• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

If I play this locally, with 2+ players on the same PS4 and signed into their unique PSN accounts, I take it we can then cloud synch the saves and continue where we left off?

Got a local multiplayer game in mind for the weekend :)

Audioboxer

Why haven't Sony let us pair a DS4 to the Vita yet without all the account hassle :( Remote play D3 is awesome when in another room but the back touch is shitty.

Keep tweeting @Diablo asking if they can let us remap L1 so health potion is back touch.

Number45

Why haven't Sony let us pair a DS4 to the Vita yet without all the account hassle :( Remote play D3 is awesome when in another room but the back touch is shitty.

Keep tweeting @Diablo asking if they can let us remap L1 so health potion is back touch.
This is possible with PS TV. Really looking forward to getting my hands on one!

Just quoting this for anyone who might have missed it. I can make any ring you want on the spot. Legit and everything.

Since you're handing them out, I wouldn't mind a Str one. Thanks.

I've got a Gyrfalcons Foote to trade for Akkhan chest, helm or sabatons if anybody wants. Just lemme know. I'm having no luck getting these last 3 damn pieces lol.

Spare akkhan chest sent to you.

Woohoo! First post on Gaf and excited that I can finally share my PSN with you guys. Not on the Destiny Hype Train and wanting to play with more people on D3.

Add me: MaynardLD50

I play every night T3 - T5 depending on the party. Trying desperately to get the Auguilds set for my Crusader :( and a two handed mace (Fate of Fell etc.). I'll start adding the names I see in the thread (Didn't want to do it without posting who I am and seem like a creeper).

I can craft Aughilds set Str based if you want. Just give me the materials.

Psn - ruthlesbarbarian

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Bought Destiny PS4 bundle, played Destiny for ~6 hours, realized it wasn't for me. Traded it for Diablo!

PSN: nicoga3000

Starting fresh with either WD or Wiz. More friends = good!

anthym

Neo Member
If anyone has a spare schaefers hammer laying around please send it my way :). Psn: ncslamm

That's pretty much the last piece I need for my lightning hammer crusader

ZeroAKA

How long roughly does Act V take? I'm planning on beating the game and leveling my Demon Hunter to level 70 before tackling Hardcore mode.

dralla

I went home for lunch and played 3 T1 rifts with 3 random people, got 4 legendary drops, aw yiss. I haven't identified them yet, gonna do that when I get home. One is a dagger and another is a mace, so maybe I'll finally get a weapon I like.

For Crusader's, do you guys use Steed? I've been using it in rifts and it's useful at time but I think I'd rather more combat options. Is there any real reason to keep it? I've been using it to keep kill streaks alive mostly.

benjammin

If anyone has any akkhan gear other than the helm, I can trade plenty of gems. Or some legendary drops that I have in my stash, although I'm not sure how worthwhile they would be to people already running on torment. My psn is benjammin172, feel free to add me for some rifts and bounty runs as well. I'm thinking I'll still end up playing Diablo more than Destiny

hydruxo

I went home for lunch and played 3 T1 rifts with 3 random people, got 4 legendary drops, aw yiss. I haven't identified them yet, gonna do that when I get home. One is a dagger and another is a mace, so maybe I'll finally get a weapon I like.

For Crusader's, do you guys use Steed? I've been using it in rifts and it's useful at time but I think I'd rather more combat options. Is there any real reason to keep it? I've been using it to keep kill streaks alive mostly.

I use it with the Nightmare rune (fire effect). Pretty effective at getting out of mobs when you're blocked in and simultaneously doing some significant AoE damage. Try it out, it's very useful IMO.

I haven't gotten it yet, as my Crusder is only level 12. I just started the class last night. Though I hear steed is very handy if you need to escape a mob for whatever reason.

drotahorror

Sent everyone a PM that wanted a ring, add me on PSN, leave the stat in the note. Don't expect sick rolls, I'll roll a ring once and as long as it's the stat you asked for then that's it!

Recall

It's looking like I'm going to be level 50-52 by time I end my first ever playthrough of the story mode. Do I just do adventure mode next? Where should I begin or should I just do whatever I want to get myself to 70?

TetsujinZ

I'm having the worst luck with finding a FotF for my holy shotgun build. Anyone have one to trade? Also looking for flawless royal gems (1 diamond, 1 emerald, 5 ruby).

I have Akkhan pants, Tasker and Theo (str), and some other random legs to offer. My PSN is TetsujinZ.

Audioboxer

Sent everyone a PM that wanted a ring, add me on PSN, leave the stat in the note. Don't expect sick rolls, I'll roll a ring once and as long as it's the stat you asked for then that's it!

Thanks buddy, I pm'd you.

Not got time to play just now but will check my mail later.

stn

Just beat D3: UEE for the first time, 360 version. I'm still a novice to Diablo, got some questions.

1. How do I get the keystones needed to open a rift in adventure mode?

2. How do I get the thing required to be able to level up the blacksmith past 10? I need "01" of some item.

3. For the "Beat [____] on hardcore" achievements, is it possible to play on normal, move the difficulty to hardcore right before killing the boss, and then revert it back to normal?

Think that's it for now. Thanks.

Just beat D3: UEE for the first time, 360 version. I'm still a novice to Diablo, got some questions.

2. How do I get the thing required to be able to level up the blacksmith past 10? I need "01" of some item.

3. For the "Beat [____] on hardcore" achievements, is it possible to play on normal, move the difficulty to hardcore right before killing the boss, and then revert it back to normal?

1. You have to complete bounties in adventure mode to get the rift stones. When you complete all 5 in the region you get the cache, which can also get you some more rift stones.

2. Can't help you with this one cause I can't remember exactly but think those arejust random drops.

3. Hardcore isn't a difficulty that you can change to, it's a mode where you create your character and it has only one life. Your death is permanent and you will loose your character forever if you die.

Voidance

1. Do each bounty in an act for a Horadric Cache. Caches contain rift fragments used to open Nephalem Rifts.

2. Not sure off the top of my head. I already had whatever it was.

3. Hardcore is not a difficulty per se, it's a different mode entirely. It is a perma-death style of play and is not for the weak of heart.

yamo

2. You get it from salvaging gear. Lvl 60+ I believe.

Started a witch doctor. Just doing bounties and stuff trying to get to 70. Interesting class that's for sure. Seems like so many posssible builds but I've yet to get a feel for what might be best. I figure I won't until I at least get piranhado.

Started a witch doctor. Just doing bounties and stuff trying to get to 70. Interesting class that's for sure. Seems like so many posssible builds but I've yet to get a feel for what might be best. I figure I won't until I at least get piranhado.

I just started a Crusader last night and I'm currently level 23. Playing through story mode on Hard, but I'm wondering if Adventure mode isn't a better way to level up.

Audioboxer

Trying for hours now on torment 1 to get a weapon better than this and just can't (at least not without sacrificing a lot of damage). Burned through quite a few legendary drops, even 2 handers :(

IMG_20140911_002231.jpg

drotahorror

Trying for hours now on torment 1 to get a weapon better than this and just can't (at least not without sacrificing a lot of damage). Burned through quite a few legendary drops, even 2 handers :(

IMG_20140911_002231.jpg

PM me your PSN if you're on PS4 and i'll add you to friends. I have 2 dozen 2 handers sitting in the bank that destroy it.

drotahorror

You sent me a hellfire ring earlier :)

PSN is Audioboxer

Thanks mate!

Ah ok, and to people I sent rings today, I mean no disrespect by unfriending you after sending the rings. I just tidied up my friend list today and I'm not big on having 100's of friends and whatnot on psn.

Audioboxer

Ah ok, and to people I sent rings today, I mean no disrespect by unfriending you after sending the rings. I just tidied up my friend list today and I'm not big on having 100's of friends and whatnot on psn.

No offence taken, feel free to delete again :)

And thanks! That is one damn good upgrade for me.

dralla

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k46/gavdeeimages/IMG_20140911_002231.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I know that feel bro. I finally got a decent weapon after 3 days of rifts, but I'm still so weak compared to other people my level, they all seem to have armor sets with big bonuses, I can't seem to find any of those plans.A person came in my room about the same level as me and had almost 100K more strength than me. Feels bad man. Forever T1/2

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I just started a Crusader last night and I'm currently level 23. Playing through story mode on Hard, but I'm wondering if Adventure mode isn't a better way to level up.

It's definitely faster to level through adventure mode. I got my DH up to 70 in a handful of days.

Just quoting this for anyone who might have missed it. I can make any ring you want on the spot. Legit and everything.

I'll take a strength based one if you have and yes Laconic give that aakkhan chest piece to lasuraka he needs it more.

Deathjr sorry about the mix up I will be sending your gems back also i have spare tier 19 gems if anyone needs.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

How often do people die? The GF and I are like P15, and we've died maybe 5-6 times each. Should we be playing at higher difficulies, or what? I notice Unstable Anomaly has a 60s cooldown, but even dying twice in a night seems kinda crazy to me, much less twice in a minute.

Are we doing it wrong? =/

dralla

Wait, what? How? I don't even know what the ring is but I'll take one if you still have any. Strength build if that matters. PSN; DirtyWorm. Thanks!

ZeroX03

Banned
Beat Act V! Zero deaths on Expert! Level 60 as of defeating Diablo.

Doing some bounties now. Where do I get the items to upgrade my blacksmith further?

EDIT: Also if I find a helmet with multiple sockets will Rubies stack?

LOLCats

Banned
So ya came around the corner in a rift and found like 14 loot goblins having a meeting. So fuckin rad. Gold flying everywhere.

I beat diablo but I didn't bother with act 5. In fact I was only about level 50. Just farming act 1 bounties took me from 50-65 really quickly and this wasn't even on a really tough difficulty, just expert I believe.

There was someone on here before that said you can have 10 horadric caches stored up, go into town then open them. If an RoRG doesnt show up, you exit the game without quitting and quit from the game app itself (so it doesnt save).

Since the latest patch im pretty sure it doesnt work.

I opened 10 caches and there was one legendary mace in there. Since i didnt want to pick it up incase it saved, i hit the xbox guide button, hit start, quit the game.

Loaded it again, came back, all 10 caches were missing from my inventory. So this is no longer a viable strategy unless i did something wrong.

Beat Act V! Zero deaths on Expert! Level 60 as of defeating Diablo.

Doing some bounties now. Where do I get the items to upgrade my blacksmith further?

EDIT: Also if I find a helmet with multiple sockets will Rubies stack?

you cant get helmets with multiple sockets can you? i thought only pants/chest pieces have multiple sockets right?

Top Bottom