• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

What does this mean for the dota 2 community?

Better looking hats

Seriously though

What this game needs more than any balance changes is quality of life changes to the client and UI

Dota has the worst fucking inventory system since The Witcher 2

sick.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is Alliance out?

They came in 4th in their 5 man bracket, and tied with Sing Sings team.

I think these TI5 qualifiers should help break up the 'good ol' boys club' mentality that I feel Dota has suffered from the last few year, especially NA Dota, most of the old blood is losing to new talent.

Better looking hats

Seriously though

What this game needs more than any balance changes is quality of life changes to the client and UI

Dota has the worst fucking inventory system since The Witcher 2

sick.gif

Thank god it's not the core of the game's gameplay then :^)

seeing a #1 DK is a real pleasure, this hero is pretty shit when played #3 imo, he needs real farm to shine

Acinixys

Thank god it's not the core of the game's gameplay then :^)

Youre wrong. The inventory is a massive part of the it. When Valve introduced cosmetics they made the inventory an integral part of the game

Maybe you dont care, but I find it extremely user unfriendly. Moving multiple items is a pain in the ass, and the way you have to scroll one page at a time to look through your items is a stupid oversight on the devs behalf.

Youre wrong. The inventory is a massive part of the it. When Valve introduced cosmetics they made the inventory an integral part of the game

Maybe you dont care, but I find it extremely user unfriendly. Moving multiple items is a pain in the ass, and the way you have to scroll one page at a time to look through your items is a stupid oversight on the devs behalf.

items are not part of the core of the game, it's a fact

Na'vi are back
(til they get last place in group stages in Seattle)

Vega squadron getting 2nd and 4ASC doing so well probably ruined everyone's qualifier predictions

Na'Vi is back, mod was wise editing the thread title in advance.

Now they only need to pick WW Sonneiko all games to protect XBOCT from himself.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I actually had Vega at #1, I knew they would do well, I just didn't expect Na'vi to perform.

I didn't expect Alliance to do so god damn bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom