• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Yasuraka

Still playing D3 and still no luck getting Gyrfalcon foot or any Akkhan pieces though after only opening 4 caches I got a RoRG.I never did recieve the ones being given to me here so if any kind soul has a spare of either Gyrfalcon or Akkhan pieces I'd trade some tier 19 gems.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

Adding you, I will send you Arkhan hands.

Audioboxer

I'll have a look in my stash. Think I have a couple of sheilds saved. If not then I can craft that wall of the dead or w/e its name is. Adding you via the app.

Thanks for that shield buddy. Made a slight enchantment change and got 10% critical hit chance to boost damage (took off the crusader smite bonus or something it was).

Block % on it is beastly. I swapped over to shield glare, and coupled with the rune for wrath for enemies blinded I'm hardly running out of wrath now.

ZeroAKA

It's a bit depressing to see most of my friends abandon Diablo for Destiny, especially since I only bought this a week and a half ago. Add me please. :)

PSN ID: AbstractChaos

I'm still rolling in D3 as well, no interest in Destiny so if anyone wants to add another active user to their friends list hit me up.

PSN: robertlebrone

PS4 btw

Raptor

Everyone is playing Destiny now, I think ony a few stayed in Diablo 3 on my Friendlist.

I was going to up to Master but I have to finish it first lols, Expert is easy and Im decimating everything.

@Persona RS

Thanks for the item man, looks amazing lol.

Laconic

Banned
Everyone is playing Destiny now, I think ony a few stayed in Diablo 3 on my Friendlist.

I was going to up to Master but I have to finish it first lols, Expert is easy and Im decimating everything.

@Persona RS

Give it a week.

I hear the content of Destiny makes the Sahara look lush.

@Persona RS

I'm staying on. Destiny didn't interest me with the Alpha or the Beta and from some impressions, it doesn't look like much of my concerns have been alleviated.

Trying to finish up my Wizard. Picked up the Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom and Firebird's Talon's last night to go with my Tal'Rasha's Relentless Pursuit. Thinking about if I should make a Crusader or a Monk after this.

Dirtdog07

Neo Member
Considering how many people have join the Destiny hype train. I think Grimlock and I may be the only people on Torment VI (almost forgot BitmapFrogs). Anyone who intends on sticking to Diablo 3 you guys can send me a friend request. My PSN is Helscream. If your really hurting for gear I can easily carry you through Torment V. Im am online alot as well.

I'm still playing a good amount. Currently farming T3-T4 on my wizard. Already have you on my list so next time I'm on I'll join up

Raptor

I'm staying on. Destiny didn't interest me with the Alpha or the Beta and from some impressions, it doesn't look like much of my concerns have been alleviated.

Trying to finish up my Wizard. Picked up the Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom and Firebird's Talon's last night to go with my Tal'Rasha's Relentless Pursuit. Thinking about if I should make a Crusader or a Monk after this.
After my DH Im thinking Wizard or maybe I will continue with my Level 10+ Monk, a melee class after a range damage one to spice things up.

BigDug13

Would anyone knowledgeable of the WD class enlighten me on what stats attribute to DoT damage?

Do they benefit from atk speed/chc/chd?

Pretty sure they changed DoT damage to be purely based off your total character sheet damage which is already based on an average of your crits. Since they could never work out crit properly on DoTs and since release it was all or nothing, if you crit on initial casting, every tick was a crit, so you either demolished an enemy pack or you did subpar damage to an enemy pack based on if you got a crit on casting or not. Now instead it takes that average damage value of crit chance and damage factored in and provides a tick value. So now DoT damage is possibly the most consistent damage in the game.

dralla

Still on D3, and my gear is still pretty bad! Level 37? paragon now, I'll do T1 bounties, but T1 rifts are damn hard for me, easier with a group of course. I'm a Crusader, and I'm not sure if I should be putting paragon points into strength or not. I've been focusing on increased wrath, increased cool down, armor, and uh something else? I use a two handed weapon which means I have to waste a rune on the one that lets me wield it in one (need my shield bash!). I finally starting messing around with gems and re-rolls now that I've gotten some of the necessary items. It's helped a little but mother of god it is expensive. I wish they'd cheapen it to encourage experimentation. Kadala also gives me nothing but garbage grrrr.

Audioboxer

Still on D3, and my gear is still pretty bad! Level 37? paragon now, I'll do T1 bounties, but T1 rifts are damn hard for me, easier with a group of course. I'm a Crusader, and I'm not sure if I should be putting paragon points into strength or not. I've been focusing on increased wrath, increased cool down, armor, and uh something else? I use a two handed weapon which means I have to waste a rune on the one that lets me wield it in one (need my shield bash!). I finally starting messing around with gems and re-rolls now that I've gotten some of the necessary items. It's helped a little but mother of god it is expensive. I wish they'd cheapen it to encourage experimentation. Kadala also gives me nothing but garbage grrrr.

Kadala is a

Code:
C: See 
U: You 
N: Next 
T: Tuesday

Pretty sure they changed DoT damage to be purely based off your total character sheet damage which is already based on an average of your crits. Since they could never work out crit properly on DoTs and since release it was all or nothing, if you crit on initial casting, every tick was a crit, so you either demolished an enemy pack or you did subpar damage to an enemy pack based on if you got a crit on casting or not. Now instead it takes that average damage value of crit chance and damage factored in and provides a tick value. So now DoT damage is possibly the most consistent damage in the game.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Still playing D3 and still no luck getting Gyrfalcon foot or any Akkhan pieces though after only opening 4 caches I got a RoRG.I never did recieve the ones being given to me here so if any kind soul has a spare of either Gyrfalcon or Akkhan pieces I'd trade some tier 19 gems.

Psn-Legendkilla3rd

I sent you those gems, weren't you offering a rrog for them? If you need the ring, keep it. I just wanted a spare for my other character.

I sent you and h3ro both a gyrfalcon, socketed one for him and other one you can enchant for socket if you want.

Laconic

Banned
I sent you those gems, weren't you offering a rrog for them? If you need the ring, keep it. I just wanted a spare for my other character.

I sent you and h3ro both a gyrfalcon, socketed one for him and other one you can enchant for socket if you want.

I just got one, the other day.

Man... they really suck, post T3, don't they?

Yes, put it into strength. More is better.

Those new to game can send me a friend request. I will still be playing for a while.

I have 3 pieces of firebird armor now and the tal rasha belt. If I find another firebird piece, I will have to switch from cold to fire.

hydruxo

I've got a Gyrfalcons Foote to trade for Akkhan chest, helm or sabatons if anybody wants. Just lemme know. I'm having no luck getting these last 3 damn pieces lol.

drotahorror

Btw, if anyone wants a Hellfire Ring just holler at me via PM and I'll hook you up with whatever kind you want.

Just quoting this for anyone who might have missed it. I can make any ring you want on the spot. Legit and everything.

Kiro

Just quoting this for anyone who might have missed it. I can make any ring you want on the spot. Legit and everything.

Any of the main three stats, I have multiple characters. Dex or Strength would be most benefical as I have yet to level my monk/barb.

PSN: Kiro21-

Thanks!

Woohoo! First post on Gaf and excited that I can finally share my PSN with you guys. Not on the Destiny Hype Train and wanting to play with more people on D3.

Add me: MaynardLD50

I play every night T3 - T5 depending on the party. Trying desperately to get the Auguilds set for my Crusader :( and a two handed mace (Fate of Fell etc.). I'll start adding the names I see in the thread (Didn't want to do it without posting who I am and seem like a creeper).

New002

Just started farming Torment 1 (Hardcore). Anyone else at the same level? If so shoot me a pm!

Edit: My apologies! Should note that I'm on Xbox One.

Yasuraka

Woohoo! First post on Gaf and excited that I can finally share my PSN with you guys. Not on the Destiny Hype Train and wanting to play with more people on D3.

Add me: MaynardLD50

I play every night T3 - T5 depending on the party. Trying desperately to get the Auguilds set for my Crusader :( and a two handed mace (Fate of Fell etc.). I'll start adding the names I see in the thread (Didn't want to do it without posting who I am and seem like a creeper).

Have some Auguilds if you want them. Crafted them before I got Arkhans.

Number45

I'm playing and loving Destiny, but I'm not convinced it's going to keep me going as much as Diablo does. When I think about games, I'm thinking about Diablo not Destiny.

If anyone sees me on my crusader (wouldn't bother with anything else, as I'll either be cheese levelling or really low geared) feel free to jump in and join me. Pretty comfortable in T2 so will probably move up to T3 and see how I get on.

On that note, is there any difference in difficulty for the rifts between the acts or is it just a case of choosing the base you prefer?

Audioboxer

I'm playing and loving Destiny, but I'm not convinced it's going to keep me going as much as Diablo does. When I think about games, I'm thinking about Diablo not Destiny.

If anyone sees me on my crusader (wouldn't bother with anything else, as I'll either be cheese levelling or really low geared) feel free to jump in and join me. Pretty comfortable in T2 so will probably move up to T3 and see how I get on.

On that note, is there any difference in difficulty for the rifts between the acts or is it just a case of choosing the base you prefer?

That's why my limited edition is still sitting sealed. I may return it based on opinions so far and stick to D3 and PvZ.

Top Bottom