• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Alright, I'm getting really excited to start playing now. It's been years since I've played Diablo.

My best friend and I basically grew up playing Diablo 2, we were planning on playing D3 together but he passed away before it came out and I guess I just decided to skip it. Can't wait to start playing again.

Danis

Neo Member
More of a PS4 question than a Diablo question, but...

I'll be buying a disc based copy and playing with my wife on my Wife's PS4. But I want to use my PSN to ensure trophies and player progress are tied to my PSN name. How do I do this?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
my infernal pauldrons file just sit's there "waiting to install" but nothing has happend for 30 minutes.. any ideas?

You need to download and install the patch first. Then it will install.

I'll be rolling Cruzader just cuz the armor looks cool.

Does each individual PS4 controller account select which of the PS3 accounts it is going to use, and from there select the segregated characters within that account?

Thanks.

When you make a PS4 account, use the existing PSN account to sign in that you use for your PS3 (I'm sure you know this, but just making sure. When you turn on another PS4 controller, you can choose any profile you wish to use that's attached to your Diablo III profile.

More of a PS4 question than a Diablo question, but...

I'll be buying a disc based copy and playing with my wife on my Wife's PS4. But I want to use my PSN to ensure trophies and player progress are tied to my PSN name. How do I do this?

Read above. You can play on different PSN profiles in local co-op.

I got the base game on 360 from Gamefly just so I could buy the Infernal Helm + Angelic Wings and transfer them to Xbox One (that DLC is gone from the store now btw). I didn't really plan on playing much until UEE. Raptr says I logged 55 hours on it last week (and I've had it for 2 weeks).

I can't wait for it to show up on the Xbox One store.

I got everything except Wizard to 60. Want to try Crusader at some point but I don't know if I can play Act I-IV again ......

Gonna roll with my Monk or WD ... gonna have to flip a coin.

YeSp

Neo Member
I cant believe I bought the game again...ah well still 11 hours
PSN EU: Bodde1972 for some jolly co-operation

I got everything except Wizard to 60. Want to try Crusader at some point but I don't know if I can play Act I-IV again ......

Gonna roll with my Monk or WD ... gonna have to flip a coin.

Once you beat Act 5 you unlock Adventure mode - you never have to see the act progress again.

yamo

Damn game won't unlock until 1AM... suppose I have to wait until tomorrow before I can play the game.

Added my name to the friends list thread but might as well drop my PSN tag here too. Add your GAF name in the friend request and i'll add you!

PS4: lilljolle

zou

how do I import my 360 saves? I already linked my xbox account with battle.net and my save games are stored online, yet it keeps coming up empty.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Bought on ps4 today. So much more fun on console then on pc imo (already played the game there). Really like the new massacre bonuses. Quick selection of new items, marking as trash... so good.

Mideon

Dammit bit on the Xbox One but it's taking an age to download. Said ready to start so created a Char and then it said 65% needs to be done lol

Wizman23

Banned
Man having to go through story mode again is going to blow. Too bad there isn't an option to start at Adventure Mode for people that have played the PC version for 500 plus hours!

In how many hours exactly should it unlock on the US PSN store ? my ps4 is acting strange and saying there's 6 days left...

11 hours and 15 minutes from now.

Man having to go through story mode again is going to blow. Too bad there isn't an option to start at Adventure Mode for people that have played the PC version for 500 plus hours!

Gotta do it with the Crusader... sigh. I really don't like Acts I and II.

Part of me just wants to start on normal so it goes faster, but I doubt I'll do that. Might as well kill two birds with one stone and level as fast as possible.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Don't know whether to get this digitally or not. Never really went digital with a big release before incase I wanted to trade them in, especially when it costs 70 euro.

That massive download size isn't helping either

I can't wait for all the "man this story/dialogue is sooooo cheesy" posts.

Just skip all the dialogue. Don't even attempt to follow the story. It's bad. Just kill things.

Streams I've watched have been pretty good so far. Been so long since I played I barely recognize the game anymore.

Still haven't seen the TLOU dungeon though.

Camper182

Don't know whether to get this digitally or not. Never really went digital with a big release before incase I wanted to trade them in, especially when it costs 70 euro.

That massive download size isn't helping either

And this is why you buy it from the USA PSN, like me. You can get the games earlier & cheaper by buying from there.

11 hours and 15 minutes from now.

Gotta do it with the Crusader... sigh. I really don't like Acts I and II.

I actually liked them. always felt 3 and 4 seemed too rushed. I'm probably going to start fresh with a Demon Hunter and a Crusader this time around. Never played the latter, and the former wasn't too deep intot he game on the PC version.

Top Bottom