• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

hmm just found a bug!

if youre lagging and min-dc sometimes the enemy creeps get a green hp bar ala ur own creeps. when this happens you cant use spells (like lesh's lightning) on them!

Hylian7

Supporting against Zeus and Slark is the absolute worst.

Teammate: WHERE ARE THE WARDS WHY DON'T WE HAVE WARDS?
Me: *pings wards on shop cooldown*

inkls

hmm just found a bug!

if youre lagging and min-dc sometimes the enemy creeps get a green hp bar ala ur own creeps. when this happens you cant use spells (like lesh's lightning) on them!

yeah and some random ghost creeps appear around the map (creeps only visible to you that dont move)

also makes it look like your courier doesn't exist and shortcuts dont work on it unless you manually control it

Artanisix

"Glimmer cape is so OP, I will be surprised if it doesn't get nerfed again in some 6.84d."

mnbA40H.gif

pl;ease no

hmm just found a bug!

I have had this happen on me as well, you can't even right click them have to manually use the attack button, I have even had creeps going down the floor or not getting vision from my own creeps at all.

DrPizza

Banned
They really do. Froggu dropped the ball on Oracle, went too burden of knowledge for his own good.

Eh.

Combo E then Q to double-nuke enemies (or, if the distance is right, channel Q and break the channel with E; the E projectile is faster than the Q, so it is the quickest way to purge the heal, just trickier to pull off).

Combo W then E to heal allies. Combine with R for effectively shallow graving and double healing.

------------------

Noone casting MarsTV tourney?
http://www.azubu.tv/MarsTVMDLen
http://www.azubu.tv/MarsTVMDLen2

I have no idea what the hell azubu is, and Winter is the only good caster.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Eh.

Combo E then Q to double-nuke enemies (or, if the distance is right, channel Q and break the channel with E; the E projectile is faster than the Q, so it is the quickest way to purge the heal, just trickier to pull off).

Combo W then E to heal allies. Combine with R for effectively shallow graving and double healing.

That's great and all, but he's an awkward hero to play and to play against.

I'm not saying he's "too hard to understand for most player", but more "his abilities are trying to do too many different things at once to make for a cohesive hero".

The question comes down to: Why would I pick Oracle?

DrPizza

Banned
That's great and all, but he's an awkward hero to play and to play against.

I'm not saying he's "too hard to understand for most player", but more "his abilities are trying to do too many different things at once to make for a cohesive hero".

The question comes down to: Why would I pick Oracle?

Decently strong lane presence, a strong way of hurting their right clickers while helping your own, and a better Shallow Grave than Dazzle has?

The biggest problem he has, I think, is that in a teamfight you have spells that you could use offensively or defensively, and it's going to be hard to judge which is the better use in any given scenario.

Artanisix

Wr0S2Xq.gif

lets be real

oracle ult isn't half as useful as dazzle shallow graze precisely because the cooldown is so massive and you can still die afterwards

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oracle's Ult needs a buff. Should last 10 seconds, cooldown should be 60/45/30, and it should do 2x/2.5/3x healing.

haha just got queued with a two stack and they constantly were saying contradictory things about whether or not to b

one of them said to b so i went b and the other one got so fuckin mad
ashot_jugg.gif

Hylian7

I feel like 6.84c is patch nirvana. It feels like with the adjustments, more heroes and strategies than ever are viable. I mean I feel like I have a fighting chance with hard carries, and even going all in on early game is viable too. The number of heroes that straight up "suck" can be counted on one hand.

Off the top of my head:

Elder Titan
Legion Commander
Huskar (although he eternally remains in the "suck" list)
Terrorblade
Tusk (although he might qualify to not be on this list)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Tusk is very strong this patch. He just needs a partner like Undying.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
let the trolls get to me today.
and what do I know some trash duo with over 1000 games played that "doesnt even care about mmr"

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Legion is still fairly viable in pubs. She's just way too easily countered by a well-coordinated team.

elder titan remains the king

when he's buffed and becomes a pub terror and everyone starts whining about "op trash" this and "nerf this garbage" that, then y'all will see

you'll see

he'll have his day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom