• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 BETA 2 |OT10| Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

60 bucks for 5 maps

I think I'll pass for the time being since it's $69.99 CAD and apparently it's being sold as a budget title (Captain Toad, NES Remix, Kirby's Rainbow Curse, etc.) in EU with a 10% pre-order discount. Will wait for map 6.

G.ZZZ

The more i think about it, the more i dislike glimmer cape. It should be an item for supports but again:

- massive mana cost means that underleveled and non-int heroes can't sustain this item until late in the game
- being castable on allies from absurd range make so it's an item that supports will use on their cores more than themselves
- the disassemble, again, make the item more desirable by cores since they can take it as a cheap survivability item and then build into a silver edge later on

Icefraud wtf is your problem with support items? You needed what, 6 versions to get tranquils to be actually supports boots? How is it so hard?

I just noticed something in my last match, my compendium challenge asked me to deal 14k damage to enemy heroes, easy pie for
Emoticon_smile.gif
, but to to my surprise while checking dotabuff the registered hero damage is 1k below the mark. Now I have to wonder just how accurate are dotabuff statistics, since I obviously did more than 14k damage and actually completed the challenge a bit before the game ended.

Nymerio

I don't get the complaints about 6.84. I don't remember the version I started playing at (I remember Troll Warlard got added after I started playing) but it is now more like this than it has been for a long time. If we're getting stomped it is usually because we had a bad laning stage or bad drafts and games don't drag on forever because no one wants to push high ground. I also feel like the comeback potential is at a really good spot right now. I also enjoy the length games have this patch. Stomps are actually stomps and don't drag while close games actually feel close and the emphasis on kills is really enjoyable.

Vade

A Fist Full of Meerus is desperate for a player for this weekend's inhouse match. Sunday 1 pm EST.

We need you who ever you maybe or it we do not discriminate against aliens.

sW8Wxt8.gif

Message this guy http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=71285
Remember if YOU don't join we forfeit which is a really boring way of losing.

P.S. ACCEPT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND REQUESTS ON STEAM IF YOU WANT TO PLAY

repost because we are fucking desperate you are guaranteed to play 1 ihl match maybe 2 who knows. We accept Euros who can tell time in est not GZZZ.

Chris R

Ranked games count after first blood right? Fuck why queue when you just feed for 20 mins, get reported by 8 people then abandon?

Also pa built medallion first... Fuuuuuck shitty players

I prefer close games to stomps in either direction.

Since 6.84 it's stomp central.

That's about it.

I certainly didn't liked games where I could excel all early and mid game and get destroyed whenever we reached highground against a 5 enemy carry lineup that would eventually farm them up everything they didn't the rest of the game and eventually win. Doing what you are supposed to do gets actually rewarded this patch unlike in the previous one, and i'm fine with that.

I see

random hero - win
random hero - win
random hero - win
random hero - win

tinker -lose
storm -lose
storm - lose
tinker -lose

seems like there is an easy solution to this if you ask me

Hylian7

Hylian, going to be real honest with you here.

You're 3-12 with Storm in the last ~20 days

Stop picking Storm.

It's been a rough last few days.

You don't improve on a hero by not picking him, anyway I've been randoming more anyway.

TUSR

Banned
It's been a rough last few days.

You don't improve on a hero by not picking him, anyway I've been randoming more anyway.

You're making mechanical and tactical mistakes, its not the hero.

If you are set on playing mid, why not try TA, WR, QoP, or something else.

Im not trying to attack you here, switch it up a bit man.

Stop playing with your friend too, hes awful.

Hylian7

You're making mechanical and tactical mistakes, its not the hero.

If you are set on playing mid, why not try TA, WR, QoP, or something else.

Im not trying to attack you here, switch it up a bit man.

Stop playing with your friend too, hes awful.

Not trying to throw your advice out the window, but if it isn't the hero then what difference does it make. Like I said I've been randoming more.

Chris R

both games today, 5v4

oh well, there goes all that sweet mmr I got last week :(

edit: you heard it hear first, LD 'changes' in 6.84c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom