• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

Joe Molotov

civilstrife said:
I got the "Reply with shipping address" e-mail a while ago. Has anyone gotten a "you win!" e-mail or anything like that?

Or the "Contest Cancelled Due to Rampant Cheating By IFCA, Here's 25% Off Coupon For Everyone".

Jme

civilstrife said:
I got the "Reply with shipping address" e-mail a while ago. Has anyone gotten a "you win!" e-mail or anything like that?

I've gotten no such emails. Only Japanese spam :(

demi

I had Robby forward the email to me, I am replying to them and explaining it as nicely as possible. Hopefully they reply. Or read it.

RumFore

Banned
Still no email for me. What the HELL THQ? I submitted real alien pictures.

For the people who did not get a confirmation or any email. Are you using verizon? I emailed them and they said they sent me a email but I got nothing. Also verizon has a spam filters than actually deletes emails before they even reach your account so you may never get anything. There were a few forums I tried to register at but there email to confirm would not reach me.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
JonathanEx said:
I haven't got any emails at all. And THQ UK needs to stop being shite and give some copies away.

Yeah, I bet of the 300 so entries, only 50 or less are from Europe, SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT THQ UK!

Nice win

They gonna send our games:D They betta

They were susposed to email me again about the inclusion of PAL gamers haven't got an email yet

Jeff-DSA

I'm sure the emails will go out soon. I'm glad we won, unlike some of you doods, I'm going to actually keep and play the game. I think it looks awesome! :D

Dorfdad

Gold Member
I plan on keeping it as well, though I have not recieved one email from them stating they know I exist even!

Im starting to think were dealing with Riley Martin here...

Anyway THQ should come through and it might take a few days but we should all get emails stating that were getting it, otherwise I can imagine the PR backlash for screing ove 386 users
that way..

Did anyone notice WHEN they would ship us a copy? Hopefully before it hits 19.99 retail :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I give them a week before we start bombing them with emails :)

300+ ppl is certainly gonna take some time

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ElectricBlue187 said:
it's not like they have to type out every single email address or something
It seems they would have to go through determining valid contributions. This means figuring out the final real number of submissions by the top contributing members, as well as determining whether or not everyone who submitted something gave something valid according to the rules. Then they go to the board to determine whether or not there is even someone by the username given (see IFCA giving GAF usernames) then sending out an email to those who are the real deal.

Be patient guys, they are giving us a free kickass game, let them take their time to do what they need to do.

fartblast

Banned
I emailed them asking if I was still qualified and they said as long as they have my email, I'm fine. Guess this applies to everyone ^___^_

X26

Banned
THQ cut and run! Now, logically, we must devise a battleplan and storm the THQ and Pandemic HQ's and claim what is (somewhat)rightfully ours!

Grayman

ironichaos said:
What is the address they use to send the email? I get a lot of spam, so I'd like to be able to search my inbox.
When they responded to my questions about contest/gaf email it was From: THQ <thq@destroyallcompetition.com>

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
You know what I find odd? The page claims the contest ended, yet the rules officially state that the contest ends TODAY... that means it should run until midnight, Pacific time (for Washington).

I do wish the rules were a bit more clear...

burner.jpg

ACK! WE'VE BEEN INVADED!

FLEE FLEE FLEE!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
DavidDayton said:
You know what I find odd? The page claims the contest ended, yet the rules officially state that the contest ends TODAY... that means it should run until midnight, Pacific time (for Washington).
It didn't say it runs through today, it said it ends today, meaning not after or upon completion of today but at the arrival of today.

Beaulieu

I send a few pictures about 2 hours before the time limit!

Im such a vulture.

But I didnt receive any confirmation e-mail asking for my home adress or anything :/

I guess from now on it's a waiting game!

demi

Check this out

If you are reading this email, then you are either a member of the
victorious Gaming Age Forums or you are one of the top 5 contributing
members! Congratulations, you've earned a free copy of Destroy All
Humans 2! Make War Not Love!

As a bonus for all you PAL gamers, THQ has agreed to provide copies for
you as well! Hoorah! So I know you've probably already sent me your
address but do me a favor and send it again in the following exact
format:

[important info removed for cheaters]

This will help speed up shipping although it should be noted that
shipping will probably not occur until early next week. We'll get them
out ASAP however!

Thanks so much for helping make this contest a success and make sure
you tell all your friends about Crypto's awesome game you just won ;)

Thanks!
DAC Team

It doesn't ask what City I'm in?

Beaulieu

yeah hello, i dont really get if, in the subject of the mail, i should write the name of the forum or my username (Beaulieu)

Forumname is unclear...

Yay!

I changed my mind to the Xbox version in hopes it will someday be BC.

But I suppose if I would have stuck with the PS2 ver I could have played it.

DAMMIT!

Top Bottom