• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

ZenaxPure

Part of me just wants to start on normal so it goes faster, but I doubt I'll do that. Might as well kill two birds with one stone and level as fast as possible.

I think it makes sense to just do normal and go as fast as you can to be honest. Because the faster you get to adventure mode without being 70 the longer you can just grind out rift fragments without actually doing rifts (as it's kind of a waste if you aren't 70). 2.1 isn't out so rifts will still be 5 fragments (unless they purposefully changed this on consoles ahead of time) and it's unlikely RiF will be a thing on consoles given how long it would take to invite someone because of how the console games are set up.

Raxious

Don't know whether to get this digitally or not. Never really went digital with a big release before incase I wanted to trade them in, especially when it costs 70 euro.

That massive download size isn't helping either

Get it through the US PSN, I got myself 60$ PSN credit through the US Amazon, and ended up spending 'only' 47 euro's.

forms

I already have this on PC. Why oh why did I purchase it on PS4 as well?

Damnit Blizzard, I can never handle your girth.

Leyasu

Banned
well yeah maybe lol, i guess i was wrong about that, but most of the times (like with plants vs. zombies garden warfare right now) the US gets the games a few days earlier.

And it's still cheaper :)

Get a US billing address with borderlinx, and buy from the US store. That is what I do. Get the game earl and cheaper

Leyasu

Banned
How do you add a credit card or funds ?

I only have a bone. So I added my credit card on my bone with my correct address in France (from the UK but I live there).

Then got an address from borderlinx

I then changed my region to the US on the xbone

Entered the billing address from borderlinx

Now when I buy, it just shows my credit card, and goes through everytime

There is a thread on here about it

I have this on PC but when I played the demo on PS3 I really enjoyed the game a lot more with the dodge function and no persistent clicking, think I will get it again when I get paid.

Taz

I only have a bone. So I added my credit card on my bone with my correct address in France (from the UK but I live there).

Then got an address from borderlinx

I then changed my region to the US on the xbone

Entered the billing address from borderlinx

Now when I buy, it just shows my credit card, and goes through everytime

There is a thread on here about it

Can you do this on the PlayStation 4 ?

gioGAF

I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow just like everybody else, couldn't find anyone near me who would break street date :-(

Thinking of going with the Demon Hunter, but I have been told by many that DH = bad times when playing high level solo. Is this true? I thought the "dexterity" characters were getting a buff of sorts to their survivability by having Dexterity changed from "adds chance to dodge" to "adds armor". Is that change not in effect yet?

sqwarlock

Never played D3 on consoles, and didn't realize that PC saves weren't compatible. Oh well, at least I got UEE for free. Not sure how feasible it is maintaining separate saves, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

I really do like the way it plays on PS4 though. Might stream for a bit after work tonight.

Justified

I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow just like everybody else, couldn't find anyone near me who would break street date :-(

Thinking of going with the Demon Hunter, but I have been told by many that DH = bad times when playing high level solo. Is this true? I thought the "dexterity" characters were getting a buff of sorts to their survivability by having Dexterity changed from "adds chance to dodge" to "adds armor". Is that change not in effect yet?

I hope not, I always role either Ranger (Demon hunter) or Necro (Witch Doctor) in role-based RPGs.

Patch 2.1...not yet

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Via paypal, send money from your EU paypal to a new US paypal and add funds to your PSN account with the US paypal account, that's how i do it

Much faster just to buy cards via Amazon.com with a US billing address and your regular payment method. Amazon doesn't perform AVS checks (verify billing addresses with bank).

ZenaxPure

That change is not in yet, but it doesn't matter demon hunter is very strong, you will be fine.

well..its something new I suppose-people probably played D3 to death

it felt like a better support class than anything else- fun though-but I enjoyed DH and WIZ much more

I'm playing DH right now on PS3 and it's a really fun class. Vault + Smoke Screen is like playing the game with cheats enabled, elites and bosses don't stand a chance.

Ducktail

Pre-order done on PS4! Couldn't resist it. Going to import my 360 monk as soon as I figure out how, lol.

Is there a topic or a spreadsheet with Neogaf Diablo 4 players?

All done! Is it midnight yet?
image_zps3f64e9eb.jpeg

I'm trying to pre-order through PSN and I'm getting an error through any attempt on my phone or computer. Any idea what to do here?

Wish I could help. I also get issues when making credit/debit purchases via the web PSN store on mobile. My fix has been just buy buy PSN credit through Amazon and redeem on the web store or directly through PS4/Vita.

Top Bottom