• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vade

XYCLOPZ MAKE MY COUSIN FORGOT HIS PAIN FOR A WHILE WITH HIS FUNNY ATTITUDE... NEXT DAY MY COUSIN DEAD BECAUSE DIDNT TAKE HIS HEART ATTACK MEDICINE..

aeolist

Banned
has there been any sunsfan casting? he's one of my favorite play-by-play guys, especially since he knows that his mechanical knowledge isn't super strong and defers to his co-commentators

G.ZZZ

Forgive me Ksan i disappoint you
cry.gif

Kenturoxx

Man I hate this patch. SFZ defended highground 4 times against Pub but they still can't get an advantage. The early game advantage is just too much to overcome.

sixghost

I think the tree pick was a genius idea to shut down the bounty. The living armor single handedly prevented him from ganking middle and kept him so underleveled.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
I think the tree pick was a genius idea to shut down the bounty. The living armor single handedly prevented him from ganking middle and kept him so underleveled.

Yeah, the tree pick was great. Saved ganks from Bounty and gives the same scouting potential. Reminded me of why I like to play tree

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It looks like there is a good chance the winner of the Euro Qualifier is actually going to be an unknown, outside of ScaryFace its a bunch of really new teams.

China is down to Immortal Magneto, Newbee.miracle, Wings Gaming, and Game stuff. I would find it amusing if the Newbee B team makes it though, but I feel like Immortal Magneto will take the whole thing.

SEA is down to Execration vs Invasion, which is what I think people called at the start of it all. Invasion leads 1-0.

America is anyone's game still, the round of 64 is just starting.

It looks like there is a good chance the winner of the Euro Qualifier is actually going to be an unknown, outside of ScaryFace its a bunch of really new teams.

China is down to Immortal Magneto, Newbee.miracle, Wings Gaming, and Game stuff. I would find it amusing if the Newbee B team makes it though, but I feel like Immortal Magneto will take the whole thing.

SEA is down to Execration vs Invasion, which is what I think people called at the start of it all. Invasion leads 1-0.

America is anyone's game still, the round of 64 is just starting.

Immortal Magneto for best team name world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom