• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuggananas back to enrich us with his 3k wisdom hell yeah
Drow pick is auto loss
Another Drow loss as I predicted lmao.

0% winrate
1st picking Visage and forcing the enemy team to pick Drow seems like an auto win strat gg

Emoticon_highfive.gif

G.ZZZ

Octarine with radiance and blademail is such a legit item on tanks. The leech from radiance is like old hearth regen (u get 10 hp regen from each hero affected by radi, and 2 hp regen from each creep affected), and the 11 sec cd on blademail that also reduce all damage taken by 25% is so beautiful.

inkls

so.. nothing wrong

10 years since last Shugga original post.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of his last original post but my path always leads to circlejerk. i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. i read other french girls posters like Wok but it is no good. i flame popgaf in offtopic and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually read some old meeru posts and cry myself to sleep.

I don't know, I haven't listened to him cast that much, but the times I tuned in were pretty hilarious (in a kinda bad way). Tonight he just sounds like he is about to cry or something.

Maybe he's sick of people making fun of him. Cause his casting is honestly trash, he only gets an audience because he's that weird kid at school

I think part of it is how bad LC players generally are tbh

the fumes when you don't follow them around the whole damn game so they can have their +30 damage by 45 minutes...

kionedrik

Strike -> Press the Attack - Duel? That leaves too much time to react, doesn't it? I used to stomp with her in 6.81. She was sooo good omg.

The new MoC makes PtA not as needed as before. In the earlier levels you'll still need help and PtA but once you have SE and maxed MoC you're golden.

So Hit+Duel is all you need @ 11 really.

Octarine with radiance and blademail is such a legit item on tanks. The leech from radiance is like old hearth regen (u get 10 hp regen from each hero affected by radi, and 2 hp regen from each creep affected), and the 11 sec cd on blademail that also reduce all damage taken by 25% is so beautiful.

Now add bloodseeker to the mix to increase that radiance damage and go fuckin nuts

NBtoaster

I got like 250 points as LC this patch. Though I think I've just been very lucky with getting awful enemies. One game a Tiny just went to lane a completed wand and tangoes. And a bad starting item build invariably marks that player as awful, they never prove me wrong.

If you managed to farm radiance BM octarine on a hero without losing you probably would have won anyway

I got like 250 points as LC this patch. Though I think I've just been very lucky with getting awful enemies. One game a Tiny just went to lane a completed wand and tangoes and bad starting item builds are invariably linked to bad players.
thank god the era of "magic wand recipe starting item" is over

I think part of it is how bad LC players generally are tbh

the fumes when you don't follow them around the whole damn game so they can have their +30 damage by 45 minutes...

The worst ones are the jerks who go jungle for all the laning phase, and won't bother to even defend because their "farm" is far more important.

G.ZZZ

4k cry for mid, "win" lane, then do nothing all game, whine late cause we lost. He had no farm, created no space, nothing, just went mid "won" his lane and then whined like a good 4k.
dac15_fantastic.gif
dac15_fantastic.gif

EDIT: my storms emoticons aren't in sync i'm going mad

inkls

4k cry for mid, "win" lane, then do nothing all game, whine late cause we lost. He had no farm, created no space, nothing, just went mid "won" his lane and then whined like a good 4k.
dac15_fantastic.gif
dac15_fantastic.gif

EDIT: my storms emoticons aren't in sync i'm going mad

You need better mana management

I'm talking about a general redesign, make her less one dimensional. Gust is alright now imo, but aura, frost arrows and ult are just dumb concepts, and the aura is way too strong at any point of the game

kionedrik

How to make Elder Titan work? Is it even possible to draft him currently?

I'd like the following:
- Make stomp a hard stun. Keep the channel time but instead of sleeping make it stun the enemies for 2 seconds and scale the damage.
- Make Splitter end toggleable. Instead of waiting for it to travel X units for it to end and proc the damage and slow make it possible to press ulti again and end it earlier.

This might not be enough to give him some time in the spotlight but it's a start.

I'm talking about a general redesign, make her less one dimensional. Gust is alright now imo, but aura, frost arrows and ult are just dumb concepts, and the aura is way too strong at any point of the game

and again I ask: what would your suggestion for changes be. complaints are easy; creativity tends to be hard. What would you do with her E and R?

Quesa

Make the ult scale depending on distance like enchantress (agility gain is maxed for shooting at drow's max distance), and do the same with the E? Q is fine honestly and would help kite to keep enemies at max distance. I don't think she needs a major rework, but something like that to make her more interesting to play would work.

Not a drow player btw, just thinking aloud.

Aura being global and only affecting ranged heroes (???) is stupid. I would change it but I have no idea
Make the ult completely different and give her a decent agi gain. Maybe give bonus damage for hitting an enemy in the face (or in the back, depends on how you rework aura and frost arrows)
Frost arrows are alright I suppose, but the fact that pros skip it completely tells a lot. Just like old shrapnel, maybe nerf the slow a bit but add an AS slow

Drow drafts are always like "pick 3 or 4 ranged heroes along with her, get medallion on some hero and level 6 on drow, get rosh then 5man win"

rexor0717

and again I ask: what would your suggestion for changes be. complaints are easy; creativity tends to be hard. What would you do with her E and R?

I personally think Drow is fine, but maybe they could make her E only be an active buff in a AOE that also grants true strike for a few second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom