• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

Let's queue one more game? After 15 mins queue, teammate pick furion, razor start flaming him because of jungle at minute 1, then abandon after feeding like a tard solo vs 5. The best part? We were winning.

This game
happytears.gif

Quesa

New page friends: still need 2 more people to sign up for my GAF Rektreational team! If you have ever looked at a job application or have ever met someone who's met someone who's met john carmack you're probably eligible. Add me on Steam (Quesa) and let's win this thing.

Let's queue one more game? After 15 mins queue, teammate pick furion, razor start flaming him because of jungle at minute 1, then abandon after feeding like a tard solo vs 5. The best part? We were winning.

This game
happytears.gif
bruh how do you get so many shitters in ur team

BraXzy

Was just browsing Reddit when I played a Dota video.. the voice sounded awfully familiar.. It was Tsunami!

Your vid is 11th on my front page :D

Picking a region is hard for the specific predictions is hard. Europe is a murderer's row, who watches SEA, North America could be literally anything and China is China.

So RTZ has gone from Yung Lean to the 80's Power Ballad Power Hour to fucking La Bamba to Hannah Montana.

Anyone have any guesses as to what's next?

Saprol

If you are struggling to stay alive then hang behind your team till they initiate and bait out a few disables from the enemy. Then you can walk in, freeze their carry and drop an ult right in their faces

My game sense is awful. I'll end up waiting forever to fight if I pick somebody with blink initiation. At least if I show up late as Witch Doctor, they're probably eating tons of Death Ward damage.

stunned.gif

BeesEight

IlrZb0Z.png

My cat disagrees with you.

It's just the feline brainwashing. The only cure for that is puppies.

On Dota matters, I have Huskar in my Ten Hero Challenge. Is he still shit? If not, how can I stomp noobs so I don't have to play him ever again? I only play support and nature's prophets that teleports into trees so I need help.

kvk1

Ya, if you have the GeForce Experience software set to auto it sometimes applies absurd DSR for games.

But I think you'd notice that.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Someone from China just attempted to log into my Steam account! THIS MEANS WAR, CHINA!

Shinypogs

Do I even want to know wtf is going on in here right now?

Also I've gone into stubborn mode and I'm not sleeping until I finish this second 10 hero challenge.

Hupsel

Why so much invisibility lately

Why is Eclipse cooldown so fucking high if the spell isnt even that great

Why popgaf says screaming a bit

Why the combat in Witcher 3 suck so much

Why cant we have a game with Witcher 3 open world and Bloodbornes combat

Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom