• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

The steam broadcast thing would be cool if

a) They could remove the 15 second delay from in game
b) You could get drops and chat (guilds and what not) like you were in game

Because it looks good at 1080p and doesn't buffer on my work connection unlike twitch.

Acinixys

1k mmr mafia spotted
cBj1LTf.png

CGKkm5SWUAAELDi.png

Acinixys

The combined hub can't match last years Euro Bruno + kittens and American Fear slowly sinking into the couch

The issue is that there are no strong personalties to keep the rest entertained

Last year Notail and Sing were goofing around constantly and made the stream so much better

Plus Bruno had those awesome stories every night

TheCrow

I'm actually enjoying mafia more then people fucking around in mario party. Pyrion just needs to get mafia one fucking time.

Hung_real

I'm actually enjoying mafia more then people fucking around in mario party. Pyrion just needs to get mafia one fucking time.

same people are interacting way more in this hub

eu hub was good for the first few mario parties and the rest were meh. Pros just play official in another room and the cast line up were terrible

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Hmmm, now I'm in an a spot I wasn't expecting to be. I got an exploding offer from a place I was interviewing at, and have to let them know by Monday Morning. What to do...

Acinixys

Hmmm, now I'm in an a spot I wasn't expecting to be. I got an exploding offer from a place I was interviewing at, and have to let them know by Monday Morning. What to do...

Excellent salary?
Is it close to where you live? (Less than an hour commute)

If no then no

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Do it Kirbs, and grats.

You can hang out with Hylian I believe he's Texas based as well. Austin, in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom