• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png
PogChamp.png

91R2sWQ.png

DdVcwCA.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hopefully Valve will finally push out Gundam Rubick to quell the rise of another competitor in the MOBA scene.

bounchfx

Bounch, dude I know man. Two years in a row now. Valves timings are so screwed up.

Chest looks goood though! I WANT THAT LINA

yeah I'm actually a fan of most of the sets, especially the lina and the abaddon. doesn't seem like it's received too well though Lol, them's the breaks! hard to follow up something as epic as the collectors cache

iirc garena bought Hon itself with some of the staff moving over. S2 itself still handles strife but thats it i think. They might have bought S2 as far as i know
Oh wow. Didn't know about this.
I played a bit of hon .I kinda wish before that valve will buy them to port some ideas and heroes into dota2. I miss deadwood
anuxi_trees.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
still big in SEA, thats why it was bought by garena. S2 games are pretty much dead now
Yeah, the shell of a company that is S2 doesn't even make or own HoN any more, just their doomed league clone Smite. HoN is now made by Frostburn studios, which is not affiliated with S2 at all.

Finally won a game as slark for the compendium! took 4 tries for some reason!

Opponent typed some spanish in all chat and abandoned after giving up first blood

I feel like a better dota player already

DrPizza

Banned
What the fuck was this Luna's skill build?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1541024334

CK's was awful too.

Our Ursa was a raging asshole who threw a tantrum when nobody would tank Roshan for him after he bought a medallion but no lifesteal. He also failed to appreciate that Invoker's tornado kept removing his ult and so trying to 1v4 them (without lifesteal) was fucking stupid.

We were winning some teamfights, though, and then their CK abandoned.

JC Sera

What the fuck was this Luna's skill build?

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1541024334

CK's was awful too.

Our Ursa was a raging asshole who threw a tantrum when nobody would tank Roshan for him after he bought a medallion but no lifesteal. He also failed to appreciate that Invoker's tornado kept removing his ult and so trying to 1v4 them (without lifesteal) was fucking stupid.

We were winning some teamfights, though, and then their CK abandoned.
Her build reminds me of 6.80 Luna + an Aghs thrown in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom