• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

In retrospect, my post about it immediately at the top of the next page probably didn't help. I've just never seen something like this actually fixed, and so quickly at such an odd hour as well.

neh, you're cool, and definitely not the only one talking about the NZ solution.. whatever happened went into motion way before anything you said!

Leyasu

Banned
Getting downloaded off of the US marketplace tomorrow morning. God I love borderlinx and the open marketplace..

BokehKing

Banned
I got to disagree with the above's "don't look in every nook and cranny comment' at higher levels.

You know how many times I found a legendary in a random pot or dead body somewhere in the corner of a map?

enough times to check every nook and cranny

I got to disagree with the above's "don't look in every nook and cranny comment' at higher levels.

You know how many times I found a legendary in a random pot or dead body somewhere in the corner of a map?

This. Many a time I've found legendarys in chests/breakable objects

This is so much more fun than regular Diablo. The changes they have made really make the game a lot better.

THe drops are much better as well. Got a few legendaries already.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Pre Downloaded... my body is ready.

Looooots of pleople getting it on PS4 @__@ I got like 20 friend invites already,

Dahbomb

If instead of searching every nook and cranny you continued down your regular path and kept slaying monsters non stop + opened every chest/clickable on the way you will have more Legendaries per hour.

This is just how the game works and that's how the game is played. Instead of going across the map to open that one chest if instead you kept going straight and opened two more chests that's much better in terms of efficiency.

If i just want english , it's the 20gb file? the 37 one is multilanguage?

edit: Ok, this is really confusing, it was starting to download 5gb files?? what should i do? i dont want do download +60gb ffs

anyone? i tried again and i saw a 40+gb file change to around 5 and then another +-20gb file that also changed to 5ish

RoyalFool

Banned
Went to pre-order this online (PS4) and saw the price, fucking hell - it's nearly double what online stores are charging for a disk version here in the UK.

Does anybody know if I can download it from the US store instead and still make a european account?

Brandwin

I never played a game in the Diablo series nor do I really know much about Diablo III, except people really seem to enjoy them and dammit, I am ready for a new game.

Probably grab PvZ as well and then Madden next week.

If instead of searching every nook and cranny you continued down your regular path and kept slaying monsters non stop + opened every chest/clickable on the way you will have more Legendaries per hour.

This is just how the game works and that's how the game is played. Instead of going across the map to open that one chest if instead you kept going straight and opened two more chests that's much better in terms of efficiency.

This is Diablo 3, not a corridor shooter, nooks and crannies abound, and doth indeed hold treasure..sometimes..just like you can run through a whole map killing all and not have a single legendary drop. ofttimes fun and discovery trump efficiency.

fernoca

And a reminder since it was mentioned earlier...
If you don't have a second PS4 controller but have a Vita, you can use the Vita as a controller. Granted, player one uses the Vita and player 2 uses the Dual Shock but it is a nice alternative. Plus you have your own screen too. ;p

That applies to nearly every PS4 game with multiplayer, but ...just a reminder. ;)

Going to work now. Return at 2AM. Garden Warfare will be ready and Diablo III an hour later.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS

Looooots of pleople getting it on PS4 @__@ I got like 20 friend invites already,

must-chop-wood-ozesua.gif

YeSp

Neo Member
Went to pre-order this online (PS4) and saw the price, fucking hell - it's nearly double what online stores are charging for a disk version here in the UK.

Does anybody know if I can download it from the US store instead and still make a european account?

Yes you can play it on your UK account if you have ordered it from your US account. You need 2 accounts though.

I never played a game in the Diablo series nor do I really know much about Diablo III, except people really seem to enjoy them and dammit, I am ready for a new game.

Probably grab PvZ as well and then Madden next week.

I'm in the same boat and considering doing the same thing. Looks like something fun to play with friends.

DR3AMxCATCHER

Neo Member
Just started playing the game on the Xbox One. I like where this is headed. If this happens for most new releases I won't even bother with physical copies.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"

See you there. Starting fresh (after around 1000 hours in the PC version).

I put my PSN ID in the tag thread but for posterity for anyone else that'd like to add me: Tunesmith-

Golgi_Apparati

Neo Member
I was gonna go ahead and pick this up on my lunch break tomorrow, but I decided to work from home today and the ps4 was just sitting there staring at me... PRELOAD IT IS!

12amPST tomorrow

3am for us eastcoasters

gonna be an 'early rise' day tomorrow for sure-

I am gonna set my alarm for 11:55 just in case I fall asleep. I probably won't play
Aww who the fuck am I kidding!
but I want to watch the countdown end and the game start up. I am probably more excited for this than I should be. lol

bebop242

Heads up for PS4 peeps. I had everything downloaded yesterday and an update just popped up for this. I assume its the day one patch.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
This is my first Diablo, i wonder if im gonna go HAM and start posting pics of loots and crazy stat numbers.

playing a review copy now, and let me tell you - this game just sings. It's not quite Diablo II perfection, but Blizzard worked hard and it shows. A fantastic release.

Went physical edition and it's shipped but won't make it to my house until tomorrow something. Right now, it's somewhere in Kentucky. Damn you, Kentucky!

lantus

Really excited to start plating some diablo again. Having played since vanilla back when released. Hopefully its as dramatic of a change as people say it is. Preload ready, just waiting for them to push the button!

Top Bottom