• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Console controls are amazing for Diablo. It makes the game that much better.

This game might actually be good with move. Too bad they don't patch controller support for the pc version. Then I'd use a move nunchuk with a mouse or something like that. Seems we haven't found the best way to control this game yet.

Flight stick left hand, arcade stick right hand.

Haines

Banned
I picked it up day 1 for PC, played the shit out of it for (almost) all of May '12, played it once in a while in June, and gave it up in early July. Farthest I made it was Act 3 Inferno with my Wizard. Never played Reaper of Souls.

This is going to blow my mind, I expect.

Pretty much. Its better ten fold in every way.

OmegaDL50

My friend list on PSN is getting big.

I wish I could categorize groups of people like sort of Steam Communities kind of

"GAF D3 Buddies" "Fighting Game Community", etc.

It's not so much a complaint, but when you go from having 6 Friends to 40 friends, it's like Wow, this going to be awesome and I'll always have someone ready for a multiplayer session but how do I keep track of em all.

7 hours and 30 minutes...Ugh. I'm getting so anxious. I have so many awesome things planned for my D3 adventures.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Can we name our characters or are they named after our PSN accounts?

Female Demon Hunter named jon isn't... the coolest thing in the world.

It's probably been answered before, but will I be able to sign into my account and play couch co-op with someone else who's on their own PSN account?

Will we both need PS+ in order to play online?

It's probably been answered before, but will I be able to sign into my account and play couch co-op with someone else who's on their own PSN account?

Doesn't only one person need to have a PS plus account for anyone to play online on the same console?

Wondering the exact same thing, well about logging into their accounts. PS+ should work for everyone playing on the same console.

Hmmm..... yeah. How does it work with cross-gen titles? PS3 maybe not, PS4 requires PS+?

Tirod

So I never picked up the original D3 due to issues I had with Auction House function and I held out on the expansion because I was going to pick this up on PS4.

Have this preloading right now and reading posts in here to satiate my hype. People keep mentioning they are going to roll a female x or male x; can I customize the look of my avatar or is it preset depending on the class you choose?

sjay1994

Just platinumed Last of us, and said fuck it I need something else to play.

Barely touched vanilla D3 on PC.

So why not?

Bought this and pre loading now.

So I never picked up the original D3 due to issues I had with Auction House function and I held out on the expansion because I was going to pick this up on PS4.

Have this preloading right now and reading posts in here to satiate my hype. People keep mentioning they are going to roll a female x or male x; can I customize the look of my avatar or is it preset depending on the class you choose?

Preset.

Man, the temptation is getting to me. I have $46 in my PSN wallet just sitting there. It won't take much more to get the PS4 version...

HuntTheMusic

Neo Member
Just killled my first Nemesis enemy on Expert. Thing was a beast the battle lasted about ten minutes and it tracked me all over the map. I have no idea what nemesis tier it was but if they are all like that its gonna be tough. Lovely loot though and 20K gold.

Thanks for all the friend requests everyone. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

If anyone would like to party up and start a new game on release let me know. I never beat Diablo 3 so I'm looking forward to having fun adventures with you fools.

Psn: Krappadizzle if anyone else is looking to add more people to their friends list.

BokehKing

Banned
Playing the 360 version now, picking up for ps4, trying to find at least one more legendary before I export over

How many people are file transferring?

Just killled my first Nemesis enemy on Expert. Thing was a beast the battle lasted about ten minutes and it tracked me all over the map. I have no idea what nemesis tier it was but if they are all like that its gonna be tough. Lovely loot though and 20K gold.
Well. That's a bit scary actually. :|

Playing the 360 version now, picking up for ps4, trying to find at least one more legendary before I export over

How many people are file transferring?

I thought about it, but I don't think I even got past the 3rd chapter before getting bored on my PS3(wife and buddy didn't want to play coop anymore). So I think I'll start fresh with some people from here.

ZenaxPure

Each class has a male and female version (no stat differences, just appearance). You can't change how those characters look, just the way their armor looks through the transmog system (lets you change the skin/model of an item without changing its stats).

I have a question about loot drops. If you're playing on Inferno, does the specific difficulty you're playing on (Easy, Master II, etc) have any effect on the quality of the loot, or is that all determined by magic find?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i don't know if anyone else knows this, but if you connect your Battle.Net account to your PSN or XBL account you'll get this ring in D3:UEE:

458.jpg

I have a question about loot drops. If you're playing on Inferno, does the specific difficulty you're playing on (Easy, Master II, etc) have any effect on the quality of the loot, or is that all determined by magic find?

Magic find no longer exists as a stat. You will find good gear without having to have magic find.

Inferno is gone, been replaced with Torment, which has 6 additional difficulty levels from 1-6. There are certain legendary and set items which will only drop in Torment 1 and above.

Magic find no longer exists as a stat. You will find good gear without having to have magic find.

Inferno is gone, been replaced with Torment, which has 6 additional difficulty levels from 1-6. There are certain legendary and set items which will only drop in Torment 1 and above.

To expand on that, does torment level 6 drop things that, say, torment level 2 won't?

Ah, okay great. I'm looking forward to this. What's the recommended DPS for attempting Torment I?

To expand on that, does torment level 6 drop things that, say, torment level 2 won't?

No.

Also I should have mentioned, in addition to more XP/gold rewards, the chance to find a legendary item increases with each Torment level. Meaning, you have a higher chance to find legendary items on Torment 6 than you do on Torment 1.

Top Bottom