• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

DkX4mDw.gif

G.ZZZ

Spec got like +2% win ratio with the changes making early game not so as important with 6.84c and no change on the hero itself. Omni got +1% cause he's such a strong lategame support. This version seems much better balanced now.

Also, Octarine WK broken double rampages ez
4Head.png

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1488696228

Blademail octarine was disgusting tbh, i felt like i had a 11 sec cd satanic.

DarkKyo

where are the fUCKING IMMORTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they're called Immortals because they will outlast humanity in all of its mortality. From the point of view of the Immortals themselves, the time between conception and release is but a mere blink in the timeline of the cosmos. Us mortals may get a glimpse of them within our lifetimes -- if we are lucky -- but that is not guaranteed or reserved for any one culture to behold. The Immortals will still sparkle in all of their glory and polish long after we have all withered and crumbled back into the base elements of our world.

All we can do is pray that we are the lucky generation for which the Immortals rise from their digital womb and allow us to revel in their elusiveness.

Hylian7

Why exactly is that bannable?

Probably because people that are unfamiliar with popGAF might find it a bit crossing the line as a joke. I mean from the outside looking in it's definitely quite strange and probably could be easily perceived as creepy.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why exactly is that bannable?

Replace the guy with a girl.

It's so there aren't any double standards floating around regarding gay thirst and straight thirst.

That ban message is pretty great though.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Replace the guy with a girl.

It's so there aren't any double standards floating around regarding gay thirst and straight thirst.

That ban message is pretty great though.

What does it matter? I'd understand if the post was " I'd fuck you so hard" or "I'd prolapse your anus" but it's not. It doesn't come across as anything other than a joke.

It's the exact same message as the gif reply which was not banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom