• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Raptor

Whew! I'm glad I backed the right candidate then.

The good thing when you upgrade that gem is that when you want to try the Demon Huunter class you will use the same one for the Sentry Build.

That build is incredible powerfull that makes T6 a joke, letme know if you want to try it, I have a few marauder set pieces on my stash.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
The good thing when you upgrade that gem is that when you want to try the Demon Huunter class you will use the same one for the Sentry Build.

That build is incredible powerfull that makes T6 a joke, letme know if you want to try it, I have a few marauder set pieces on my stash.

I just got a decent legendary ring that I re-enchanted with a socket. Is it worth it to lost like 60k dps to have a 53% chance on hit to gain 1%x15 attack speed? I assume this affects just me and not my pets. Or would it be worth it to have crits (My crit chance is 30%) cause 1200% bleeding over 3 seconds?

I'm just kind of lost at this higher-level stuff so I'm babbling dumb questions but it SEEMS like both of those buffs would be great, but like 60k great?

Raptor

I just got a decent legendary ring that I re-enchanted with a socket. Is it worth it to lost like 60k dps to have a 53% chance on hit to gain 1%x15 attack speed? I assume this affects just me and not my pets. Or would it be worth it to have crits (My crit chance is 30%) cause 1200% bleeding over 3 seconds?

I'm just kind of lost at this higher-level stuff so I'm babbling dumb questions but it SEEMS like both of those buffs would be great, but like 60k great?

You need a socket so yeah losing dps over it is not that big of deal since you will gain more when you are all buffed with those legendary gems IMO.

Just downloaded the 400MB update:

Changed enchanting cost for rings and amulets
Monks will no longer become stuck in combat
Merciless witch will no longer become immune to damage

Raptor

Thanks for the gear, Raptor! I'm working on a Jade build right now.

No problem, Thanks To Sil though since it was his gear :p

Just downloaded the 400MB update:

Changed enchanting cost for rings and amulets
Monks will no longer become stuck in combat
Merciless witch will no longer become immune to damage

I noticed last night, yes no longer getting stuck with my Monk, nice.

I got two stones dropped for me last night and neither of them were teh damn Storm one lol :(

Horseticuffs

I wanted to join you last night but you have it "by invite only" I think so I couldn't.
Yeah, sorry. I was logged in and attending to chores and kids and such and wasn't paying it due attention. it wouldn't have been fair to have people waltz in with me just idling in an empty area.

I really appreciate everything, though :)

Raptor

Yeah, sorry. I was logged in and attending to chores and kids and such and wasn't paying it due attention. it wouldn't have been fair to have people waltz in with me just idling in an empty area.

I really appreciate everything, though :)

No probs I do the same sometimes like last night I left a Rift open and went to have some dinner lol.

Krayzie

I just cant seem to finish GR39. Have bout 2 mins to kill the guardian but depending on which one it is, could take me almost 5 minutes.

Looks like I'm gonna need lady luck on my side and hope I get a conduit near the guardian and fry its ass to a crisp.

That or I need to find a way to get my CDR to 50%, those few secs when my akarat is down almost always causes me to get wiped the fuck out instantly.

Pons

Neo Member
Just as an fyi, I always leave my game on invite only as well when I play, not because I want to though. Just send a message and I can send the invite out. I am not sure if blizzard has fixed the follower losing all their gear bug yet that happens when someone joins your game and forces your follower away. My girl has lost her follower gear multiple times, including legendary relics, to this bug, which has made me paranoid to the extreme lol.

Raptor

I just cant seem to finish GR39. Have bout 2 mins to kill the guardian but depending on which one it is, could take me almost 5 minutes.

Looks like I'm gonna need lady luck on my side and hope I get a conduit near the guardian and fry its ass to a crisp.

That or I need to find a way to get my CDR to 50%, those few secs when my akarat is down almost always causes me to get wiped the fuck out instantly.

Thansk for that OS man, anyway you are flying way too high with GR39 I think I would get killed instantly there with my lighting monk :(

Horseticuffs

Just as an fyi, I always leave my game on invite only as well when I play, not because I want to though. Just send a message and I can send the invite out. I am not sure if blizzard has fixed the follower losing all their gear bug yet that happens when someone joins your game and forces your follower away. My girl has lost her follower gear multiple times, including legendary relics, to this bug, which has made me paranoid to the extreme lol.
Just to let you know I don't knew how frequent the bug was but I've had lots of dudes come in and nothing has happened yet, so maybe we're good now.

You down tonight, dude? I'm fucking there. Let's rift, bitches!

Maybe we can get your lady in on it? Haven't played D3 with her yet.

stn

What should I do to level up a new character as fast as possible from scratch? I've been trying to get someone to take me through T6 but haven't had any luck (X360 version).

Raptor

What should I do to level up a new character as fast as possible from scratch? I've been trying to get someone to take me through T6 but haven't had any luck (X360 version).

Put a runy on the helmet, that is as easy as it can get.

Pons

Neo Member
Just to let you know I don't knew how frequent the bug was but I've had lots of dudes come in and nothing has happened yet, so maybe we're good now.

You down tonight, dude? I'm fucking there. Let's rift, bitches!

Maybe we can get your lady in on it? Haven't played D3 with her yet.

Based on the feedback on the blizz console support bug forums, the bug isn't squashed no. I am starting to wonder if it just affects secondary accounts on a ps4, as while Wild has lost her follower gear at least 4 or 5 times, I have yet to be inflicted, though, as you've seen I also take precautions to avoid it, she does too but sometimes she forgets to unequip her followers and dismiss them before playing mp.

I may be down tonight, we will see, I'll holler at you later via text.

Krayzie

Thansk for that OS man, anyway you are flying way too high with GR39 I think I would get killed instantly there with my lighting monk :(

Just 3 days ago I was getting murdered at GR36. Obtained the furnace, switched a few skills around and WHAM!!, bye bye GR36 and hello GR 39.

That's the beauty of the game my friend.
A single item can change things so dramatically at times.
This weekend if/when I see you on9, I'll see if I have anything stashed up to help your build.

Raptor

Just 3 days ago I was getting murdered at GR36. Obtained the furnace, switched a few skills around and WHAM!!, bye bye GR36 and hello GR 39.

That's the beauty of the game my friend.
A single item can change things so dramatically at times.
This weekend if/when I see you on9, I'll see if I have anything stashed up to help your build.

The only thing that could change my build is a better Flying Dragon, someone must have a better flying dragon somewhere I think.

Thats how I will improve my build, hunting for better parts of what I already have and rerolled wrong.

Still I will return to my beast HOly monk and farm T6 and doing some high rifts because I need to upgrade taeguk gem.

stn

Say I import a level 70 character from X360 to XB1. Will I immediately get the achievement for it or must I make a new character on XB1? Thanks.

Horseticuffs

gi3VZiO.jpg

I'd like to introduce you dudes to my pimpin' new look, courtesy of the fine folk of Diablo-Gaf!

I got lots of mail tonight, including this awesome Mask of Jeram (Thanks, FiveSix4Three!) so thanks for being awesome, guys! I'm keeping my eyes out for cool stuff to send out.

And yes, you all were thinking it. Color scheme was inspired from Skeletor in the MoTU live-action film.

Jijidasu

Hi guys!

I'm looking into getting back into this after a hiatus. I don't have many people to play with (none outside of waiting for random people to join) and would like to get back into doing things and getting stronger. I'm a 70/50 Crusader using the blessed hammer/akarat champion build but I'm not sure it's relevant now.

Gear wise, I'm shabby. I've got nothing good to my name yet and not sure how to go about changing that. Any advice would be really welcome.

In case any one is interested in dragging a scrub around and showing me the ropes at end-game, I'm at Aki-Rouscelia on PSN.

I'd really appreciate any help, I love the game but struggle to find solid directions at this stage. Ta!

Pons

Neo Member
Krayzie, Prawn, Pons, thank you dudes so much. I truly had a blast!

EDIT: Raptor, awesome catching up with you too!

Was a good time, always fun to school you in the ways of diablo mwahwhahwa...

Gaf's diablo 101 class boggling Split/Horse's diablo knowledge since 1979! :p

Hi, just as Jijidasu, i'm coming back to this Game and have one question, is there a good build for a Crusader that does not need the full Set of Akkhan? I'm missing the Helmet or the Sabatons for the full Setbonus and because of that I can't find a good build for the high Torments.

I've found one other Build, but that uses the Roland Set instead, but from that Set I have not even a single piece.

I can run T2-3 really well, but every Level after that is a complete waste of time. In T6 I don't get killed, but it takes forever to kill even the normal mobs.

On Youtube I see Videos with Crusader who are bashing through T5-6 in no time and ask myself why my Crusaser isn't capable of doing so.

Krayzie

@MistaPropella
I can pass you any piece of roland/akkan gear.
Got a few weapons you can test out as well i.e FoTF,baleful remnant, blade of prophecy.

I'm currently running the stampede build and It's working out great for me.
You'll need the specific shield for it (cant remember its name) which I prob have a spare as well.

However I suggest you mess around with other builds first. Some are mighy fun.
But if you just want to start shredding everything, stampede build will do just that.

Horseticuffs

@MistaPropella
Got a few weapons you can test out as well i.e FoTF,baleful remnant, blade of prophecy.

You'll need the specific shield for it (cant remember its name) which I prob have a spare as well.

But if you just want to start shredding everything, stampede build will do just that.

That build was intense! Really seemed to melt through T6.

@MistaPropella

You'll need the specific shield for it (UNRELENTING PHALANX?) which I prob have a spare as well.

Hi Krayzie, I would really appreciate if you could sent me the Sabatons of Akkhan and some Weapons and maybe the Shield if you don't need it anymore.

Now I hope that you play on PS4. My PSN-ID is LutherKaine

Another question, at the start of Diablo on PS4 there was a thread on Neogaf, where you could post Item/Gold you don't need anymore. I've searched but didn't get a result. Is that Thread still active? Because I have lots of Legendaries and Set Items to give away.

Paganmoon

Another question, at the start of Diablo on PS4 there was a thread on Neogaf, where you could post Item/Gold you don't need anymore. I've searched but didn't get a result. Is that Thread still active? Because I have lots of Legendaries and Set Items to give away.

This is pretty much the thread for doing that I suppose.

Raptor

Ah okay, but there was another Thread with something like "forwarding" in the Title, but I can't find it anymore.

What is the best way to post my Items, just taking the links from here or working with screenshots?e
Just make a list with names, we probably already know what they are.

Do you have any badass Thunderfury or Fulminator?

Anyways, last night I got the Eye of the Storm but bad rolled that I don't think give up 200k DPS for 20% LIghtning damage is worth the swap.

IS really hard to build a viable Lightning Monk for T6 I think.

Raptor

Oh damn Im reading that Fulminator is shit for end game builds, Hey Mista forget that request man, but if you have a TF with badass rolls that you want to get rid of let me know, though if you have a Odyn's Son better yet.

I have 2 OS but somehow I think I can find better ones.

Horseticuffs

I'd like to play my crusader more, but never getting any build defining pieces is a drag.

He's stuck in t3 limbo.
After seeing a Crusader for the first time last night I'm definitely going to start one after I get another piece of Zunimassa's and Tasker & Theo and can comfortably solo T6 on my WD.

With the gracious gifts of GAF and RNGesus, I'm soloing T6 just fine outside of rifts. There's always that damned carrot on a stick, though.

Raptor

This game has exactly till Nov 30 of playtime with me, after that it will get retired and maybe don't come back again, feel sad because I knew some great people cooping this game.

I hope I can platinum it by that time.

Top Bottom