• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

KJRage

i don't know if anyone else knows this, but if you connect your Battle.Net account to your PSN or XBL account you'll get this ring in D3:UEE:

458.jpg

I just found out about this.

Go to battle.net, create an account, and once logged in, click ACCOUNT at the top, then look to the right side of the screen for the "Connected Accounts" link. Click Playstation Network, log in to PSN, and it's done

ZenaxPure

After reading Jeff's review I doubt framerate issues were the reason he only gave it four stars. I just don't think Jeff is super into Diablo.

Eh, he enjoys the game, he has mentioned it in basically every quicklook of the game over the years, it's just clear his enjoyment of it is from a fairly casual approach (he doesn't care about moving up through higher difficulties and learning all the mechanics of skills and how they work together etc.)

Which is a shame because D3 shines brightest and is the most fun on the highest difficulty, but there is nothing wrong with just playing it casually for fun really.

Just lost my save in Rogue Legacy to some awkward wording in a cross-save attempt. Damn.
At least I have this pre-loaded ready to go for tonight.

BokehKing

Banned
Got a level 39 Warrior, just finished act 1 in hell
have a level 57 female monk

But starting off a pally/Crusader tomorrow, def want to check out adventure mode

Daximuss

Little tip for first time Diablo III players, when you first get in game, go to options and put a checkmark next to "enable elective mode". This allows you to slot whatever combinations of primary or secondary skills you want to whatever button you prefer.

III-V

Little tip for first time Diablo III players, when you first get in game, go to options and put a checkmark next to "enable elective mode". This allows you to slot whatever combinations of primary or secondary skills you want to whatever button you prefer.

This can't be stressed enough.

This can't be stressed enough.

in vanilla i went through a quarter of the game wishing such an option existed , thankfully I stumbled upon it -__-

Here you go. I captured this directly from the game.

share button is most certainly a beautiful thing, thanks again.

I really wish turning on elective mode gave you a screen with a list of all the skills or something. I always use it, so I never remember which skills are in which categories. I end up going through all the categories one by one trying to find the skill I want.

Picked up a PS4 copy earlier today in NYC.

Playing with a controller is a beautiful thing! Even after many hours on the PC version, I have no problems putting double that into this version.

Currently level 13. Female Crusader.

III-V

ugh, my d/l has slowed to a crawl. I doubt the 5 Gigs will be done by morning. And this is a 25/25 internet connection :/

Unity2012

Do we know if there will be an Xbox One Digital version of the game available after midnight? or when will it be available?

It is not even listed on the Xbox Store.

jhawk6

Do we know if there will be a Digital version of the game available after midnight? or when will it be available?

It is not even listed on the Xbox Store.

I'm going to go get the disc version in about an hour for this very reason. Plus the time it will take to actually download it. I want to start playing tonight!

Top Bottom