• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

CIS dota

BveGGuM.gif

lesh is fine
qop needs something minor yeah, like +0.5 or 1 to blink CD
clock needs something minor too but I really don't know what, hard not to destroy him. Maybe -1 armor

Artanisix

There are already good answers to Leshrac in the game, raw magic dmg can never fully trump physical in the late game

SONNEIKO DOTOA
Kreygasm.png

lesh is fine
qop needs something minor yeah, like +0.5 or 1 to blink CD
clock needs something minor too but I really don't know what, hard not to destroy him. Maybe -1 armor
I don't think Lesh is too strong but I don't like how often he's getting picked, it might get annoying come TI5.

Minor nerf to cogs damage or CD increase to rocket(have it scale with levels maybe) is enough for clock imo.

That was fucking idiotic

Funn1k runs in like an idiot, somehow gets away with it and forces a bb, stays there anyway to get rekt. Rest of Na'Vi stays to fight instead of just cutting their losses, get wiped without Ursa even being there.

I love this match. I love this patch. These teams are doing all their best too haha.

HR really played well but Navi's lineup is more fitted for lategame.
I have to say though I'm incredibly impressed with the way HR played.
It seems they have a very competent leader calling the shots, when to back out, when to attack, and they always know when to dive with shallow grave.
Very good zoning skills displayed by Jakiro too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom