• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

losing to 2015 navi
cBj1LTf.png
noobs in pyjamas

the age of bounty hunter is upon us

Hylian7

This is a great video but it's not actually much a mid guide.

The creep aggro stuff is pretty useful, and I could imagine it being so to lots of people that play Dota. I think it's doubly important for mid as it is for any other lane.

Mordeccai

Bloodcyka was the first hero I fell in love with back when he gave full vision of thirsted targets.

I think I love his remake even more. That feel when you're moving at 600+++ MS, see a haste rune and lol at its pathetic 522 speed.

Hylian7

If he can see you, and you're already too low, you probably won't be able to TP out on him in time. It's worth trying sometimes, but "Just TP out on him" is becoming less and less effective over the course of time. Him having a nice nuke that you stand still under also makes TP out a less viable option.

Plus usually at my MMR, people coordinate with a BS, usually having a way to stop a TP from a rupture.

I'd say the real answer is "Don't be out of position.", with "TP out on him" going into that. If you're somewhere safe, it's just him, you have enough health to TP out on him, then you TP out on him and he just wasted everything trying to kill you.

KingKong

NiP really fell off huh, they keep clumping up into NaVis boat + calldown + vac/wall combo, I dont think they'll even make it to TI wildcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom