• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Pugna. He just gets rekt the more he starts to spam his spells as long as nether ward is being prioritized.

Huskar is decent.

Death Prophet is not bad (again, just decent).

Skywrath Mage can also bully him much earlier on.

1 pt edict is enough

1v1 may be tough but any hero that closes the gap or can harass with ease should be able to handle him (e.g. Huskar, Sniper, QOP, SF).

viper w/ corrosive skin max crushes lesh in lane

Thanks guys, I definitely didn't think of Pugna for sure.

I would think SF and QoP would be at a bit of a disadvantage. In SF's case if SF can hang in there til 3 he should be fine though.

How bad would it be though if he maxed Edict vs Huskar though?

Viper Corrosive Skin is a good one too.

Acinixys

Mother
Fucking
V I D E O G A M E S

3upKC4p.png

I got nothing against you G but you can fuck RIGHT off with that BS

Lina needs to be deleted form the game

I pick Lina mid for free wins

Wrong. Its Leshrac, QoP and Gyro

Undying never even sees daylight cause hes banned so much

Yep you are right, in these qualifiers lesh is at the top with rubick and bootyshaker following closely from behind, Undying banned from 70% of the games
cry.gif

I'm also surprised at the total absence of batrider, guess the nerf really managed to break up his flame.

Acinixys

Yep you are right, in these qualifiers lesh is at the top with rubick and bootyshaker following closely from behind, Undying banned from 70% of the games
cry.gif

I'm also surprised at the total absence of batrider, guess the nerf really managed to break up his flame.

I put Batrider as most banned hero

cry.gif

Had a discussion with a friend on why so many heroes weren't being picked up, and it got me thinking. Just how legit is Death Prophet with Octarine Core?

inkls

Had a discussion with a friend on why so many heroes weren't being picked up, and it got me thinking. Just how legit is Death Prophet with Octarine Core?

its core imo. get it after eul's brings back her ult to pre-nerf cd and the ghost healing you makes you unkillable

its core imo. get it after eul's brings back her ult to pre-nerf cd and the ghost healing you makes you unkillable

probably better than bloodstone on her
She's mana intensive but not THAT mana intensive (like storm, timber or leshrac)

wonder why centaur is ignored so much

Acinixys

probably better than bloodstone on her
She's mana intensive but not THAT mana intensive (like storm, timber or leshrac)

wonder why centaur is ignored so much

I was thinking the same thing about Centaur

I was expecting the addition of his aghs upgrade to make him 1st pick material

I mean, 5 seconds of free pathing and a huge damage reduction for your whole team seems broken as fuck

I was thinking the same thing about Centaur

I was expecting the addition of his aghs upgrade to make him 1st pick material

I mean, 5 seconds of free pathing and a huge damage reduction for your whole team seems broken as fuck

better pick ursa and have the damage reduction only on you on top on not having a great AoE stun ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom