• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

Downhome

Well, FedEx just brought mine, but it was a loose disc and it's scratched all to hell. I don't even know if it'll work. Should I bother emailing them (I have no idea what address to use though), or should I just drop it?

bluemax

Banned
I got a package on Friday that I don't know what is as it's not something I ordered.

Either my birthday present from my parents finally showed up or it's DAH2. I'll find out tomorrow.

Downhome

Thanks, I guess I'll give that a try.

Has this happened to anyone else yet? Did they actually help you out and send another copy?

MMaRsu

Still nothing here in Holland... :( I hope some cool store is willing to trade my Xbox copy in for the Ps2 one though, since I just recently got a Ps2.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mine just arrived via FedEx (didn't have to sign). I guess this will help pass the time as I missed out on the first Wii shipment.

TwIsTeD

just got mine in today as well....so either it goes in the ps3 for a few sessions, or it gets traded-in towards excite truck....hmmmmm

Methodis

Banned
Just got mine via Fed-Ex. Was going to return it to Wal-Mart, but it doesn't have any of those side labels on it so I doubt they'd take it....how is the game anyways?

I just got my copy today too, had no idea who this GCI Group was sending me a package. (Portland, OR)

I'll try trading it in for store-credit towards my next Wii game.

Grayman

Fedex brought mine today, near vancouver, british columbia, canada.

looks like they hit a lot of north america at once.

I feel so keen getting this for "review purposes only"

I will be trying it out after class tonight, so about 6 hours from now

Xizer

Banned
Got my XBOX copy today via FedEx. Woohoo!

First impressions: Well, I'm going to go try it out soon, but so far I like the boxart, and the spine's pretty good. The text is nice and big, easily readable. Should look good with other cases on my shelf.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I also got my Xbox version from Fedex today, looking forward to playing it but no time right now (and not to mention my Xbox isn't plugged in).

nataku

Mine arrived in NE today a few hours ago. I haven't had time to play it yet though because I had to go somewhere for a bit.

Got mine today too, and subsequently went to Best Buy with it to get Elite Beat Agents (which is excellent) and $10 on a gift card.

In my defense, I don't own an Xbox, or PS2 for that matter.

Ecrofirt

Amir0x said:
Fed Ex came today, delivered my copy of Destroy All Humans 2 :D

If I don't get the gamy by Thanksgiving , there's going to be hell to pay. HELL.

I emailed THQ about not getting the disc last week, and they never mailed me back. I don't enjoy being dicked around, so I won't let this shit go on much longer without doing something about it.

Sofaking lives a mile up the road from me, and he got his copy today.

crestfallen said:
Got mine today too, and subsequently went to Best Buy with it to get Elite Beat Agents (which is excellent) and $10 on a gift card.

In my defense, I don't own an Xbox, or PS2 for that matter.
How? I thought only Wal*Mart took games without receipts.

Ecrofirt said:
If I don't get the gamy by Thanksgiving , there's going to be hell to pay. HELL.

I emailed THQ about not getting the disc last week, and they never mailed me back. I don't enjoy being dicked around, so I won't let this shit go on much longer without doing something about it.

Sofaking lives a mile up the road from me, and he got his copy today.

I was wondering if you had received your copy yet. I mean, if there's ANYBODY that should have gotten a rush copy...I mean, didn't you submit more pictures than most sites?

B.K.

Got mine today. It had FedEx two day shipping, so they shipped it last week instead of right after the contest ended.

hk47

They're some lying ass bastards. I received mine today as well (FedEx) but had been strung along for weeks with bullshit responses to e-mails I'd sent stating things like "you were on the initial shipment list, the packages were sent media mail so they may take a few weeks please be patient". Just suck it up and say "sorry we're really slow and we know we promised to mail them out 3 weeks ago but, damn we're ****ing lazy". Instead they had me watching the mail daily getting all pissed and shit wondering WTF had happened to the USPS. E-baying this won't even feel the slightest bit bad, after their BS.

adg1034

Yay! I just got my copy. Does anyone know if it's Xbox BC? If not, straight to EB credit I go (and I won't feel guilty for it).

hk47 said:
They're some lying ass bastards. I received mine today as well (FedEx) but had been strung along for weeks with bullshit responses to e-mails I'd sent stating things like "you were on the initial shipment list, the packages were sent media mail so they may take a few weeks please be patient". Just suck it up and say "sorry we're really slow and we know we promised to mail them out 3 weeks ago but, damn we're ****ing lazy". Instead they had me watching the mail daily getting all pissed and shit wondering WTF had happened to the USPS. E-baying this won't even feel the slightest bit bad, after their BS.

It's a free ****ing game. relax.

Pimpbaa

Finally got mine today. I think THQ might have violated a canadian law regarding contests. You are supposed to ask the winner/winners a skill testing question (mathmatical question) before they recieve their prize. Wierd I know.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Got mine today for xbox.. Looks like its going on ebay unless eb will take it lol. I would love to play it but i only have 360, no xbox :(

Top Bottom