• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition |OT| Loot has never looked this good before!

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Thank you to PSN user NoDepth on my friend list.

I found this in my mail box today

5wbb.jpg

]

I guess that was me(Nodepth). I killed a few Nemeses' recently so its possible that is your vengeance reward.

OmegaDL50

I guess that was me(Nodepth). I killed a few Nemeses' recently so its possible that is your vengeance reward.

I never died yet. It must have been one of those random legendaries that are gifted to a random person on your friend list. Still it's awesome.

The sword has this glowing Chromatic Aberration effect. Also because Crusader gets passive that lets him use two-handers with a shield. and I'm a sword and board sort of person. It's a PERFECT fit.

Bwbb.jpg

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
The game is always online like the PC version ?

OmegaDL50

Codiox

Okay, played the last 3h this game. What a fucking waste of money. Where is the fun? I don't get it, all i do is keep pressing x and wait. And why can't I move the camera? What year is this? 1998?

Sorry but this game is not for me. Really disappointed that I bought it digitally...

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I'm playing on Normal with a Crusader with the preorder items or whatever. Really enjoying the game a few hours in but it feels super easy. Should I jump to Hard? Right now I can just wade in to wherever without paying attention to my health at all.

JCizzle

I'm playing on Normal with a Crusader with the preorder items or whatever. Really enjoying the game a few hours in but it feels super easy. Should I jump to Hard? Right now I can just wade in to wherever without paying attention to my health at all.
Yes. Better xp and gold

OmegaDL50

Also, are the PS3 and 4 versions identical feature wise?

Just performance differences between the two?

Pretty much, that is until patch 2.1 comes out for current gen versions.

There is also a difference of enemy crowd density. The PS4 has enemy packs that is similar to the PC version, the PS3 version doesn't have as many enemies on screen. It was toned down.

george_us

Goddammit I didn't know you had to actually export your PS3 Diablo 3 save. I sold my PS3 copy months ago. Back to the grind I guess.

Is the legendary gifting system guaranteed? First two legendaries that dropped had gift items with it, then I got another 3 legendaries without any gifts.

First time playing through the game here. I want to play around with the different classes, but is it smarter to just blaze through the main campaign with one character in order to unlock adventure mode? Does adventure mode cater to a lvl 1 hero, or is that all considered endgame content?

Basically I'm asking if I'm going to have to play through the campaign six times in order to level up all the classes.

You won't finish the campaign at max level.

The game scales monsters to your level, then applies modifiers based on difficulty. Normal is pretty much a cakewalk if you buy gear from vendors. The higher your difficulty, the better the gear you'll need.

Huh, so the friend list legs are actual drops that you manually send to friends. I got one a little while ago and sent it off, congrats Szlayne lol

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Damn this game is good. I am level 8 already. And the game is not even done installing full lol

Can anyone answer this please?

The difficulty level is set for the game not the person, if you create a game on Torment 6, then that's the difficulty for everyone who joins. Difficulty level determines how much damage the baddies can take and how much they dish out.

The more people that join, the harder it gets as well.

Dazzyman

You should never be moaning that this is too easy. There's plenty of difficulty settings to make you weep.

As for those finding it generic, it's all about the looooooot :)

YoshiEx

Neo Member
Man, so cool that they allow me to import my 360 characters to my PS4! It was a piece of cake, too. Even my buddy who played local couch co-op with me was able to easily transfer his over to my PS4. That's def "like a boss"; thanks BLizzzzzz

YoshiEx

Neo Member
Okay, played the last 3h this game. What a fucking waste of money. Where is the fun? I don't get it, all i do is keep pressing x and wait. And why can't I move the camera? What year is this? 1998?

Sorry but this game is not for me. Really disappointed that I bought it digitally...

Damn, that blows. Did you play Diablo 3 on consoles before or is this your first foray into the console version?

Damaniel

Banned
This game looks really fun, is it a game that you can sink a lots of hours in?

I've probably put a couple hundred hours into the various versions of D3 (both on PC and console), and I'm considering picking this version up, too. In my case, I play it like mad for 3-4 weeks (putting 80-100 hours in), put it down for a few months, then repeat. I did that with Diablo 2 for over a decade! I wasn't expecting to do the same with D3 at first, but the developers have done a lot to get the game into the same addictive shape that Diablo 2 was eventually molded into.

LOLCats

Banned
Decided late last night to preorder PS4 copy at BB, picked up today. Glad i did as its sold out now at all the stores around, wondering if its GCU affect or PS4 version sales are super high.

Top Bottom