• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth |OT| The Prodigious Mon Returns (Courtesy of a Petition)

Lexxism

Doesn't suck at all, I used Imperialdramon,Beelzemon & Wargreymon , I was on Normal mode though.
Yeah, it definitely made the battle easier. I just checked it and
it will only take me 2 turns before my 1st attack while on Hard mode it will take like 7-8 turns. And his special attack is more than 2000 damage which will 1HKO my digimons.

Yeah, it definitely made the battle easier. I just checked it and
it will only take me 2 turns before my 1st attack while on Hard mode it will take like 7-8 turns. And his special attack is more than 2000 damage which will 1HKO my digimons.

Ah only crusadermons been able to 1HKO me, even when the mons were the same type.

uh..how do I get Black Agumon to level 16??

Digivolve to anything and the dedigivolve back to blackagumon.

Great Challenge 7 -
Left Omnimon for last - THAT TRANSCENDANT SWORD SPAM IS DIRTY AF

Second time I've been KO'd out of nowhere. First being Crusadermon,but that wasn't a full team KO.

silva1991

What dragon/dinosaur/serpent Digimon are in this?

I want to make my team just those kind of Digimon.

I'm assuming you want mega types

from what I can remember

latest

latest

latest

there is also this guy

latest

I'm at the beginning of chapter 19 and I'm still wondering if
Veevee is the Royal Knight from the main world or if it's just a random UlforceVeedramon. Veevee doesn't mention anything about being from another dimension and I don't remember the other Royal Knights talking to him like they know each other. The same has happened with Alphamon but maybe they aren't the 13 knights in this world and that's why Omnimon and Crusadermon don't recognize him?

Veevee is the Royal Knight from the main world or if it's just a random UlforceVeedramon. Veevee doesn't mention anything about being from another dimension and I don't remember the other Royal Knights talking to him like they know each other. The same has happened with Alphamon but maybe they aren't the 13 knights in this world and that's why Omnimon and Crusadermon don't recognize him.

VeeVee isn't the original from what I understand,the original was lost, no idea why Mirei couldn't find him, or she sent him somewhere herself. Finish chapter 19 and the alphamon stuff should clear up. I don't want to explain any more about Alphamon since the game does explain some of it, but it's rushed.

Forgot spoiler tags.

wiibomb

Anyone knows a place to check the moves learned by the digimon?

I don't know what to expect from flamedramon or when I should revert to veemon to cuntinue another path

Veevee is the Royal Knight from the main world or if it's just a random UlforceVeedramon. Veevee doesn't mention anything about being from another dimension and I don't remember the other Royal Knights talking to him like they know each other. The same has happened with Alphamon but maybe they aren't the 13 knights in this world and that's why Omnimon and Crusadermon don't recognize him?
She said UlforceVeedramon didn't make it through in time and was "lost". I'm assuming lost means destroyed in this situation, but it's hard to say, she talked about the original one for all of 2 sentences before saying we needed to find a new one lol.

Croc

Banned
Wow I was pretty terrified to try the master cup but I ended up beating it my first try lol.

I mean, it was certainly no pushover but I was really surprised I beat it my first time.

edit:

my team:
12705733_744949608938664_2595076862464947419_n.jpg

edit2: I'm coming to a close on this plat. Only things I have left are 500 medals, highest rank sleuth, 1000 battles, and win 30 online battles.

For the medals one I already have all of the gacha machines finished. The next hardest part is getting the request ones which I think I only have a few left, but I'm save scumming those right now so it shouldn't be bad. The next two should take care of themselves as I'm finishing off this medal one, and then the 30 battles one will just be a matter of sitting down over a couple of days and just doing it, shouldn't be too bad.

Are there ways to raise ABI outside of evolving?

Just realised my Garudamon needs 20 to evolve to mega and it only has 8 atm.
I don't want to have to devolve and re-evolve him and have him lower level then the rest of my party D:

NEO0MJ

Are there ways to raise ABI outside of evolving?

There are some items that allow to raise it but I think Digivolving is the main way of raising it. I learned that it's best to take a Digivolving route other than the one for the Digimon you want so you can pick up more skills along the way.

Keep in mind that raising Digimon up to Champion takes almost no time at all and even raising to ultimate is relatively short. At least, I had no problem with it and I'm only at chapter 9.

There are some items that allow to raise it but I think Digivolving is the main way of raising it. I learned that it's best to take a Digivolving route other than the one for the Digimon you want so you can pick up more skills along the way.

Keep in mind that raising Digimon up to Champion takes almost no time at all and even raising to ultimate is relatively short. At least, I had no problem with it and I'm only at chapter 9.

Yeah guess it's time I grabbed a couple of Platinum Sukamon to relevel my Garudamon easily.

Dereck

EDIT: Reading the OP

I don't understand which of my skills are good affinity and which ones are bad. Visually, like in the skill chart.

Mawarup

Neo Member
Hey folks wanted to post to say there is a new fan on this game :D Have not stuck around for Digimon after season 4 and have not played any of the games. So seeing some old designs in this beautiful looking game made me all giddy. And some of the newer designs are awesome like Gaomon. Only got to chapter 4 and I really am enjoying it so far though I couldn't help but notice the really odd bits in the Digilines. Came across a few where the reply didn't go with what was being asked.

pixxxelz

Bruh, how the fuck is dynasmon so strong! I've been defeating everyone fairly easy until now (with the exception of that annoying eater eve) but this guy wiped my team like nothing! I doesn't help that the only virus type I have I blackmetalgarurumon but still

How did y'all beat this guy!
Playing on hard btw.

Also
on chapter 15 my only options are this guy and ueno museum right?
should go there first? 'cause this guy is kicking my ass.

Whats Mastemon like? i've been training a LadyDevimon for Lillithmon and an Angewoman for Ophanimon but im wondering do i either dnadigivolve them or train up another pair to dna digivolve

Any tips on getting Paildramon's HP up enough for Imperialdramon

just on Chapter 10, so i might be trying too hard to get mega's too early

silva1991

Whats Mastemon like? i've been training a LadyDevimon for Lillithmon and an Angewoman for Ophanimon but im wondering do i either dnadigivolve them or train up another pair to dna digivolve

Go for Ophanimon and Lilithmon and don't look back

Ophani is a better healer and Lilith is lightyear much better attacker.

Wazzy

Banned
Is imperialdramin PM any good? I'm getting him to 99 and curious what his final stats are like.

Mastemon is pretty good and one of the best new digimon designs. Lilithmon is supposed to be crazy good(don't really care for the design so I don't use her) and Opha I'm not sure about.

You could always go for all three but Lilith is more annoying to get.

NEO0MJ

Yay, I finally got my team of Mega Digimon :D

25149965445_7b9e35d847_o.jpg

25149965425_1f36202760_o.jpg

One of the harder choices was picking between WarGreymon or RustTyranomon and Titamon or Justimon. In the end I picked the ones who I thought looked cooler, even though the others were considered stronger. I mean Wargreymon is OK if a little boring by now but Titamon is ugly as hell IMO. Plesiomon was an easier choice. I guess it helped that it felt impossible to boost the SP enough to get MetalSeadramon without reverting my Whamon back to Seadramon and then again to Megaseadramon and then to MetalSeadramon. GranKuwagamon was an easy pick as I prefer Stag Beetles over Rhinos. I feel I might need to send all but Plesiomon back to the farm though as their bonus stats are all over the place.

evilalien

...Shit.

*sigh* I'll get started.

Oh. I guess I'll do this. What a good build for ophanimon? Raise her def?

There are probably easier ways to get that specific skill other than Mastemon. I just wanted to fill out the guide a bit too though. A quick look at the tree shows that you can also devolve down to Gatomon and go up to Hououmon who also has that skill.

As for builds on healers, I value speed over anything else. Any enemy that is going to give you trouble can likely one shot or nearly one shot anybody, and I prefer to have more chances to use Speed Charge Field or Safety Guard. You're going to have to toss out a bunch of medical sprays and revive items for the toughest fights regardless.

Ultimadrago

There are probably easier ways to get that specific skill other than Mastemon. I just wanted to fill out the guide a bit too though. A quick look at the tree shows that you can also devolve down to Gatomon and go up to Hououmon who also has that skill.

As for builds on healers, I value speed over anything else. Any enemy that is going to give you trouble can likely one shot or nearly one shot anybody, and I prefer to have more chances to use Speed Charge Field or Safety Guard. You're going to have to toss out a bunch of medical sprays and revive items for the toughest fights regardless.

It's alright, I just finished getting her and going back to Ophanimon. It was relatively quick since I already had Ophanimon, but leveling to Mastemon's reqs was a little more of a pain that I'd imagined. Thanks for the idea!

Funny you say that, I just came to that revelation myself and turned her Nimble (while having her re-train now). It makes a lot of sense. To have them beat the enemy to the punch.

From scratch? Sorta. From normal Beelzemon? No.

Thanks! Got him last night and his Signature move + Ability have me double-checking. lol. Dude already seems like he'll be a Monstar.

Top Bottom