• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

luffeN

Bad_Boy said:
got mine too, did they say how long for shipping?

This will help speed up shipping although it should be noted that
shipping will probably not occur until early next week. We'll get them
out ASAP however!

so they will start shipping about monday to wednesday next week. and i dont think it will take longer than 10 days from that day on

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
banKai said:
This will help speed up shipping although it should be noted that
shipping will probably not occur until early next week. We'll get them
out ASAP however!

so they will start shipping about monday to wednesday next week
thanks man :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
demi said:
??

Fill it out like you would on an envelope...

First Name Last Name
Home Address
City, State, Zip
Country
I almost did that but put city on the home address line. I don't think it'll matter anyway.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Yay, got the email~

Thanks GAF!

Signed up for the PS2 version as I don't trust the XBOX one to be backward compatible on the X360.

Replied to the congratulatory email, glad to be a involved! Wow, first time I ever won a free game.

As we everybody else, thanks to Ecrofirt and everybody on GAF who contributed. We really smoked the competition.

M3wThr33

Banned
Ecroflirt didn't do crap.

We were ranked on the number people that submitted at least 1 image.
Putting in more were just to put in you into the Top 5 to win, even if your forum didn't.

Ecrofirt

M3wThr33 said:
Ecroflirt didn't do crap.

We were ranked on the number people that submitted at least 1 image.
Putting in more were just to put in you into the Top 5 to win, even if your forum didn't.

Exactly. Though I did send out PMs and inform a bunch of other gaffers via other means, it was to ensure our victory.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I took the Xbox version too...I was contemplating the PS2 version in case if I keep it since it'd be backwards compatibile, but I dont care since I'm probably gonna resell this game anyway, heh

MMaRsu

THANK YOU GAF <3 <3 <3

I love you all <3

They even ship to pal WOOHOO.

Maybe it will BC with 360 later on?

THQ is awesome, nice they did the right thing by PAL gamers.

Thanks Ecrofirt, sometimes its just the belief that you can win that takes you to victory, it felt cool that even though we were losing at first, we had a pictures lead.

demi

Wario64 said:
I took the Xbox version too...I was contemplating the PS2 version in case if I keep it since it'd be backwards compatibile, but I dont care since I'm probably gonna resell this game anyway, heh

I wonder what DS game I should get!

RumFore

Banned
Also have to add my thanks. Last time I won anything was in second grade and if I remember right it was a color pen or a eraser head for being the best in class. Big thanks all, though it now seems I wont be able to play it because of no compatibility.

LegatoB

Free schwag, yes! And a game that actually looks good, at that! It'll give my noble ol' big black box one more good workout before it is retired.

Goreomedy said:
Whew, glad I was able to change console preference, after learning the Xbox version wasn't 360 compatible.
Thanks for answering my question before asking it. I'd also like to thank GAF for being awesome. Thank you THQ. Thank you India.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Yeah I got my email. Do you not think they will eventually allow this for the 360? WTF... I picked 360 and if its not compatible within a month of release i'll have to sell it.

Gav

Awesome, awesome, awesome.
Not long got my email, my worries about the address i put in were pointless!
Nice one GAF, free stuff, cheers!

And THQ being nice and giving us PAL gamers a copy is amazing aswell, i just about wasnt gonna enter because it said US only!

Amir0x

Banned
Free game. Thanks Ecrofirst especially, but also... Az987, nataku, 360punk, Pimpbaa, VibratingDonkey, crestfallen, davepooband, joshchw and thismeanswarmate :D

Cronox

Banned
So what are the odds of this becoming emulated on 360...? I went with the Xbox version even though 360 is all I have. PS2 hurts my eyes :/

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
the year 20XX said:
We need to bake Ecrofirt a cake or something.

Ecrofirt:

CONSIDER YOURSELF A HERO.

thanksecrofirt.jpg

Top Bottom