• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
A do nothing hero? Have you seen just how Zai can shake entire teams single handily by playing dark seer. BTW did bulldong even build Blink on him, didnt checked his build.

Yes, he had blink

Then in the last teamfight, he bought back and TPed in the mdidle of the enemy team without vaccuum and died in 1 second.
crazy.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Problem is Bulldong is a do-nothing player.
laugh.gif

Haly

Bulldong is just not a playmaker like Zai is, who is closer to s4 in what he can do on certain heroes.
Also, Clock is so getting nerfed in 6.85.

QoP, Gyro, UD, Io and Clock, yeah. They're definitely warping the draft, but luckily none of them are cancerous to watch or to play.

I'm looking forward to RTZ's Cancer Naga 2: Electric Boogaloo in TI5 proper and seeing how much of a splash (hohoho) it makes.

pompidu

QoP, Gyro, UD, Io and Clock, yeah. They're definitely warping the draft, but luckily none of them are cancerous to watch or to play.

Much better to watch these hereos than the axe/sniper/jugg/troll spam that was happening the last two major patches.
Watching paint dry was more exciting than those hereos.

I am going to be so bummed if Undying sees major nerfs, but it seems inevitable. He's just so ridiculously good in early game, and this patch is all early game.

Haly

$300,000 (which is actually 1.2 million worth of Compendiums and levels) before we can complain about where Immortal III is.

Shinypogs

I live in a personal hell where people go mid as tree to rush aghs and get offended when you call them out on it. I don't even with the justification of "do you not want me to get aghs and be able to ward everywhere so we have vision" as if teams with tree's that don't get aghs or teams without tree are somehow fucking blind because they don't just buy normal wards.

I mean I did play like complete garbage that game regardless but still, why?

Haly

I don't think I'm going to make it to level 175 for the enigma cosmetic :(

It's the one thing I want lol

Time to drop that CASH MONEY and get us closer to Immortal III.

I saw some chatter that the immortals were out after the Nar game last night but I thought everyone was being assholes again

I got the shadow fiend arms

I think i've played 1 game as shadow fiend

I live in a personal hell where people go mid as tree to rush aghs and get offended when you call them out on it. I don't even with the justification of "do you not want me to get aghs and be able to ward everywhere so we have vision" as if teams with tree's that don't get aghs or teams without tree are somehow fucking blind because they don't just buy normal wards.

I mean I did play like complete garbage that game regardless but still, why?

4200 gold = 56 wards or aghs for infinite wards
aghs is infinitely better than wards
this is what these people think
this is also the kind of people who follow SLASHERS WAY BUILDS BECAUSE THEYRE SO COOL OKAY ?

KingKong

This is kind of exciting, I have no idea who's even going to make it to the qualifier playoffs at this point. Group B especially is a total mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom