• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

Beaulieu said:
yeah hello, i dont really get if, in the subject of the mail, i should write the name of the forum or my username (Beaulieu)

Forumname is unclear...

Well NeoGAF is the only forum winner, so I put my username. I think that's what they are looking for.

B.K.

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
Well NeoGAF is the only forum winner, so I put my username. I think that's what they are looking for.

Not quite. Besides NeoGAF, the top five contributors from each site that participated win too.

M3wThr33

Banned
Eh, that was pretty ambiguous. I'm guessing it was just the Top 5 Overall AND the Top Site. So there's only two others that got it, since NeoGAF dominated the Top 10.

Christopher

wow I only sent in one submission and I still one, thanks Ecrofirt <3.

yay I'm going to send this to my best friend his birthday is next week plus he has a 360 so that's double the fun, HE BETTER THANK ME.

demi

Beaulieu said:
yeah hello, i dont really get if, in the subject of the mail, i should write the name of the forum or my username (Beaulieu)

Forumname is unclear...

Edit the Subject Line like this

username - PS2 or Xbox - US or PAL

instead of

RE: BLAHBLAH YOU WIN LOL ROX

example:

demi - Xbox - US

you DONT PUT NEOGAF or anything, they KNOW you're from NEOGAF

capiche?

demi

Wario64 said:
Take out the important details so the cheaters dont see it

I don't think that matters, they will only accept it if it's from the same email they sent to?

I dunno. It says not to put your forum, I just did how I posted

demi

Wario64 said:
Demi, actually they don't know since the top 5 contributers also win....but there's only like 2 non GAFFERS that won or something, haha

My e-mail says "YOU ARE FROM THE GAMING-AGE FORUMS", so they must know where I'm from?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You guys put the city in the address too, right? Cause that wouldn't make sense not to include it

Jme

Besides the example is "JoeSchmoeForumGoer" not "RandomForumName"

JoeSchmoe sounds like a USERNAME to me... mine was titled:

handofg0d - PS2 - US

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
So how are they gonna catch the cheaters that falsely signed up with GAF? It doesn't really seem like they're gonna check

M3wThr33

Banned
Wario64 said:
So how are they gonna catch the cheaters that falsely signed up with GAF? It doesn't really seem like they're gonna check

I was trying to figure that out for myself. Do we have a member list?

demi

LocoSWE said:
First Last - first- and lastname?
Addy - whats that?
State, Zip (if applicable)
Country (if non-US)

??

Fill it out like you would on an envelope...

First Name Last Name
Home Address
City, State, Zip
Country

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Whew, glad I was able to change console preference, after learning the Xbox version wasn't 360 compatible.

I think I'll actually play this thing.

Nos_G

Wow, good stuff. Just replied to the congratulatory email.

Props to Ecrofirt for being one crazy alien picture contributor and THQ for the free game. :D

RumFore

Banned
Goreomedy said:
Whew, glad I was able to change console preference, after learning the Xbox version wasn't 360 compatible.

I think I'll actually play this thing.

Dang it......NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Already put the Xbox version down. Shit!

Top Bottom