• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na'vi in and Alliance out. what a time to be alive.

?

Alliance had more pieces to replace. 4 of Na'Vi's players have been in TI Grand Finals before. Alliance had only 2 regular (Akke and Loda) and they only picked Bulldog back up a couple of weeks ago. It was highly unlikely that Alliance would make noise with this roster this soon. Maybe if they had a few months with Bulldog still on the team, but not in just 2 or 3 weeks.

G.ZZZ

( ◕‿◕✿) Dear poster, you are beautiful. Whatever is going on in your life right now, please know that you matter and your story is important. You are loved (◕‿◕✿)

Acinixys

id pay money for a poster of this

His/Her stuff is really cool. Says that that TA print will be at least 2m tall

0861acd9d985b50d2ace2f46589dd1d6-d8th319.jpg

( ◕‿◕✿) Dear poster, you are beautiful. Whatever is going on in your life right now, please know that you matter and your story is important. You are loved (◕‿◕✿)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
?

Alliance had more pieces to replace. 4 of Na'Vi's players have been in TI Grand Finals before. Alliance had only 2 regular (Akke and Loda) and they only picked Bulldog back up a couple of weeks ago. It was highly unlikely that Alliance would make noise with this roster this soon. Maybe if they had a few months with Bulldog still on the team, but not in just 2 or 3 weeks.

I don't know how much merit it holds, but I remember some people saying a big reason for Alliance's success at TI3 was they were able to keep using the core strategy Envy came up with for the team in the NTH days, and after it finally got nerfed they no longer had anyone to develop a new one.

I don't know how much merit it holds, but I remember some people saying a big reason for Alliance's success at TI3 was they were able to keep using the core strategy Envy came up with for the team in the NTH days, and after it finally got nerfed they no longer had anyone to develop a new one.

Could be, but their decision to re-integrate Bulldog so late was a big deal and it showed in their team comp limitations. Also, they really need S4 or someone of his caliber mid.

aeolist

Banned
i find it weird that bulldog is so incredibly strong with furion that it's a first ban vs alliance if you want to have a shot, when basically nobody else plays the hero much at all

inkls

manfestival

i find it weird that bulldog is so incredibly strong with furion that it's a first ban vs alliance if you want to have a shot, when basically nobody else plays the hero much at all

there is something about the way he plays NP that works. It is not overly complicated but I think his higher level of play helps him. Also his overall familiarity with the hero exceeds others at the same level

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The demi heroes have 10 times the production values of amiibos.

But if they make a yarn Naga...

DAY ONE.

there is something about the way he plays NP that works. It is not overly complicated but I think his higher level of play helps him. Also his overall familiarity with the hero exceeds others at the same level
It looks extremely simple but there's a reason literally nobody else can do it. Furion is extremely versatile and can do pretty much whatever you want him to, the hard part is figuring out what the best thing to do is and executing it.

Bulldog is somehow always at the spot you want him to be and almost never wastes any time doing nothing. He's either farming, ganking or pushing at all times. In the laning phase it's like you're playing 5v6 because he WILL be there to gank you if you fuck up, in the late game you can count on him to take your buildings if you don't have your lanes pushed out at all times.

JoeInky

The demi heroes have 10 times the production values of amiibos.

But if they make a yarn Naga...

DAY ONE.

All those production values mean jack shit when the designs are awful though.

Stupidly big heads? fuck outta here with that shit.

That CM looks like an alien with a wig.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like my demi tiny :(

(Yeah the designs are junk)

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Tiny and Doom look good, head on Doom isn't as big as that picture makes it look. Slark is OK. CM/Venge I don't like the design.

shira

It's too bad only the doom was actually made into the game from that chest. I hope they change that this year, like if you buy the Pudge demihero you get a chance to unbox a Pudge item

Alliance were mechanically awesome as well. Very disciplined in ensuring not to give away towers etc. The gold xp changed after that ti actually really got to them, same with navi.

They were so efficient around the map and could really strangle opponents - increased gold made that harder to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom