• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
I like the new taunts but I only see one potential issue with the Rubick one. Since he spins around, and you can do this while moving, it really can confuse which direction he is actually facing. Mainly this is for stuff like Force Staff or Medusa's Ult, I really wish they would not have him spin around though.

if he is taunting while in a fight he is going to die anyways

Quesa

It's been a year and they've gone through two logos. They're not going to change it unless they get a big sponsor at this point.

abunai

I was/am surprised they're still called secret. I assumed it was just the esports "media" calling the 'dream team' as 'the secret team' before they formed, when all the reshuffling was rumours. But they're actually called it, and it's an awful name. matt pls

kvk1

team secret renamed to team classified.

cBj1LTf.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Some guy with 4.3 party MMR and likely much higher solo MMR queued with some raging 3.2k guy who spent the first 15 minutes of the game trying to farm ancients as necro and flame everyone. Luckily the enemy team went full retard really fast and our high MMR Shadow Fiend just wrecked them (Plus I showed up and dropped tomb stone, which helped)

Hylian7

Some guy with 4.3 party MMR and likely much higher solo MMR queued with some raging 3.2k guy who spent the first 15 minutes of the game trying to farm ancients as necro and flame everyone. Luckily the enemy team went full retard really fast and our high MMR Shadow Fiend just wrecked them (Plus I showed up and dropped tomb stone, actually won the game)

Fixed that for you. #NerfUndying

KingKong

Didn't they say they'd reveal their sponsor when they win their first LAN. I guess we're gonna have to wait a while ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
this patch is great because it makes lycan the #1 hero in the game, fuk undying, lycan owns this patch

Hylian7

Real talk: I don't see the issue with pointing out something like that. Sure, it's a little thing, but I think it's something worth noting and don't think we should just sweep it under the rug. After all there are other little things that I know a lot of people don't necessarily like about Dota 2. To name a few:

Shift Queueing not backswing animation cancelling
Being unable to turn while Shadowrazing

Low Tier
dear dota thread.

I am going to take a nap.

I am happy about my recent performance in ranked matchmaking

Daily reminder that shugga is banned

Goodnight quesa

W1SSY

Had a game last night with with someone that said they had never played wisp before. We picked a Tiny so they would have a tether partner but instead spent most of the game following the Spectre around.
facepalm.gif

Had a game last night with with someone that said they had never played wisp before. We picked a Tiny so they would have a tether partner but instead spent most of the game following the Spectre around.
facepalm.gif
That's so unbelievably redundant.
I think Shugs is permaed, normal if you lose your avatar it means permabanned.

I have to go to the dentist now
cry.gif
Pretty sure that avatar thing is a myth, several mods debunked it, he could still be perma'd though.

Protip: the dentist can't hurt you if you never open your mouth!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
dear dota thread.

Goodnight quesa

I think Shugs is permaed, normally if you lose your avatar it means permabanned.

I have to go to the dentist now
cry.gif

Vade

dear dota thread.

Goodnight quesa

Fake Meeru is banned everyone rejoice and Chair is still lost on his African cruise/safari double rejoice.

Epix

Still above last year's growth rate. Does anyone remember what happened last year on Day 22 that caused the huge spike?

chart.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom