• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Nearly 13 million dollars...nearly Bristleback announcer pack..

Somebody hold me!

q0IfIxr.png

goodjob.gif

Artanisix

heres a freebie for aspiring bmers

"lol nice, tryhard [random hero] picker"

works best in modes that aren't ap and heroes that are average, like warlock or elder titan. say this right after picks while people are running to runes, repeat it throughout the game as you kill them. eziest way to start pissing people off

lol warlock picker cant even win with his tryhard hero

Hylian7

found this today
I'm not imagining this will hit the top of reddit any time soon

You know, I was thinking about this topic the other day, but also included all the racism you see in Dota that gets by without people batting an eye. I really hope this gets more attention.

Also the artwork is awesome, did she draw those?

PLEASE DEAR GOD I HOPE THIS HAPPENS!

Timber is probably the most wanted hero announcer pack for me, with Ogre Magi also being right up there.

G.ZZZ

I've been reading a bit that blog, and while a lot of what she say is true, i can't help but think you have to be seriously stupid when you say that a show like GoT is being sexist because females get raped while men get killed or mutilated. Even offensive and bizarre tbh.

Also this game sucks anyway.

heres a freebie for aspiring bmers

"lol nice, tryhard [random hero] picker"

works best in modes that aren't ap and heroes that are average, like warlock or elder titan. say this right after picks while people are running to runes, repeat it throughout the game as you kill them. eziest way to start pissing people off

lol warlock picker cant even win with his tryhard hero
Of all the things to teach us scrubs, u choose bm.

I am disappoint

Well we won that stupid game
Based medusa going for 0 damage build linkens manta, that couldn't have been easier
Although it took my team 5 minutes to push an undefended safelane T1.

ksan

fuck armlet go for items you won't have to sell

on a side note regular games aren't any better than LPQ games

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/24/1433879486-goodscores.png[IMG]

LC went soul ring with a crystal maiden on our team. yep.

[URL="http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1540399335"]very high skill my fucking ass[/URL]
3 stack, who woudathought[/QUOTE]

going early hotd on gyro in pubs [IMG]https://raw.githubusercontent.com/d-chen/dota2-chat-emoticons/master/assets/images/facepalm.gif

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Rushing Rapier really is the best way to play Medusa, makes the game much more interesting and tense.

drum over hotd ? like one of the least cost efficient item ? makes sense
9 stats for 2k gold fuck yeah, who needs 20 damage/5 armor/lifesteal/any creep instead

I go phase aquila hotd and theres no way I'm going phase aquila drum instead

Acinixys

found this today
I'm not imagining this will hit the top of reddit any time soon

Its only flaws are lack of diversity in character design

Who fucking writes this shit?

Dota has one of the most diverse cast of characters out of any game, save maybe HoN.

I will agree that online communities, Dota and LoL especially, are sexist and racist assholes. But being anonymous gives people power to be horrible cunts with no repercussions, and i cant see that ever changing

ksan

drum over hotd ? like one of the least cost efficient item ? makes sense
9 stats for 2k gold fuck yeah, who needs 20 damage/5 armor/lifesteal/any creep instead

I go phase aquila hotd and theres no way I'm going phase aquila drum instead

ok, stay bad then

Hylian7

Dota has one of the most diverse cast of characters out of any game, save maybe HoN.

I will agree that online communities, Dota and LoL especially, are sexist and racist assholes. But being anonymous gives people power to be horrible cunts with no repercussions, and i cant see that ever changing

Yeah, other than the lack of diversity comment though, I agree with the rest of that post though.

medusa : "its ok i freefarm"
check her and she has sny manta linkens drum treads

I really witnessed that. When I saw the SnY pickup I knew we lost

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
u ask your support to build lotus orb while you get real items

Dreavus

Yeah, I wouldn't call it a "flaw" or "lacking" since it's WAAAY ahead of countless other games right now in terms of diversity. The two recent changes from dota1 were pretty cool in their own right (LC, WW).

She's probably referring to the raw numbers with that comment. Even if the next 40+ heroes released are all female characters we will not have even balanced it out. Everyone's got their opinion.

inkls

I play both. And they are both infested with cognitively inept fuckrats who don't understand how objective based games work.

every fps ever. Heck I had the same crap when I played the objective playlist in halo with people going for kills instead of the flag...

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1540456126

this shit is fucking unbelievable
sven and WR (2 stack obv) kept bitching we didn't have a gem, omni buys one, they go solo in the jungle without us demining first. Then they fucking bitch because we're "not demining".

Can't cope with this shit.
I'm surprised I'm not muted after that.
Had a good laugh after the third time sven told me he muted me though. If you're saying it just fucking do it.

No ranged support against techies
frBAang.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom