• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
popgaf es FLOP TOTAL

tuAyJv2.gif

FACE

Banned
Instead of talking about the merits of asking someone to fist you with a GC controller we could talk about good movies, like Mad Max Fury Road.

This post was brought to you by Warner Brothers.

Deadly

Can you guys give me a rundown on the new patch? Just got back from vacation and I left the day the patch landed.

I hear undying is pretty OP now? How are the new items?

Satch

Banned
dotagaf is a multicultural success story tbh, brought together by our hatred of dota etc

yes, i actually find it fascinating how all of these different types of people have accumulated into this thread to talk about dota 2. none of the other game communities that ive tentatively posted in have had this kind of cultural phenomenon tbh

its very interesting. like, what is it about dota 2 that allows a crossover with madden stans and nicki minaj stans and americlap haters and people like stevewinwood and waifu freaks etc

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
hit single

gX3rVAr.png

yes, i actually find it fascinating how all of these different types of people have accumulated into this thread to talk about dota 2. none of the other game communities that ive tentatively posted in have had this kind of cultural phenomenon tbh

its very interesting. like, what is it about dota 2 that allows a crossover with madden stans and nicki minaj stans and americlap haters and people like stevewinwood and waifu freaks etc

it's a phenomenon that deserves closer study tbqh, i wonder if there's a thesis to be written about this comm.

*takes a sip of caramel macchiato and scribbles notes under 'future ideas etc' section*

Hylian7

Can you guys give me a rundown on the new patch? Just got back from vacation and I left the day the patch landed.

I hear undying is pretty OP now? How are the new items?

Undying isn't as OP as he was, but still very strong.

Gyro is back.

Hard carries have been nerfed pretty hard effectively, however that remains to be seen if that will be much different in 6.84c.

Most other heroes are viable now.

Except Huskar. Huskar sucks, Huskar has always sucked.

A shitload of new items, a great change if you like Mangoes.

So many Aghanims. Alchemist can give his teammates an Aghanims which consumes the one he bought.

There's a bunch of crazy shit.

ZeroX03

Banned
Hey folks I mentioned or week or two back I was looking into higher resolutions on mobile GPUs. I managed to test out DotA at 3k on a 970M and 4k on a 980M and managed to hit 60fps on both cards on high graphic settings so it seems well optimized for people who were looking at high end laptops with high res screens.

On a similar note, has anyone tried DotA on an iMac's M295X? I doubt it could do anything playable at 2880p but ideally it should be able to do a 4x upscale from 1440p maxed out yeah? Native OS X not bootcamp to Windows because apparently that causes issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom