• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

Hey Jerks:

If you're going to trade stuff in, don't go bragging about it at NeoGAF. This only discourages other companies in trying out new, word-of-mouth campaigns with online communities.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Got mine about two hours ago. Am I the only GAFer who actually opened it? At least give it a go, guys. It's decent fun, as most sandbox games tend to be.

You'll get the same trade-in value at Gamestop if you play it or not, and more and more Walmarts are getting keen on game returns, so just do it! Break open that plastic wrap. I know you really want to.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I opened mine, and played it, I'd feel kinda guilty if I were to just sell the game like that. I mean its a free game. Anyways, I like it, but I liked the first one so I guess thats just me. Not the best game ever, but its alright imo.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
adg1034 said:
What is the trade-in value anyway?
probably like 2 dollars at ebgames, they rip you off up the wahzoo.

no seriously, its a 40 dollar game, if you take off the plastic I wouldnt expect much more than 15 dollars for it.

The plastic on mine really isn't wrapped all that well anyway, I don't any place will take it. I think I might as well just try out the game.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
CajoleJuice said:
The plastic on mine really isn't wrapped all that well anyway, I don't any place will take it. I think I might as well just try out the game.
Yeah same for mine, it wasnt exactly shrink wrapped. There was a small opening.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
it would be funny if some of you indifferent guys had the nuts to write thq and ask them what they best way to trade in the game would be. and posted the conversation. :lol

demi

mattiewheels said:
it would be funny if some of you indifferent guys had the nuts to write thq and ask them what they best way to trade in the game would be. and posted the conversation. :lol

I'll do it - email?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
demi said:
I'll do it - email?
i knew you'd take one for the team!

ask em to send you saints row instead, see what happens

demi

Ok, so I'm asking what the best way to trade it into the store would be? Or am I asking that I don't want it and if I could trade with them for a copy of Saints Row.

Diatribe

can you trade in the full game sealed at eb games? is there any way else of getting decent money off of this? (besides ebay...)

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
got mine today

probably not gonna play it ever since i have a ****ton of games to play not including my existing backlog...i have like 2 backlogs...games to play next and games to play that i've had for a while.

Fongul

Did anyone get their copy delivered by the good ol' USPS? All this Fed Ex talk has me worried that they tried to send the game via Fed Ex to my PO Box (which cannot take deliveries from other carriers)

Dragmire

Got mine yesterday (Wednesday) and played co-op with my friend for 2-3 hours. Pretty fun stuff. Getting around is a little frustrating, as you can't jack cars and when you possess someone, you have to tap X to sprint. Controls are also a bit clunky. But other than that, it's a wild ride. Thanks THQ!

adg1034 said:
Still haven't gotten it (Minnesota). Sad.

Me neither, and im in Wisconsin. It seems the midwest always gets screwed with shipping. Every company is located on the coast, so it takes forever for anything to get to me.

RumFore

Banned
I actually want to keep this game because I like stuff with aliens but does anyone know if it works on the 360? It should have that feature coming out a year after the 360.

itschris

I got mine today - Winnipeg here (FedEx tried to deliver it yesterday, but I missed them). I wasn't expecting them to use express shipping... Thanks THQ!

Andokuky

Banned
I got mine yesterday. FedEx guy came, knocked on the door and just dropped it on the ground. The person must have ran back to the truck or something because I was fairly quick to the door and I didn't see anyone. It wasn't until I was leaving to run errands a few hours later that I even noticed it there.

I might get around to playing it sometime. Probably going right to Gamestop or Blockbuster though.

Grimm Fandango said:
I'm so mad. I signed up at GAF when I heard about this. Took about 3 weeks to get confirmed. Now I miss out on this game :(
That's why we take our time, no riding on anyone's coattails here!

I live in Toronto and nothing yet. Also is the package big? I want to know whether it's something that they could fit into my fairly small mailbox.

Top Bottom