• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
You guys know if there's any way of reseting the Diablo account ? I wanna reset my Paragon levels.
This retarded hacker got me like a hundred levels in a blink of an eye.
I feel so bad about it that's not even funny to play for me anymore.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
You guys know if there's any way of reseting the Diablo account ? I wanna reset my Paragon levels.
This retarded hacker got me like a hundred levels in a blink of an eye.
I feel so bad about it that's not even funny to play for me anymore.

I don't know about that but couldn't you reset your points and only spend the ones you rightfully earned?

ZenaxPure

Aren't there some kind of boots that make you immune to lava and stuff, apart from the Blackthorne's set? She could really use those. lol Would Firewalkers proc the Enhancer? She doesn't use Sprint. Should she be? Her Ancients proc the Enhancer already, AFAIK.

Edit: I was thinking of the Illusory Boots.

Firewalkers don't crit iirc, and pain enhancer procs on yellow hits only. As for Sprint, in the current popular WW build it's just used as a way to proc pain enhancer, and basically the best way Barbarians can right now because the gem is not based on proc coefficients. From your description in the past her build doesn't sound too much like the cookie cutter build in design so it probably wouldn't get much benefit from Sprint (or pain enhancer really).

The world series (and thursday football) are killing my diablo time. I haven't been on for a couple days and even I am astonished! At one point I did not think it possible for me to not play diablo

*starts up diablo*

I hate the broncos

HORRORSHØW

got through g40 with helscream. a couple of minutes from beating 41. getting used to gogok > mirinae.

B0racJpCIAAr4Wu.jpg

subwilde

Raptor and I joined up with helscream just enough time for me to look at his character and sweet baby jesus...lol

Still kinda bummed about my legendary gems. Took me down quite a few grift levels :/

Raptor and I joined up with helscream just enough time for me to look at his character and sweet baby jesus...lol

Still kinda bummed about my legendary gems. Took me down quite a few grift levels :/

what gems you need man? I'll grind one with you so you don't have to do all of it yourself again. you online now? if not, another weekend session?

quest

Not Banned from OT
Grimløck;135667330 said:
got through g40 with helscream. a couple of minutes from beating 41. getting used to gogok > mirinae.

B0racJpCIAAr4Wu.jpg

I take it is because can drop cool down on 2 locations for damage? I'll try it eventually but not sure wanna manage stacks.

Btw you kids get off my lawn. I am 42 now excuse me while I yell at some clouds.

HORRORSHØW

I take it is because can drop cool down on 2 locations for damage? I'll try it eventually but not sure wanna manage stacks.
yeah, you can drop CDR from other pieces for more damage. you only need ~48%cdr to maintain perma-AC with gogok at full stacks. it's not hard to get and manage stacks because each horsie has a chance to gain a stack. that's 6 horses and they pierce enemies so yeah, you get stacks pretty quickly. you also get attack speed, allowing you to proc pain enhancer more frequently. i wasn't a fan at first because it seemed relatively weaker compared to mirinae or bane of the poweful, but i 'm getting used to it and it's working out okay. 38 is still hit or miss depending on map layout.

Horseticuffs

Alright Diablo graybeards. I'm totally stoked for how my Witch Doctor is looking after a very productive night in the rifts!

I need a quick dye job and my shield is actually transmogrified. I got a Puzzle ring tonight with some pretty sweet stats AND a little goblin that collects trash loot and turns it into rares and legendaries!

Bread

Banned
So uh

is the hotfix the reason I can't beat any rift guardians right now? I've done it twice now and both times my skills stop reloading and the game basically comes to a halt. This fucking sucks.

I just got the skeleton key, a legendary token which makes my follower unable to die. The problem is its for the scoundrel and not the Templar!

To make this work..I need to give up one or my ring slots for a unity ring and he needs to wear one too right?

Paganmoon

So there are other Demon Hunters out there! Would love to take a look at your M6 gear setup. Was checking a few youtube clips, and saw a (PC) DH video, the guy had 1.2mill sheet dps, 10 mill toughness with the M6 setup, I looked at my gear, and had no fucking clue how to get that high. I'm at 800k dps 5600k toughness (790k dps 5400k toughness with unity solo setup).

Tunesmith, btw, your HC monk still at level 17? got my barb to 18 now, if you wanna do some HC sometime.

Rixa

40 here \o_ Bought the game yesterday to PS4. I got PS3 version also coop is really fun. I think coop is even funnier in this UEE version.

Iam getting 2nd DS4 soon (ordered it few days ago). Porbably installing game next week (Bought Destiny yesterday too).
Is it easy to DL characters from PS3 D3 version to PS4?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
So basically what I suspected IS true: Blizz fucked up the loot system and rendered any non-legendary items utterly useless unless you're rolling a pre-lvl70 character on your very first campaign playthrough. Too bad, what a waste
It's not a waste. You need trash to appreciate the good stuff. Also there are plenty of rare items that beat legendary at 70, esp with jewellery. Blizz rationalised correctly. They've also explained in numerous articles over the years why the loot system works the way it does. Keep in mind that at 70 the game changes style. items become more of a resource.

Duallusion

Does anyone have a spare Serpent Striker by any chance? Please? Anyone?

After, what, two months of playing, getting a platinum trophy, acquiring almost 200 Paragon points and pumping thousands of shards into Kadala and that thing still didn't drop for me. :(((

*burst into tears*

It's not a waste. You need trash to appreciate the good stuff. Also there are plenty of rare items that beat legendary at 70, esp with jewellery. Blizz rationalised correctly. They've also explained in numerous articles over the years why the loot system works the way it does. Keep in mind that at 70 the game changes style. items become more of a resource.
Very well said. Items are just mats for crafting.

The only broken system is enchanting the same rolls at a high price over and over.

Number45

41 on Sunday. ^_^

Managed to get my HC Barb from 14 to 46 last night/this morning. Pretty much just running bounties, with the odd rift. No excessive risks this time!

35 year old here.

Can now comfortably run t4 solo and t5 in a group with my mirror ball mage. :) Really hard to actually replace any gear now. Really need that cheaper socket roll on jewelry. Not fun as an mage to use yellows to roll the rings.

35 year old here.

Can now comfortably run t4 solo and t5 in a group with my mirror ball mage. :) Really hard to actually replace any gear now. Really need that cheaper socket roll on jewelry. Not fun as an mage to use yellows to roll the rings.

haha 33 here and i assume our characters are very similar. I can do T4 solo, T5 kicks my ass a little bit. V hard for me to replace anything now. I need Rolands chest piece and 2 x socket rolls on rings and amulet and im ready for T5/6

Helznicht

43 years young here. Me and the wife play D3 on the X1 3-4 times a week. Main is a Demon Hunter (70 p32) and we just started Torment 2, and its a slow grind, but we really were not seeing any major upgrades at T1 anymore. Got 3 pieces of the Marauder Set, anxious for the magic 4th.

Raptor

WW has never really been a damage skill, it's always been for mobility and to make other attacks better through positioning. In vanilla it was originally used so you could place Sprint tornadoes on top of enemies and when Rend got buffed it was used to place yourself in the middle of a large pack so Rend would hit all of them.

In the current popular WW build it is used as a way to place Sprint tornadoes like in vanilla, except now those tornadoes can proc the Pain Enhancer gem which gives you a way to proc it on everything on screen just by flying around dropping tornadoes (and since the tornadoes last a few seconds they can constantly refresh the bleed of the gem without you being there). The rank 25 effect of the gem makes it so everything you hit with a bleed increases your attack speed which in turn causes your ancients to attack really fast in AOE situations, and, you can snapshot WW attack speed breakpoints with the gem as long as you don't stop channeling the skill.

Basically my point is WW has always been and is still a support skill. It's just meant to position your character or proc stuff. The damage it does barely matters.

Thanks for this explanation, now I can understand s little how will be my playstyle.

<3

what gems you need man? I'll grind one with you so you don't have to do all of it yourself again. you online now? if not, another weekend session?

Hey man so we are up for another all nighter tomorrow?

I help leveling gems since I need to level for my barbarian too.

Thanks Wilde for the barbarian stuff man, realy helped my build now I only need the Mr yan pants but there is time still :)

Helscream is awesome he was going to hooked me up with some gear too, thanks man.

Pons

Neo Member
39 here, Horsticuff's older brother. Feel free to add my PSN PonsArak , been a while since I posted it in the diablo thread. Have put about hundreds of hours into the PC version, enjoy the ps4 version so much more though. This game was meant to be played on console.

Have a 70 Crusader and Barb, somewhat tired of them both, been playing my 40ish Monk and leveling fast.

Raptor

39 here, Horsticuff's older brother. Feel free to add my PSN PonsArak , been a while since I posted it in the diablo thread. Have put about hundreds of hours into the PC version, enjoy the ps4 version so much more though. This game was meant to be played on console.

Have a 70 Crusader and Barb, somewhat tired of them both, been playing my 40ish Monk and leveling fast.

If you can add me or I will add you tonight :)

xRaptor_1

Horseticuffs

I'm glad you followed through and posted, brah! We are totally going to run shit again soon. I just started playing T2 and so far it is a fun challenge. I die every now and then but I'm getting the hang of things.

I didn't even know that D3 had bounties and shit until nearly seventy. I saw these things mentioned in the thread but with no context I didn't understand. Bounties and rifts are a badass incentive to play daily!
You are all youngsters!
Hey, I wanted to thank you for the leadership the other day. I hadn't seen your class before, like ever, and it was awesome seeing what they're capable of.

Hey, I wanted to thank you for the leadership the other day. I hadn't seen your class before, like ever, and it was awesome seeing what they're capable of.
Sure, no problem. Which class was I playing? The wizard? I switch all the time since I have one of each. There are plenty of people here with more powerful characters than mine.

rukland

Does any have a extra FoTF they can part with? Been trying for a couple days now, spent over 3k shards, done tons of bounties and rifts with no luck. It's the last piece I need for the shotgun build the absolute last piece and I am going crazy trying to get one.

I do have a few extra marauder pieces of anyone needs them and a few other random things just ask and I can check.

subwilde

Thanks for this explanation, now I can understand s little how will be my playstyle.

<3

Hey man so we are up for another all nighter tomorrow?

I help leveling gems since I need to level for my barbarian too.

Thanks Wilde for the barbarian stuff man, realy helped my build now I only need the Mr yan pants but there is time still :)

Helscream is awesome he was going to hooked me up with some gear too, thanks man.

No problem man! Thank you for the stuff as well.

Btw I'll send over the yan pants this afternoon, I didn't know you needed them :p

Top Bottom