• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Does anyone else have that taste in their mouth? The urge to keep playing, keep thinking, keep talking about the game. Ohhh Diablo 3... into the veins you go. Sorry, it's just so damn good.

Wallach

Grimløck;126176636 said:
anyone get their shadow of the colossus transmog on the ps4? the pauldrons popped up in my inventory today but still no pet and transmog.

My SotC transmog recipe was in the stash instead of inventory. Go to Stash -> Items (the little bag) then open the bottom pouch section.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I cant connect my PSN Id to Battle Net, i get an error after logging in on Sony's website.

gioGAF

Got this on PS4, now I'm just watching the clock so I can go home and get on this. I will most likely roll with a Demon Huntress ;-)

I'm assuming they tweaked some equipment stats with the patch? I imported my character (Wizard) and her DPS went from 110k to 70k. HUH!?

It's okay now, though. I started playing on Torment anyway and I was doing alright. Enemies weren't dropping as quickly as I'd have liked, but they weren't inflicting enough damage to come close to killing me or anything. Then I killed an elite enemy and he dropped a super-nice mace that kicked my DPS up to 135k. True story. :D

The Goat

Does anyone else have that taste in their mouth? The urge to keep playing, keep thinking, keep talking about the game. Ohhh Diablo 3... into the veins you go. Sorry, it's just so damn good.

Yep, got that same feeling. Even as much as I've played this on PC, its such a different beast with the console controls. It just feels right.

Skele7on

Banned
Drop rates are insanely good.

Been playing with a buddy tonight on fresh characters been fun.

Only complaint is the fact they use the last hit BS for achievements on skeleton king ect.

Or has mine just glitched?

Normal does seem so so easy with two people

OK guys honest opinions.

I haven't played D3 or ROS.

I have a new PC and a PS4. What do i go for? Pros and Cons now that you d00ds have played the Ultimate Evil edition on console.

BFIB

Up to level 11, and I'm just getting started. Game is crack in digital form. Here comes another 500 hrs on the PS4 version after a solid 500 or so on the PC version.

BFIB

OK guys honest opinions.

I have a new PC and a PS4. What do i go for? Pros and Cons now that you d00ds have played the Ultimate Evil edition on console.

Its going to come down to what you play on the most. Both versions are slightly different, due to the controller on the console, mob attacks are a little different, and you have a dodgeroll. PC is mouse/keyboard with quick keys for your abilities, as opposed to buttons on the console.

I actually prefer the controller in this one, as dodgeroll is a true godsend compared to the PC version. Plus, its the perfect co-op couch game.

Neverwas

OK guys honest opinions.

I haven't put a lot of time into the PS4 version, but so far the addition of Dodge and Target Lock to the consoles make it a more engaging game. In my opinion, anyway. I'm sure others feel differently.

Sorry for asking again, but has anyone played coop using the Public feature? I haven't hooked up with anyone yet and I'm sure if its a router thing or a PSN service.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Sorry for asking again, but has anyone played coop using the Public feature? I haven't hooked up with anyone yet and I'm sure if its a router thing or a PSN service.
Yup, I did and I got 2 people in the space of two minutes of turning it to Public.

nowai

Working suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

9xbb.jpg

Skele7on

Banned
I got some error codes trying to connect to blizzards servers.

I'm so so glad it wasn't another Error 37 fiasco!

Damn had to stop for the night as buddy wanted to get off, the first is real I want to play more now.

Dubz

If anyone wants to play hit me up. My PSN ID is Dubzinator. More of a weekend warrior but I will probably play an hour or so a night on weekdays.

Hatchtag

Banned
This game runs damn well on Xbox One. Gonna need to grab some controllers and Xbox Live to play some co-op this weekend, but overall, I'm impressed with it so far.

ZenaxPure

Don't forget remote play if you have a vita/eventually get one. That is a really awesome feature all things considered cause who doesn't want to play D3 while they take a dump.

Also something to keep in mind is that on PS4 if you play with random people you have a chance to come across people using hacked items. This doesn't break your game or mess up your characters or anything, but most people find it annoying. On PC this isn't a thing because everything is server side, BUT, it is an online only game even when playing alone if that bothers you.

Also even though the PS4 version will be getting the new patch they won't be getting the season feature (hard reset for all players, a bunch of new competitive leaderboards for various stuff, and new legendary items). In a practical manner this should only be a problem if you plan to spend thousands of hours with the game (since a reset and new items will make the game fresh again).

The only other major difference is the controls (analog movement on console vs. being able to manually aim your skills on PC as console uses auto aim) but both versions of the game are totally cool so whatever seems fine for you.

m@cross

Got this to play with my wife and son... they are not home tonight so I figure I'd test it real quick.... 4 hours later and I had to smack myself to stop playing ;p

BokehKing

Banned
Yes I'm online, no I'm not ignoring your requests, just got home, cooking dinner and playing the opening scenes single player while I cook, will be ready to play roughly in 40 minutes

My little disclaimer hehe

BokehKing

Banned
Ear I'm having problems importing to my ps4, my 360 last night said every thing was good to go? Any one else having similar problems?

Waiting for my girlfriend to get off work to dive in. Played this back at launch on PC. But I'm double-dipping for that sweet couch co-op, plus I never got to play Reaper of Souls. Can hardly stand waiting another hour.

drotahorror

If anyone is having problems getting their pre order items to show up, go to PSN dashboard, settings, PSN, restore licenses. That worked for me and many others.

Also, haven't nerded out this hard on a console game since Dragon's Crown. Feels good yo.

Definitely like the controls. Not sure if I'm a convert from PC controls but they're definitely really good. It's more comfortable over long periods of time as well.

GRaider81

Im a fresh diablo virgin. Just spent 5 hours with a female crusader on expert. Now level 18 I think.

I am so blown away at how good and addictive this game is. It's remarkable. I feel like im in a trance with no real objective other than finding stuff to kill to cure my thirst.

This game was basically something to do until destiny. Can see myself playing this for months.

I played through 'normal' difficulty on vanilla Diablo 3 (PC) and finished on roughly level 34. I haven't finished Act I yet on UEE and I'm already level 30. I've been playing 'expert' difficulty, with the increased Exp %. Can I expect to hit max level by the end of Act V?

Wallach

YOU WERE A TEMPLAR JONDAR

Star Wars: Episode III-tier

My favorite line to this day is one of those random NPCs during the Belial attack:

"I NEVAH THOUGHT IT WOULD END LIKE DIS"

I've laughed at this line nearly every time even though I've heard it hundreds of times.

BFIB

I played through 'normal' difficulty on vanilla Diablo 3 (PC) and finished on roughly level 34. I haven't finished Act I yet on UEE and I'm already level 30. I've been playing 'expert' difficulty, with the increased Exp %. Can I expect to hit max level by the end of Act V?
The big patch before ROS on PC made some big changes to the leveling system so you don't have to replay the campaign mode over and over.

It also just gears you up for adventure mode.

OmegaDL50

Here is the first 15 frames of my Time Lapse Photo project.

I'll get the other 55 frames in due time. The finished project won't look this terrible. The original images are high quality 1440x709 PNG, which I plan to make either a Webm or APNG with once I figure out how that works.

rxajgv.gif

Top Bottom