• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Just got my game early guys! Help me pick a class. I'm thinking about rolling monk but I wanna try something different and unique. Any suggestion?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Have my hand over the purchase button.........

Ben-Stiller-Do-It-Starsky-and-Hutch.gif

BFIB

Ok. I'm going to bite. Over 300 hrs in the PC version, and upgraded to RoS and put another 50 plus hours or so.

But the idea of playing this via remote play is too good to pass up.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
Does the second player on PS4 get to use their own profile to save their character, or is the character saved to player one?

Pons

Neo Member
I caved too. Many hours of ROS on PC, but want to play on the couch (I work in IT, don't always want to come home and go straight to the computer), on my big tv, with controller, some of the new console only systems look great. Plus playing with the missus locally. Hoping to win a copy to provide it to my brother Horsticuffs as well :)

PSN PonsArak if you want to add me.

Soktos

Anybody that ordered the physical copy from Amazon get a shipping notification yet? I am thinking I will have to wait a day or two before I get mine...

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
So yeah, took a trip down Old Tristram road, a fairly expansive area, and the random microstutters you'd sometimes get are greatly reduced (single player). Also a better framerate overall, not that it was ever bad in the heat of battle.

Vorheez

Hey, do you guys roughly know how long the patches will take to download? I will be arriving early at EB Games to pick up my copy and only have a few hours to play before work. Don't want to get my hopes up if I'll be spending the majority of my morning downloading patches.

gruenel

Guys, gals...

I think I'm going to start a fresh Crusader playthrough at Hardcore difficulty right off the bat. Am I crazy?

No! Hardcore is awesome. I'll definitely be playing a hardcore character along with my SC ones.

I know the original Day 1 patch (1.01) was already there but it made no mention of the frame issue being fixed so I'd expect another patch to fix that

1.02 was released a few hours ago and it does mention performance improvements :)

Hey, do you guys roughly know how long the patches will take to download? I will be arriving early at EB Games to pick up my copy and only have a few hours to play before work. Don't want to get my hopes up if I'll be spending the majority of my morning downloading patches.

Don't worry, it's not like the patch files are super huge. I believe somewhere along ~200MB, so the download for that, depending on your Internet service (I have Comcast 50Mbps), should take any where between 5 to 10 minutes.

Or I think the day one patch to fix the FPS issues is a small file, so no worries there.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Does the second player on PS4 get to use their own profile to save their character, or is the character saved to player one?

They can use their own profile.
All right, I know I'll answer this myself within a day if all else fails, but for the sake of conversation, here's my situation.

On PS3, I had two accounts. One was tied to PSN, one was not (let's call it the wife's account).

I would (and in ROS, will) always multibox with four controllers when playing without other human players.

First set of controllers would use 2 (or more) of the 9 characters on the PSN account, and the remaining players would come from the wife's account.

I notice that on PS4, each controller requires its own account. This means that how multiple characters on accounts work on PS3 is not the same as how it works on PS4. So how does that translate to using the PS3 data sets to the PS4 game?

Does each individual PS4 controller account select which of the PS3 accounts it is going to use, and from there select the segregated characters within that account?

Thanks.

I'm nosediving into this in the morning. My girlfriend plays Diablo too and tomorrow is our fifth year together and first at our new home. We'll be slaying demon hordes for sure.

Mr Croft

Cannot wait to play this game again! Gonna be a looong night. I will be importing my 360 character as well; but will make a new character too. Looking forward to seeing some of you guys on there! Pm me if you want to add me for looting

Juice

Stupid question: is it possible to tieback your character to battle.net or otherwise login to battle.net from the consoles? Or is 100% of everything through PSN & Xbox Live?

I figure to facilitate 360 > PS4 transfers, battle.net is required, but it wasn't clear to me.

Gator86

Guys, gals...

I think I'm going to start a fresh Crusader playthrough at Hardcore difficulty right off the bat. Am I crazy?

Seems a little rough considering you won't know the ins and outs of the character but I assume it all depends on the difficulty you choose.

Top Bottom