• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
Not that we really need the extra push at this point, but I just uploaded a dozen or so more pictures. This is pretty much everyone's last chance to submit something and win a free game, so do it!

I also haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail yet. If I don't hear anything from THQ by tomorrow evening, I'll probably drop them a line to make sure that everything went through OK.

Downhome

Out of all the gaming sites, and all of the gamers on the internet, I can't help but be shocked that no one is even close to beating us.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Downhome said:
Out of all the gaming sites, and all of the gamers on the internet, I can't help but be shocked that no one is even close to beating us.
We're the hardest of the hardcore, didn't you know that?

Thanks again to Ecrofirt!

M3wThr33

Banned
I'm just really glad SomethingAwful didn't try.
CheapAssGamer seems like the group that would have banded together for it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Downhome said:

GAF truly is at the center of gaming sites

GAF VICTORY!!

Amir0x said:
Yeah, we got the victory in our hands. Can't wait. Can trade this in too quick :D

I think I may do the same, but it seems like the game is pretty fun. Oh well, perhaps I will get Lumines 2

Cronox

Banned
Ok I finally submitted. My homemade pics (with monkey looking at the flying saucer *cough frisbee cough*):

img0479jpegcb2.jpg

img0497jpegzk5.jpg

Still waiting for an email though :/

Amir0x

Banned
Wario64 said:
I think I may do the same, but it seems like the game is pretty fun. Oh well, perhaps I will get Lumines 2

Yeah, I'm still contemplating whether to unwrap it and give it a whirl for a few hours, but either way it's getting traded in toward more Wii stuff :p

Amir0x

Banned
It is sort of weird... SO MANY GAFERS are gonna get this game, that we could probably made an 'official Destroy all Humans 2' thread and make it grow as large as RE4 thread :lol

Joe Molotov

M3wThr33 said:
CheapAssGamer seems like the group that would have banded together for it.

Actually...

Or not, and do what I did: create an IGN account specifically for this contest, submit 1 piece of evidence and win a free game. MUAHAHAHA!!

Interesting, not sure which site I should go for though. I'm usually a GameSpot type, but I don't think they are as popular as IGN... hmm.

eh seems like IGN is winning, so I uploaded the pic under that

I signed up under IGN...I don't see how this can be true, they'll be giving away so many if it is.

interesting, i submitted under IGN as well.

sorry...not enough interest on cag for our side to win... figured I might as well help out the winner.. :)

People if you want to win sign up for an ign account.. they are going to win.. regardless of what gaming age does. It goes by number of signed up contributers not total number.... Sign up and submit one photo.. odds are you will get a free game due to the fact that game age requires non free email=less people.

Thanks... signed up with IGN

have abandoned you, CAGs.

*hops on the GAF bandwagon*

**** gaming age, for not letting me sign up with my gMail account.
Sorry, CAG. :lol

Ecrofirt

IFCA still seems to think they're going to win.

I'm hoping those cheating ****s didn't all start registering as GAF members in order to inflate our numbers and get us disqualified for cheating somehow.

Amir0x

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
IFCA still seems to think they're going to win.

I'm hoping those cheating ****s didn't all start registering as GAF members in order to inflate our numbers and get us disqualified for cheating somehow.

WHY do they think they're going to win? What is their reasoning? :lol

temp

posting on contract only
Ecrofirt said:
Not our fault you didn't enter this in the week it's been posted.
Hey, I'm a busy guy. I finally clear out my schedule and this is the reward I get: never again!

Ecrofirt

F.E. Raven
Ultra Elite Super Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Hmm, I still have not got the email from them...

De Mask
n00b

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Check your junkmail. We'll lose if you don't reply.

Ecrofirt

Amir0x said:
That forum has like 2 people on it, how did they manage second place?

Perhaps you missed the earlier posts i nthis thread, but IFCA was openly talking about cheating to win until we started quoting them over here. Then threads and posts mysteriously disappeared.

On that note, a demi and an Ecrofirt also posted pictures for IFCA. Ecrofirt had 5 pictures posted for them, and strangely, their forum memberlist doesn't even list an Ecrofirt!

Jme

THQ is going to shell out 386 copies of this game to GAF members. I bet they won't be running this type of competition again, lol.

VibratingDonkey@10-14-2006 said:
Well...crap. I can't log in to my ISP's email account. Hope I'm not fcked. :( Sent them an email explaining my situation, asking them to send their mysterious mails to a Yahoo account instead.
Haven't gotten a reply yet. :(

Oh well, if THQ UK says no it won't matter anyway.

Gav

Iv just realised what iv done.
I put in my hotmail email address when uploading pics, not my ISP email address i used to sign up for GAF.
Oh noes.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Gav said:
I put in my hotmail email address when uploading pics, not my ISP email address i used to sign up for GAF.
Oh noes.

This was me reading your post

"Hehe, idiot........ OH SNAP!"

I did the exact same thing, oh well, don't worry THQ UK...

Jme

Gav said:
Oh noes.
I don't think that will matter. I doubt they are going to cross check to see if your email address on file with the forums matches the email address on file with their competition. More likely you just have to reply to the email they send you to get your prize

MaddenNFL64

Holy crap, I ignored this ****ing thread till now... ****!

Could have had a free game.

:(

Congrats to the submitters on a spam job well done though :).

Downhome

Amir0x said:
It is sort of weird... SO MANY GAFERS are gonna get this game, that we could probably made an 'official Destroy all Humans 2' thread and make it grow as large as RE4 thread :lol

Haha, we really should do that. :D

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well the contest is almost done, actually it wasn't even a contest, we demolished everybody :D

Top Bottom