• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

rs7k

IIRC, the delivery time was up to eight weeks, so don't expect it to come the next day or something.

I'm looking forward to it since I never played the first one, and my PS2 could use some playtime.

newsguy

Cauliflower of Love said:
I'll probably be the last one to get it. Damn miami, why are you so far away!

Lol, just like game rental services, Miami is the shittiest place to live if you want your f*cking mail on time. I'm convinced the post office hates us.

havent gotten it yet...
(belleville, ontario)
is there a way to track this item?
im paranoid bout my roommate stealing shit, he's not trustworthy.

nataku

I haven't received my copy in Nebraska yet. Though I suppose it could be sitting in the apartment office. UPS and FedEx like to completely forgo knocking on my door and just take packages straight to the office. They don't even leave notes most of the time saying it's in the office. :(

Bebpo

Banned
Amir0x said:
it is NOT BC.

WAIT WAIT HOLD THE PHONE WHATTTTTT!?!!?!?!

I picked the Xbox version because I was told by fellows on this forum that it was going to be BC.

ARGHHHHH....no way I'm hooking up the old Xbox. Guess I'll never play it :\

Oh and SO. CA - have not received yet.

Amir0x

Banned
Bebpo said:
WAIT WAIT HOLD THE PHONE WHATTTTTT!?!!?!?!

I picked the Xbox version because I was told by fellows on this forum that it was going to be BC.

ARGHHHHH....no way I'm hooking up the old Xbox. Guess I'll never play it :\

Oh and SO. CA - have not received yet.

yeah, that's what someone said but then... no, it's not BC! I'm also looking at the 360 BC list, and it's not on it either so... not looking likely. :(

junkwaffle

In Front and Drawing Away
LAMBO said:
Not in NY, I just replied to the email on Nov 2 though. Hope that doesn't screw things up.

Huh? I'm in NYC and got it a week ago - shipped by Fedex, no less. (creating good will ftw!)

maybe they're doing it alphabetically? I'm G

Beezy

junkwaffle said:
Huh? I'm in NYC and got it a week ago - shipped by Fedex, no less. (creating good will ftw!)

maybe they're doing it alphabetically? I'm G

You're probably right. I'm D and I got it last week too. (NYC also)

Holy shit, guys, the contest said it could take eight weeks to get to you. It's barely been three weeks since the end of the contest. Patience is a bitch, huh?

Joe Molotov

echoshifting said:
Holy shit, guys, the contest said it could take eight weeks to get to you. It's barely been three weeks since the end of the contest. Patience is a bitch, huh?

Holy shit, dude, the email said that they were starting to ship them out the week after the contest ended and in fact some people have already received theirs. Reading is a bitch, huh?

Joe Molotov said:
Holy shit, dude, the email said that they were starting to ship them out the week after the contest ended and in fact some people have already received theirs. Reading is a bitch, huh?

Starting to. I didn't read anything in there that said "Hey, just so ya know, we're going to make it our top priority to get all of these games out simultaneously. Especially since at least half of you guys will apparently be using the game as trade-in fodder rather than actually trying it!"

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I just don't get this "Oh teh NOEZ it's NEVER COMING!!!" attitude that's starting to develop.

Joe Molotov

echoshifting said:
I haven't gotten mine yet either. I just don't get this "Oh teh NOEZ it's NEVER COMING!!!" attitude that's starting to develop.

Must of missed that post. All I see is people saying that they haven't got it yet, and maybe that they hope to get it soon.

Top Bottom