• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking.gif
ggdire.gif

Eldon

Dread and Gorec played an amazing support duo, one locking opponents down left and right and the other saving his teammates time and time again.
Dread is playing core, usually offlane. The other support is goddam btw. Their draft just wasnt fit to last 50 minutes, they played out of their mind to bethere till 80

Dread is playing core, usually offlane. The other support is goddam btw. Their draft just wasnt fit to last 50 minutes, they played out of their mind to bethere till 80

Really? I remember him playing support the last time I saw HR play(admittedly a while ago), good to know. Obviously doesn't take away from his performance. Goddam played Undying so it's really hard to stay relevant past 50-60 minutes except the damage amp from ult I guess.

Epix

You guys think it would be too big of a buff to DS if they changed his wall illusions to use bot AI instead of just auto attacking?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is Yellow Submarine actually the best team in the EU qual?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom