guaranteed drop and to save heartache I recommend dashboarding and closing the game and starting it again if the items don't drop off the Ubers bosses. I never once got an item from these Ubers while killing them on Torment V. I had to drop it down to Torment 1 to even get a drop.

Btw, if anyone wants a Hellfire Ring just holler at me via PM and I'll hook you up with whatever kind you want.

Audioboxer

DO NOT follow this haha. The PS4 and XB1 version are different. I spent several freaking hours grinding Act IV for the Key, and it never dropped.

The Act 4 key (key of evil) drops from Infernal Machine of War > Realm of Turmoil. Ubers: Siegebreaker and Zoltan Kulle. You only need three parts on PS4 as opposed to the four you need on PC. After you get the key of evil from Ubers SB and ZK, you need to make an Infernal Machine of Evil (requires key of gluttony, war, evil) and then kill Infernal Machine of Evil > Realm of Fright. Ubers: Uber Diablo + summons random Ubers, for the Heart of Evil.

Keep in mind this is not a guaranteed drop and to save heartache I recommend dashboarding and closing the game and starting it again if the items don't drop off the Ubers bosses. I never once got an item from these Ubers while killing them on Torment V. I had to drop it down to Torment 1 to even get a drop.

Btw, if anyone wants a Hellfire Ring just holler at me via PM and I'll hook you up with whatever kind you want.

I have the plans, what bosses is it I need to kill for the 3 keys then? Sorry, I got a bit confused reading your post.

Also I don't normally do this in Diablo as I prefer to grind out my own loot, but does anyone have a lvl 70 crusader shield to spare better than this?

IMG_20140910_122317.jpg

I like the one that allows the shields to shatter into more pieces, but I guess without the flail that removes the wrath cost it's not as effective. But any good shield (preferably legendary :p) would help. Grinding Torment 1 just now.

PSN - Audioboxer

Thanks GAF

Yasuraka

I have the plans, what bosses is it I need to kill for the 3 keys then? Sorry, I got a bit confused reading your post.

Also I don't normally do this in Diablo as I prefer to grind out my own loot, but does anyone have a lvl 70 crusader shield to spare better than this?

IMG_20140910_122317.jpg

I like the one that allows the shields to shatter into more pieces, but I guess without the flail that removes the wrath cost it's not as effective. But any good shield (preferably legendary :p) would help. Grinding Torment 1 just now.

PSN - Audioboxer

Thanks GAF
I'll have a look in my stash. Think I have a couple of sheilds saved. If not then I can craft that wall of the dead or w/e its name is. Adding you via the app.

Audioboxer

I'll have a look in my stash. Think I have a couple of sheilds saved. If not then I can craft that wall of the dead or w/e its name is. Adding you via the app.

I want to do everything myself in this game, but I've been going for HOURS and spending tons of shards trying to see if I can get a better shield. This one isn't bad mind you, but it's boring me now :p

Helscream

Banned
Considering how many people have join the Destiny hype train. I think Grimlock and I may be the only people on Torment VI (almost forgot BitmapFrogs). Anyone who intends on sticking to Diablo 3 you guys can send me a friend request. My PSN is Helscream. If your really hurting for gear I can easily carry you through Torment V. Im am online alot as well.

Yasuraka

Considering how many people have join the Destiny hype train. I think Grimlock and I may be the only people on Torment VI (almost forgot BitmapFrogs). Anyone who intends on sticking to Diablo 3 you guys can send me a friend request. My PSN is Helscream. If your really hurting for gear I can easily carry you through Torment V. Im am online alot as well.

Can barely handle Torment II but I'll add you if you want to nursemaid :p

Laconic

Banned

I'm still here, lol.

...not really feeling Destiny, given a lot of what I am hearing about it.

Got a spare Hellskull, per chance? :p

Still playing D3 and still no luck getting Gyrfalcon foot or any Akkhan pieces though after only opening 4 caches I got a RoRG.I never did recieve the ones being given to me here so if any kind soul has a spare of either Gyrfalcon or Akkhan pieces I'd trade some tier 19 gems.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

Laconic

Banned
Still playing D3 and still no luck getting Gyrfalcon foot or any Akkhan pieces though after only opening 4 caches I got a RoRG.I never did recieve the ones being given to me here so if any kind soul has a spare of either Gyrfalcon or Akkhan pieces I'd trade some tier 19 gems.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

I just gave two pieces of Akkhan away to a friend, last night.

...but the chest dropped immediately afterward.

Want?

Top Bottom